Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

21-year-old Lady Raped 12-year-old Boy And Gave Him Herpes In US (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 21-year-old Lady Raped 12-year-old Boy And Gave Him Herpes In US (photos) (60278 Views)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped 12-year-old Boy And Gave Him Herpes In US (photos) by follock007(m): 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2019
Chelsea82:
This 21 year old woman had sex with a 12 year old boy and gave him herpes. it’s so weird how this isn’t taken as seriously if he was a girl. it’s rape. she’s a predator, little boys need to be protected too.

The 21 year old girl stayed with her friends family and she ended up fucking the 12 year old cousin. Made a sex tape. Sent it to her friends.

She was raping a 12 year old boy for weeks, recorded herself having sex him, and gave the 13 year old kid fucking herpes

According to the cousin, she was having sex with this boy 5 times a day for 2 weeks, made a sex tape and sent it people bragging she had sex with the boy.

The boy cousin said, "You supposed to be my fucking friend, I look out for you, you look out for me ,this is how you will repair me, you know he was my cousin and you went on to be fucking with my little cousin".

While beating the girl, she said why didnt you Bleep him with condom, you know you have herpes.

The 21 year old girl claimed that it was the boy that seduced her and she went on to Bleep the boy then also giving the boy herpes which she knew she was carrying for a year now.

Watch The Video .https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/21-year-old-lady-raped-12-year-old-boy.html?m=1

The most educated ones don't just rape the usual way anymore. They use this...

Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped 12-year-old Boy And Gave Him Herpes In US (photos) by poweredcom(m): 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
Rat her gals

She should be locked up if it were to be a guy that did that to a lady now the whole world no go rest

Dis gal should be locked up a 19yrs having herpes shows she is a hoe
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped 12-year-old Boy And Gave Him Herpes In US (photos) by fintol: 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
Starlight10:
Nairaland is a joke. Who is paying you Mods for this?
pls don't answer people like that ,i don't know how they reason.
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped 12-year-old Boy And Gave Him Herpes In US (photos) by Lucifer1419: 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
Kingsley10000:
she is a feminist...

Nigerians and double standard,look at the comments,nobody is comdemning the act
most especially the female here are not condemning it, look how soft they are, if it was a man now you see their spirit of anger raining curse to the man's generation.
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped 12-year-old Boy And Gave Him Herpes In US (photos) by ogbonti: 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Nairaland is something else, abeg seun update this app, we take God beg you, at least we are members of other sites, quora, reddit, pinterest, we see how these sites have evolved, please do something, graphics, commenting, image loading, hash tags, profile and bio, there are a lot to be done, 14 years without an upgrade is too bad

Please do the needful

The site is a huge market place if you can do the needful, jumia no get pass this

Shorrop there, leave if you don't like it

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped 12-year-old Boy And Gave Him Herpes In US (photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Nairaland is something else, abeg seun update this app, we take God beg you, at least we are members of other sites, quora, reddit, pinterest, we see how these sites have evolved, please do something, graphics, commenting, image loading, hash tags, profile and bio, there are a lot to be done, 14 years without an upgrade is too bad

Please do the needful

The site is a huge market place if you can do the needful, jumia no get pass this

Seun
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped 12-year-old Boy And Gave Him Herpes In US (photos) by LadySarah: 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2019
amber222:
likewise me too.can't allow my 3 girls too go on holiday too because of stories like ds.if na garri we go soak am together happily. The world is not like d way it was then when we were growing up.Na NEXT LEVEL we dey. ALLAH BLESS NIGERIA, ALLAH BLESS US ALL.

Nne it has beenoo,Those molested then alot didnt speak up including the absence of Social media that announces it.

No be holiday i went yr 2000 that an uncles help whose room was adjacent mine,would Come at night twice to Rub his big p against My nightwear.I was so afraid ,the Next morning,i packed My bag and told My Uncle i was going.Till today,nobody knows Why i left Except Mysis even Though they tried to .Today he is a Pastor and sent my sisa friend request.I told her to tell him thunder will fire him.
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped 12-year-old Boy And Gave Him Herpes In US (photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

Please do the needful

Seun and his team are living in the stone-age epoch. They've managed to remain insipid and bland for so many years without trying to reinvent the site and evolve.

Everything here is antiquated. Smileys, design, graphics, User interface etc

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped 12-year-old Boy And Gave Him Herpes In US (photos) by delishpot: 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
madgoat:
Wow... I hope i get raped everyday grin

So shall it be.
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped 12-year-old Boy And Gave Him Herpes In US (photos) by Kingsley10000: 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2019
Lucifer1419:
most especially the female here are not condemning it, look how soft they are, if it was a man now you see their spirit of anger raining curse to the man's generation.
women always attract sympathy Lol

na so me and one girl dey fight for my primary school the kind beating I get from guys dah day eeh
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped 12-year-old Boy And Gave Him Herpes In US (photos) by Hintona(f): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2019
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

Please do the needful

Seun pls don't listen yo him I take God beg you, you know what you are doing continue the good work.
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped 12-year-old Boy And Gave Him Herpes In US (photos) by blueghost(m): 11:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

Please do the needful

He should know better that nothing lasts forever. Serious upgrades need to be done or else another platform will take the pace
Re: 21-year-old Lady Raped 12-year-old Boy And Gave Him Herpes In US (photos) by moonbender(m): 7:26am On Aug 10, 2019
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

Please do the needful

Fact.

I guess he cannot locate or contact the person who built NL.
I also guess he doesnt know about working on the templates and he is just posing as the owner without knowledge of adding or removing any feature(s) to make NL more sooting.

I raised this issue before. But I guess he was only taught how to block, suspend and remove erring members.

I guess

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory / Human Head, Limbs & Other Body Parts Found In Woman's Fridge In New York (Photo) / Youths Fight Over Girls In Cross River, One Dead, Many Wounded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.