Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos (36403 Views)

Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) / Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why / Allwell Ademola: I Fell In Love With Our Best Man After I Lost My Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by tfash96(m): 10:20am On Aug 09, 2019
So it's now a year now shocked shocked shocked shocked.. Just like yesterday I checked Muyiwa Ademola IG last year celebrating his cousin(Allwell Ademola) ...Time's moving fast.. It doesn't wait.It gat no chill
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by YABAGEEKtv: 10:28am On Aug 09, 2019
CUM ON ME BABY - STORY(18+)

I don’t know when he snuck into my room but I awoke to find René massaging my throbbing clit and sucking on my neck.

Mmmm. I pushed my ass up against his dick which was hard as granite.

Continue reading here=>https://www.yabageek.com/2019/08/cum-on-me-baby-story18.html
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by asahnwaKC: 10:29am On Aug 09, 2019
Happy birthday ma...Orobo toooo..bad.. ohhh
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by albaniy1: 10:29am On Aug 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 09, 2019
Happy birthday to you,wish all good things life has to offer.

Check my siggy
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 10:33am On Aug 09, 2019
Face and hand differs but why grin
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by LINTUNE(m): 10:35am On Aug 09, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Happy birthday to her.But she looks too big for 36years.
unlike eniiola badmus, this is what we term as, big bold and beautiful.. Look deep into her eyes u will see she is indeed that age
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Zenithpeak(m): 10:36am On Aug 09, 2019
Football age....36

Real age......46

All the same, happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Oovi5(f): 10:37am On Aug 09, 2019
donbachi:
Why will d celebrant post her mum's pictures,instead of hers.

2 Likes

Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Emmasnoop(m): 10:37am On Aug 09, 2019
Make she come na make i dey help her do the thing.
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 09, 2019
TANID:
And That's Your Own Problems Obo Oloribu Oloribu Obinrin Nio. She Still Look Cute Stop Body shamed Her.

Broda Tanidiiii!!!! erora oo! grin grin grin
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Johnadelaide00: 10:52am On Aug 09, 2019
You are wrong. An actor can be said to have made many debuts if he or she has appeared in different capacities or positions. Eg: director, editor, cinema, series......
EkunKekere:
"Made so many debuts?"

A debut only happens once. Bloggers and ignorance are 5&6.

[img]https://images./6gvWQl8vQVnt2rOH0lAzKj.jpg[/img]
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Johnadelaide00: 10:54am On Aug 09, 2019
ou are wrong. An actor can be said to have made many debuts if he or she has appeared in different capacities or positions. Eg: director, editor, cinema, series......
daddytime:

You go fear engrish na from all these our under the bridge bloggers.

"She was Ademola's grand daughter". She obviously stopped being his grand daughter abi..

And then, she has made many debuts.

Do you even know what a debut means to begin with.

The word just fine and sound fanciful to your ears na him you say make you use am.

It is well with our educational systems and the graduates being churned out on a daily.
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by TANID(m): 10:55am On Aug 09, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Broda Tanidiiii!!!! erora oo! grin grin grin
Hahahahahahaha! grin cheesy grin cheesy aunty tohyorsih2 Eku Ijo Meta Jare, Eku Imura Odun O o o Yio Bawa Layo Ati Alaafia.
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Funmmyastic: 11:01am On Aug 09, 2019
LINTUNE:
unlike enipla badmus, this is what we te, big bold and beautiful.. Look deep into her eyes u will see she is indeed that age

Ok
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 09, 2019
TANID:
Hahahahahahaha! grin cheesy grin cheesy aunty tohyorsih2 Eku Ijo Meta Jare, Eku Imura Odun O o o Yio Bawa Layo Ati Alaafia.

Awaniyen o. Amina Yah Allah
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by tmanuelle(m): 11:19am On Aug 09, 2019
EkunKekere:
"Made so many debuts?"

A debut only happens once. Bloggers and ignorance are 5&6.

[img]https://images./6gvWQl8vQVnt2rOH0lAzKj.jpg[/img]

Noted, but you are not totally correct sir, it all depends on the context

...debuts as an actor, a singer, a movie director, a film producer or a screenwriter at different times.

If you know this lady well enough in Nollywood, then you will know she represents many things.
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by rosy1992(f): 11:27am On Aug 09, 2019
Fatness needs to be curb, before it turns to something else.

1 Like

Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by ekaromail: 11:36am On Aug 09, 2019
Ok. Noted.

Our next class starts on the 26th of August, 2019. It's going to be two separate classes running at the same time.

1. Content Creation Class for those who want to produce content regularly for their blogs and social media pages, and not run out of ideas.

2. Practical Writing Class for those who want to learn how to write or those who want to brush up their writing skills

Registration is open. Inbox me for details.
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by bjbjbj: 11:43am On Aug 09, 2019
See my age mate be like my mama
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by TANID(m): 11:44am On Aug 09, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Awaniyen o. Amina Yah Allah
Allhamdulillah!
That's Good To Hear From You Ma'am.
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:49am On Aug 09, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Happy birthday to her.But she looks too big for 36years.

Maybe hereditary or obesity.
If you are plus sized, you look older than your age.

1 Like

Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
TANID:
Allhamdulillah!

That's Good To Hear From You Ma'am.

Shey you don buy ram?
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Buffalo2(m): 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
OboOlora:
36 abi 63?
grin
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by OluAKGBGN(m): 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
Happy birthday to her, wish her long life and good health. But wait o, this her 36 years birthday must be football age o.....

1 Like

Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Detmon: 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2019
Saying she made many debuts is tantamount to saying she got deflowered several times.
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by LINTUNE(m): 1:00pm On Aug 09, 2019
Funmmyastic:

S
Ok
don't mind my typos smiley
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by emilyone(f): 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
OboOlora:
36 abi 63?
may God forgive you grin
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by buklarbest: 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2019
Seriously
So man debuts
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by TANID(m): 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Shey you don buy ram?
Hahaha! cheesy Ram Nibo Mio Ti Woleya cheesy I Like To Eat Peoples Rams Than Mine Perhaps Next Year I Would Try To Buy Mine grin Or When I Grow Up I Would Start Slaughter Ram For Festiver cheesy But For Now Mo Si Kere Si Ki Man Pa Iran Ileya grin So I Would Be Waiting Patiently For Your Own Ram To Chop Lol grin cheesy
Re: Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2019
Jobac:
Lol.
This woman don old now. She can't be less than 46 years.
nah u born am??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Johnny Drille Recounts How A Girl He Met During NYSC Dumped Him And Got Married / 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink / Arsenal Fans Celebrate Pasuma's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.