Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Toyin Lawani Shares Completely Nude Photos Of Her Male Personal Assistant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Shares Completely Nude Photos Of Her Male Personal Assistant (739 Views)

Eleora Tinuke: Toyin Lawani Shares Face Of Her Newborn Daughter (Video) / Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam / Toyin Lawani Shares 37th Pre-Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani Shares Completely Nude Photos Of Her Male Personal Assistant by YABAGEEKtv: 5:12am On Aug 09, 2019
Nigerian fashion celebrity designer, Toyin Lawani, who recently shared unclad controversial photos of herself to promote her skincare line, posted completely nude photos of her personal assistant, Desmond Marcualey.

Desmond MarcualeyDesmond Marcualey
The mother of two captioned the photo:

“Can your PA ever?? 藍藍藍藍
@4eversoso_ of @deydeysoso_ number one nudist in Nigeria….. Grab the Men Glow via @tiannahsglowproducts”

While some of her fans and followers find the photos quite interesting, others have taken to the comment section to mocked her personal assistant, with claims that he looks gay.

See the photos and reactions below;

See more here>https://www.yabageek.com/2019/08/toyin-lawani-shares-completely-nude.html?m=1

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Completely Nude Photos Of Her Male Personal Assistant by YABAGEEKtv: 5:13am On Aug 09, 2019
This is outrageous See More Photos Here

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Completely Nude Photos Of Her Male Personal Assistant by chiommy123(f): 5:37am On Aug 09, 2019
Me sef I reject that pix how can you say you're sharing nude pix and be covering the main thing
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Completely Nude Photos Of Her Male Personal Assistant by KendrickAyomide: 5:49am On Aug 09, 2019
This has to be the most Gayest shit I've seen this month

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Completely Nude Photos Of Her Male Personal Assistant by bookyp19: 6:01am On Aug 09, 2019
same guy that was squeezing her ass
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Completely Nude Photos Of Her Male Personal Assistant by Kneephy(m): 6:53am On Aug 09, 2019
This guy Ufukundum go big ooo

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:: Frodd & Esther Under The Duvet Last Night�... Hmmm. / Bbnaija: ‘ike Is My World, Tacha Is A Sweet Girl’ – Mercy Says (video) / Funny Photo Of Basketmouth As A Old Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.