Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,240 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage (40360 Views)

Gunman Opens Fire At Elementary School In Russia. 9 Dead, Shooter Kills Himself / Gunman Opens Fire At Perm State University, Russia. 8 Dead (Graphic) / About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by Chelsea82: 7:41am On Aug 09, 2019
Dayton shooting: Man shields girlfriend from attack as Ohio gunman opens fire in unseen footage (video)

While some of y’all are surrounding yourselves with men who want you to participate in using cucumbers for anything other than a salad, this woman’s boyfriend was her real life hero during the Dayton shooting.

The 24-year-old Camryn Crowder was one of the heroes of last weekend's shooting in Dayton which left 9 people dead.

Crowder was seen in the viral video using his own body as a human shield to protect his girlfriend from gunfire after she tripped and fell while they were fleeing from the scene.

"I saw people getting hit. I literally saw them fall…" Crowder said. "I was certain that I was going to be next in line, really, at some point."

As bullets flew past them, the new father jumped on top of his girlfriend to protect her from the gunfire.

"I was pretty nervous," he said. "I mean, I thought for sure that it was gonna be my last day really being alive."

At one point in the video, he was seen moving his girlfriend towards a section of the sidewalk that appears to be partially walled off while steadily checking to see if the shooter was still nearby. Crowder later helped his girlfriend up while they quickly escaped from the scene when it was clear.

In total, Dayton shooter Connor Betts killed nine people before he was shot and killed by police.

"It was just a trail of bodies laying there," Crowder said. "I had seen about four people that had gotten hit. Laying on the sidewalk and in the middle of the street."

Watch The Video ..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/dayton-shooting-man-shields-girlfriend.html?m=1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by Chelsea82: 7:41am On Aug 09, 2019
CC

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by thesicilian: 7:47am On Aug 09, 2019
Romantic gesture to your girlfriend, very foolish act from your family's point of view.

473 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by JIDECAC: 8:00am On Aug 09, 2019
He deserves a medal

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by Chelsea82: 8:13am On Aug 09, 2019
CC

Lalasticlala

Dominique
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by joyberry(f): 8:30am On Aug 09, 2019
thesicilian:
Romantic gesture to your girlfriend, very foolish act from your family's point of view.
I swear down very foolish fr a girl that might leave you fr another man later on.In situations like this every man or woman for his or her self. Except for family members like wife, husband,parents ,siblings and most importantly children ,boyfriend or girlfriend oyo is your case

183 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by devlishGINGER(m): 9:31am On Aug 09, 2019
Am looking for a Lady that will do this for me.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 09, 2019
Very cute and Selfless.

Lol I don't want to imagine what our potbelly Nigerian men would have done. lipsrsealed

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 09, 2019
joyberry:
I swear down very foolish fr a girl that might leave you fr another man later on.In situations like this every man or woman for his or her self. Except for family members like wife, husband,parents ,siblings and most importantly children ,boyfriend or girlfriend oyo is your case
Jeeeeezzzz you off me! no love at all. lipsrsealed

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by Jokerman(m): 9:56am On Aug 09, 2019
Lol.... What if he had died, would the said lady stay single forever??

21 Likes

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by Deepfeel(m): 10:00am On Aug 09, 2019
MariaLavina:
Very cute and Selfless.

Lol I don't want to imagine what our potbelly Nigerian men would have done. lipsrsealed

Nigerian girls are not worth taking a punch for, talkless of bullets undecided

160 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:02am On Aug 09, 2019
MUMU angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by Skmoda(m): 10:06am On Aug 09, 2019
joyberry:
Well said..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by Skmoda(m): 10:07am On Aug 09, 2019
This one na fool jawre.....hero my foot when it's not my wife or immediate family..... cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by Afritop(m): 10:08am On Aug 09, 2019
JIDECAC:
He deserves a medal
For best student in MUMU Studies. Infact his name should be in the Guinness book of world record as best of the best mumu under the mumu section. angry

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by franchasng: 10:09am On Aug 09, 2019
Feminists destroyed this beautiful world, they killed chivalry and turned men to selfish people who no longer care about protecting the female gender naturally created to be physically not as strong, all in their bid to form equality with men.

Tell me how many women that can do this for their husband talk more of a girlfriend

Take it or leave it, feminists are confused, frustrated, unattractive women who have been so unlucky with finding great men, so they turn to feminists to fight and hate on men undecided

155 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by ubunja(m): 11:50am On Aug 09, 2019
thesicilian:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by potbelly(m): 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
We will only take bullets for our wives and kids...
You take a bullet for most if not all Nigerian gfs and she moves on swiftly to the next guy...
MariaLavina:
Very cute and Selfless.

23 Likes

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2019
potbelly:
We will only take bullets for our wives and kids...
You take a bullet for most if not all Nigerian gfs and she moves on swiftly to the next guy...
Potbelly is on Nl?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by potbelly(m): 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2019
Lol... grin
Now you know... wink
MariaLavina:
Potbelly is on Nl?

7 Likes

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by foolbuster: 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
Now this is a classical example of why women are powerful.

1 Like

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2019
Idiots above, what he did is an act of bravery, anyone can do it for a total stranger talk more of a loved one.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by BlackfireX: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
You used your body to shield your girlfriend against incoming bullets..... Hmm!mmmm.

Click like if you know he acted foolishly

Click share if you know he did the right thing

The people have spoken

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2019
thesicilian:
Jokerman:
Lol.... What if he had died, would the said lady stay single forever??
Skmoda:
This one na fool jawre.....hero my foot when it's not my wife or immediate family..... cheesy
Afritop:

For best student in MUMU Studies. Infact his name should be in the Guinness book of record as best of the best mumu under the mumu section.
angry
THIS IS HOW TO KNOW THE KIDS ON NAIRALAND undecided undecided

Not every girlfriend is useless. There are wife materials!

And if you cannot protect a wife material before actually marrying her, then you don't deserve marriage! angry

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by Funmmyastic: 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2019
Nice one,this is the type of man I want in my life.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by Martinez39(m): 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2019
Risking your life for someone that will move to the highest bidder or dump you could when your money runs out. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by celebgistz: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
Wow
Re: Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage by qualityovenbake(m): 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
thesicilian:
grin grin grin I can relate. The day I prevented some car jacker from stealing my neighbor's car, I received an unexpected visitor the next day, i.e my mom, the news has gotten to her. See shouting, are you insane; what if they have shot you; is it your car; are you the chief security of the street. I just had to runaway from my home until she left.

24 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CNN Fires Chris Cuomo / Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) / Who Is Volodymyr Zelenskyy, Europe’s Most Vulnerable President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.