Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,795 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:40 AM

Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances (23217 Views)

Police Officer Accuses Her Superior Of Assaulting Her For Refusing His Advances / David Etute Accused Of Killing Man Posing As Woman On Dating App In US / Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances by Ziggylady(f): 11:41am On Aug 09, 2019
pocohantas:
After he has chop barbeque fish finish and drink gulder. E come say e no wan do?

Typical parasitic Nigerian alfah male partner.

grin...No mind the gold-diggers,.,they do not want to work.

They bring nothing to the table but their expired d***

5 Likes

Re: Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances by sylve11: 11:41am On Aug 09, 2019
na wa o. shocked cool
Re: Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances by SAZZYSKOLY(m): 11:41am On Aug 09, 2019
pocohantas:
After he has chop barbeque fish finish and drink gulder. E come say e no wan do?

you no well i swear ... No be only fish and glider
Re: Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances by firfinch(m): 11:43am On Aug 09, 2019
God will bless your hustle one day

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances by safarigirl(f): 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
pocohantas:

cheesy cheesy

My dear you know them, shameless hungry people

4 Likes

Re: Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
So gays are now the ones beating up straight people embarassed .Im sure he was among those who keep bragging on how they will beat up gays if they dare approach them.

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances by koyyess: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2019
The f@g is definitely on this forum.
Re: Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances by Shalommy(f): 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2019
Haha.. That gay nigga get muscle ooo.. See this one face.
Re: Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances by Jaqenhghar: 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
pocohantas:

I see what U did there. grin grin grin
Let me add ' Im sure the guy was arrogant about it. Instead of turning him down politely...."

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances by Jaqenhghar: 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
Antara0503:
Set ur fellow man up because he no giv u nyansh#this one deep gan ni o.
Na so. Shey if na woman guys will justify it.

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances by Jaqenhghar: 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2019
Ziggylady:

grin...No mind the gold-diggers,.,they do not want to work.

They bring nothing to the table but their expired d***
In this case expire butthole wink
Re: Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances by Jaqenhghar: 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
So gays are now the ones beating up straight people embarassed .Im sure he was among those who keep bragging on how they will beat up gays if they dare approach them.
Gays of before no be gays of nowadays. Them go shock you.
Re: Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances by namiji2598: 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2019
nams77:
U can afford phone of 65k but you are homeless. You need deliverance
u nailed it

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances by gibzzhd: 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
Higgies:
Kito
No be Small Kito.Market gone wrong

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances by Jpaul4dieu: 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
Higgies:
Kito
call me since u know what that means 08147114517

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances by grandstar(m): 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2019
passyhansome:
Pragmatically speaking, I don't know whether to be empirical or quixotic here, but reason with me, he could have sensed who he was going to meet was a Gay, may be he was thinking he could outsmart him, but in life you never can tell which chapter will show up next.

Many gays try and pounce on unsuspecting straight guys. That's even how they out themselves as the victim will run his mouth of what a so-so-so did to him

A friend slept a night in someone's room. He felt someone holding his penis while he was asleep and discovered his bedmate had it in his hand. He never knew his guy was gay.

Many gays feel they can turn straights to homosexuality but isn't true just as it isn't true that a gay man sleeping with a woman will kill his urge for the same sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances by LINTUNE(m): 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2019
I have an encounter with one.. A family friend, my neighbor, very rich man.. The day I suspected him to be gay was when I went to his place one evening to collect money her promised me, cos I was going back to school soon, oh boy that night this man started hugging and pressing me.. I felt so disgusted, somehow I wriggled out of his grip, well he later gave me the 10k,..after then I went to his place for Xmas.. This was when I confirmed my fear.. Lol, this man was rubbing my chest.. Jeez.. I was angry physically I removed his hand from my body, told him I was going.. Thank God I didn't drink the whine he brought out, who bknow s what would have happened... A married man with 3 kids... angry

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances by augustab(f): 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2019
EggSauce:
All homosexuals will burn in hell

I respect ur decision to be gays.... You also have to respect my decision to be straight and my decision to dislike homosexuals... U guys disgust me.... Damn u all gays...
and the hypocrites called mods on this forum won call this hate speech.... so normal

2 Likes

Re: Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances by TeeSha(m): 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2019
Higgies:
Kito
Lols. This one is reverse kito oh.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances by NoContract(m): 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2019
EggSauce:
All homosexuals will burn in hell

I respect ur decision to be gays.... You also have to respect my decision to be straight and my decision to dislike homosexuals... U guys disgust me.... Damn u all gays...

All homophobes will burn in hell.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances by poweredcom(m): 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2019
NoContract:

All homophobes will burn in hell.

You must be a joker to say dis

It's a very good thing to be very homophobic oo cos if you mix with gay people too much and you know they are it's bad reputation and many people don't like such to spoil their name ..

If I know someone is a gay I won't discriminate but if that person pass his boundaries I go smack am down

2 Likes

Re: Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances by Jaqenhghar: 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
LINTUNE:
I have an encounter with one.. A family friend, my neighbor, very rich man.. The day I suspected him to be gay was when I went to his place one evening to collect money her promised me, cos I was going back to school soon, oh boy that night this man started hugging and pressing me.. I felt so disgusted, somehow I wriggled out of his grip, well he later gave me the 10k,..after then I went to his place for Xmas.. This was when I confirmed my fear.. Lol, this man was rubbing my chest.. Jeez.. I was angry physically I removed his hand from my body, told him I was going.. Thank God I didn't drink the whine he brought out, who bknow s what would have happened... A married man with 3 kids... angry
So you expect us to believe that after the man fondled you he just gave you 10k like that.
You were disgusted yet you went back to him to spend christmas with him.

[img]https://media1./images/ad6301d0e879cb372f02cde1d6daea3d/tenor.gif?itemid=13259634[/img]

Tell me when you went the 2nd time. What were you expecting him to do. Sing christmas carols?

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances by LINTUNE(m): 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

So you expect us to believe that after the man fondled you he just gave you 10k like that.
You were disgusted yet you went back to him to spend christmas with him.

[img]https://media1./images/ad6301d0e879cb372f02cde1d6daea3d/tenor.gif?itemid=13259634[/img]

Tell me when you went the 2nd time. What were you expecting him to do. Sing christmas carols?lol.. I didn't spend Xmas with him o.. Just went to his place to on xmas eve, unknowing he was the only one inside... His boys were outside.. Mind u he is a family friend.. I'm so homophobic, can't even imagine what u are thiking grin angry
Re: Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances by Jaqenhghar: 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2019
[quote author=LINTUNE post=81097431][/quote]

I see
[img]https://media1./images/3c659d539608a45db126a14a09127318/tenor.gif?itemid=13667265[/img]
Re: Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances by LINTUNE(m): 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

I see
[img]https://media1./images/3c659d539608a45db126a14a09127318/tenor.gif?itemid=13667265[/img]
suit yourself dude.. I don't give a Bleep about what u think
Re: Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances by Pepperoniq(m): 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2019
Higgies:
Kito
You don dey show yourself..
Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances by gibzzhd: 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
grandstar:

Many gays try and pounce on unsuspecting straight guys. That's even how they out themselves as the victim will run his mouth of what a so-so-so did to him

A friend slept a night in someone's room. He felt someone holding his penis while he was asleep and discovered his bedmate had it in his hand. He never knew his guy was gay.

Many gays feel they can turn straights to homosexuality but isn't true just as it isn't true that a gay man sleeping with a woman will kill his urge for the same sex
in that case many gay men also sleep with straight but doesn't make them gay.INTERESTING.SO y d homophobic act here when most of the straight here have also tasted A guys Ass
Re: Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances by grandstar(m): 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2019
gibzzhd:

in that case many gay men also sleep with straight but doesn't make them gay.INTERESTING.SO y d homophobic act here when most of the straight here have also tasted A guys Ass

I have a friend who's gay. I never knew until he opened up to me. He told me he used to ask either his mum or sister's driver to ana.l sex him and he'll pay the guy 1,000 each. At one point the driver said he didn't like it and that brought it to an end. This incident happened around 2003 when 1,000 was a lot of money.

I'm sure the straights were just being bi-curious. A lot of gay men and women started of as "straight" but realised they connected way better with the same sex.

Nigeria is a very homophobic country. Most Nigerians don't "have"a gay friend. I wrote "have" because their friend(s) never opened up they were gay. The homophobia is basically a reflection of the poverty and poor education that afflicts most Nigerians. As the country gets richer, more tolerance will be built.

I don't support homosexuality just as I don't support immorality but follow the Biblical injunction to be peaceable to all men and treat all men (that includes women) with respect

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances by delishpot: 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2019
Jayslicky:
I am not surprised they didn't listen before they labelled him guilty of stealing phones, it is the same people who label a man guilty without evidence if a woman accuses him of rape, a shithole it is where many people are devoid of using their brains.

I would easily take seriously the accusation that a Nigerian man raped a woman before I believe he stole a phone.

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Posing As A helper, Sets Rapper Vincent Up For Rejecting His Advances by TechWows: 2:00am On Aug 10, 2019
Leihe:
Top10 Real Life Descriptions Of What It Really Feels Like To Die
https:///2019/08/top-10-real-life-examples-of-what-it-feels-like-to-die.html

10 Extremely Valuable Lost Treasures Yet To Be Found
https:///2019/01/10-extremely-valuable-lost-treasures-yet-to-be-found.html

10 Disturbing Stories Of People Who Attended Their Own Burial
https:///2019/01/10-disturbing-stories-of-people-who-attended-their-own-burial.html

Top Ten Greatest Men That Ever Lived
https:///2018/11/top-ten-greatest-men-that-ever-lived.html

Top 10 Everyday Foods That Can Kill You
https:///2018/12/top-ten-everyday-foods-that-can-kill-you.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RRS Rescues 3 Teenagers From Forced Prostitution. / LAWMA Official Arrested For Stealing Cables (Pictured) / Robbers Disguised As Security Men Injure A Student As He Cries Out (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.