Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,495 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support (34748 Views)

Abike Dabiri Joins The Kizz Daniel "Buga" Challenge (video) / Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed / Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Share A Toast To Their Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2019
grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support by Flier: 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
femi4:
He ll apologize and hurt his next victim again. And the cycle go like that
He realized the lady is going to make a lot from the book grin beside his career is on downward spiral
Re: Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support by materialproject: 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
Nawa
Re: Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support by Asour: 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2019
TheAngry1:
They call Nigerians all kinds of names, but one thing they can't call us is hostile to visitors'. Nigerians are too focused on making a living that they do not notice the 'foreigner', no one cares. If to say na Nigerian organise same thing for Ghana or any other country, they will say Nigerians are taking over...We shall rise again.

True. Nice observation.

I too totally forget she's not Not Nigerian.

I don't know but maybe because lookism seems to be rife in Nigeria too.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support by johnkay1(m): 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
Davido's boy

Re: Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support by Paulo3ree(m): 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
She is a beautiful woman
As in pleasingly beautiful
Just ask another person and see if I am wrong
She and Chika ike just keep being different from the rest of them
Re: Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support by thelino: 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
AlexReports:
Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri & More Support Juliet Ibrahim at Her “A Toast to Life” Book Launch - PHOTOS

On Sunday, August 4th, Juliet Ibrahim held an event to mark the release of her memoir titled, “A Toast to Life.”

The book is a deeply personal narrative of her triumph over adversity faced at different stages in her life, and her journey to true self-love.

Hosted by Denrele Edun, the event was attended by friends, well-wishers, and industry colleagues including Honorable Abike Dabiri (represented by Mrs Yemisi Ibrahim ), Chief Dele Momodu, Elvina Ibru, John Ogu, Kabiru Rabiu, Gloria Ibru, Sujimoto, Praiz, Tewa Onasanya, Oge Okoye, Pretty Mike, Skuki, Eniola Badmus, Adenike Oyetunde, and more.

The author who’s also the African brand ambassador for Cintron energy drink entertained her guests to various cocktails made with Schweppes, finger foods, soft music from a violinist and of course the guests drunk the celebrities favorite champagne Luc Belaire.

One of the most notable parts of the event was when excerpts from the book were read by RMD, Charles Otudor, Noble Igwe, and Chigurl. The audience was held captive by the revelations that came to light, which many never knew.

For instance, how she survived three civil wars and how her cousin was killed while her family was trying to escape from rebels; how she survived rape and sexual abuse, the ups and downs of her previous marriage, and much more.

It was truly a memorable event. See photos from the event below:

Very nice. Would you mind to repost this on our platform?
Tweetszone[/quote]

Re: Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support by pavoda: 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
I think she identifies more overall with Nigerian artists. Leave them na our younger ones grin
TheAngry1:
They call Nigerians all kinds of names, but one thing they can't call us is hostile to visitors'. Nigerians are too focused on making a living that they do not notice the 'foreigner', no one cares. If to say na Nigerian organise same thing for Ghana or any other country, they will say Nigerians are taking over...We shall rise again.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support by blowjob: 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
DIS DELE WOWOR SHA grin grin grin grin

ALL HIS OFFSPRING, JUST WOWOR LIKE AM

SAI BABA BUHARI
Re: Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support by solihu(m): 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
rafhell:
Anyone notice the girl with well packed big boob in the third pic. cool
You wan try zooming
Re: Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support by Bewiseedet(m): 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
Was it a boobs show? Check second pix
Re: Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support by Staro: 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2019
Fine girl
Re: Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support by Legendguru: 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2019
hmm
Re: Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support by Bizzysmitty(m): 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2019
The big lady in the third pic, those tities....
Re: Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support by Angelfrost(m): 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Alex reports is back to ass licking journalism after a successful wedding

There are bills to pay... With a trophy wife, there will be lots of bills to foot! grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support by obimiheka(m): 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2019
Is this pretty mike am seeing?

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support by wink2015(m): 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
AlexReports:
Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri & More Support Juliet Ibrahim at Her “A Toast to Life” Book Launch - PHOTOS

On Sunday, August 4th, Juliet Ibrahim held an event to mark the release of her memoir titled, “A Toast to Life.”

The book is a deeply personal narrative of her triumph over adversity faced at different stages in her life, and her journey to true self-love.

Hosted by Denrele Edun, the event was attended by friends, well-wishers, and industry colleagues including Honorable Abike Dabiri (represented by Mrs Yemisi Ibrahim ), Chief Dele Momodu, Elvina Ibru, John Ogu, Kabiru Rabiu, Gloria Ibru, Sujimoto, Praiz, Tewa Onasanya, Oge Okoye, Pretty Mike, Skuki, Eniola Badmus, Adenike Oyetunde, and more.

The author who’s also the African brand ambassador for Cintron energy drink entertained her guests to various cocktails made with Schweppes, finger foods, soft music from a violinist and of course the guests drunk the celebrities favorite champagne Luc Belaire.

One of the most notable parts of the event was when excerpts from the book were read by RMD, Charles Otudor, Noble Igwe, and Chigurl. The audience was held captive by the revelations that came to light, which many never knew.

For instance, how she survived three civil wars and how her cousin was killed while her family was trying to escape from rebels; how she survived rape and sexual abuse, the ups and downs of her previous marriage, and much more.

DELE MOMODU HIMSELF WAKA GO THE OCCASION !

Denrele Edun himself still dey there.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support by mrlorip11: 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
it available just call or whatsapp
Re: Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support by Wande22(m): 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
i saw am

eru kanka ti n ka'gun laya.... wink wink wink kiss kiss
rafhell:
Anyone notice the girl with well packed big boob in the third pic. cool

Scroll up if you miss it.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support by PennywysCares(m): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
AlexReports:

good journalism

but my concern is that EBUBE NWAGBO, I love her from time i couldn't remember

please help me to be closer to her

any feedback from u please use my email below
Re: Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support by WINDSOW(m): 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
Which of the Juliet's?

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support by wink2015(m): 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
PennywysCares:

good journalism

but my concern is that EBUBE NWAGBO, I love her from time i couldn't remember

please help me to be closer to her

any feedback from u please use my email below

When did nairaland become a dating site?

You must have taken some Tramadol and Codeine !

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support by PennywysCares(m): 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
wink2015:

When did nairaland become a dating site?

You must have taken some Tramadol and Codeine !

THERE CAN FLOW IN THE DESERT

A NARROW WAY ON THE THE HIGH SEA

my brother never underestimate the ways things may work
Re: Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support by KendrickAyomide: 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2019
Xisnin:

At least, he has a job while you blame the government for your poverty.
SMH
see this bastardddd. Do i look poor? Thunder fire your generation

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support by PetroDollax: 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
Crap! Arrant crap! Don’t nigerians organise events in Ghana? There is even a weekend radio programme in Accra hosted by a Nigerian woman for Nigerians living in Ghana. In Nigeria, to play Ghanaian music on nigerian radio Na wahala. I recall listeners to a sports radio station owned by Larry Izamoje, I think they call it Brilla FM in Abuja. They used to have an Igbo presenter who loved Ghanaian music. As he was playing Ghanaian music, a few listeners called in asking, are you a Ghanaian? He said no. Then more listeners started calling in requesting that he should stop playing Ghanaian music. The bobo had no choice than to change his music one time.

The problem with most Nigerians is that you are hipocrites. I see the same attitude you accuse other Africans in nigerians too. You treat other African shabbily and expect them to treat you nicely. What kind of attitude is that?

TheAngry1:
They call Nigerians all kinds of names, but one thing they can't call us is hostile to visitors. Nigerians are too focused on making a living that they do not notice the 'foreigner', no one cares. If to say na Nigerian organise same thing for Ghana or any other country, they will say Nigerians are taking over...We shall rise again.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support by YorubaWarrior: 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
youngmd:
Nigeria as a country is sick

I swear! angry
Re: Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support by Wendybrown(f): 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2019
TheAngry1:
They call Nigerians all kinds of names, but one thing they can't call us is hostile to visitors. Nigerians are too focused on making a living that they do not notice the 'foreigner', no one cares. If to say na Nigerian organise same thing for Ghana or any other country, they will say Nigerians are taking over...We shall rise again.

Amen.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support by Amanyanabo(m): 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2019
Why does Denrele look like Michael Jackson?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim At Her “A Toast To Life": Dele Momodu, RMD, Abike Dabiri Support by cocoberry(f): 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
Have you read his Apology to her yet?

sthecy:
That’s cool.... making waves after iceberg slim dumped her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji, Ruth Kadiri, Mabel Makun, Others Are Boss Ladies. See Why / Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" / Daniella Okeke And Her Mother Share Striking Resemblance (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.