Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,724 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances (23103 Views)

Police Officer Accuses Her Superior Of Assaulting Her For Refusing His Advances / David Etute Accused Of Killing Man Posing As Woman On Dating App In US / Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances by TheAk(m): 11:48am On Aug 11, 2019
Higgies:
Kito
ha!
Re: Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances by NoContract(m): 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2019
poweredcom:

You must be a joker to say dis

It's a very good thing to be very homophobic oo cos if you mix with gay people too much and you know they are it's bad reputation and many people don't like such to spoil their name ..

If I know someone is a gay I won't discriminate but if that person pass his boundaries I go smack am down

How old are you?
Re: Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances by poweredcom(m): 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2019
NoContract:

How old are you?

Am 5 yrs old

Nigga back off if you are one

Just stay in ur lane and let me stay in my lane don't near me hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Estate Manager Converts Dead Man’s N33.7m And Various Properties To His / Lagos: Tension In Mile 12 Over Death Of Transport Union Leader, Sulaimon Lawal / Man @pabloayodeji Reveals Why He Scammed Nigerians On Twitter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.