Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Naomi Campbell Converts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naomi Campbell Converts (826 Views)

Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! / Naomi Campbell Violently Attacked In Paris / Naomi Campbell Is Capble Of Taking Jay Z From Beyonce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naomi Campbell Converts by AloyEmeka5: 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2010
CAMPBELL CONVERTS TO KABBALAHWENN, October 18, 2010
Related: News, Naomi Campbell
British supermodel Naomi Campbell has converted to Kabbalah to help calm her infamous temper.
RELATED: Hairstyles that make you look younger
The catwalk beauty's outbursts have landed her in trouble several times in recent years: She carried out a 200-hour community service sentence in 2008 after assaulting two police officers at London's Heathrow Airport, and underwent anger management classe following a 1998 attack on her former assistant.
Campbell was also accused of slapping her chauffeur earlier this year, although the driver later withdrew his complaint and refused to press charges.
The model insists she has calmed down a lot recently and credits the mystical Jewish faith with helping her turn her life around.

[img]http://wonderwall.msn.com/entertainment/campbell-converts-to-kabbalah-1578626.story?GT1=28135[/img]

Campbell admits she has been interested in the religion since 2000, but has only recently started actively practicing the faith.
She tells Interview magazine, "What you can change is yourself and the type of energy you put into yourself. That you can change. I study Kabbalah because it takes me to a positive, calm place. That's what I use it for, and it helps me a lot. I've been in and out of Kabbalah since around 2000. It's just something I have taken more seriously (recently).

http://wonderwall.msn.com/entertainment/campbell-converts-to-kabbalah-1578626.story?GT1=28135
Re: Naomi Campbell Converts by Afam4eva(m): 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2010
Which one be kabbalah again.
Re: Naomi Campbell Converts by Dolemite(f): 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2010
afam4eva:

People keep churning oput new religions everyday, they all do the same thing though, take advantage of gullible people.
Re: Naomi Campbell Converts by bawomolo(m): 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2010
it's a jewish sect i believe
Re: Naomi Campbell Converts by AloyEmeka5: 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2010
afam4eva:

Afro-Indian religion with  elements of Judaic mysticism. Keep Jesus out of it tho.
Re: Naomi Campbell Converts by naijadiva2(f): 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2010
*Rolls eyes* at Naomi
Re: Naomi Campbell Converts by spikedcylinder: 7:26am On Oct 20, 2010
Dolemite:

People keep churning oput new religions everyday, they all do the same thing though, take advantage of gullible people.

Kaballah is NOT a new religion.
Trust people to roll their eyes and hiss and do all sorts for things they do not understand. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Music Group One8 (featuring 2face Indibia, Amani, Movaizhaleine And / D’banj Collaborates With Snoop Dog. / Rapper Ikechukwu's Lover Denies Dating Dbanj.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.