Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,804 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

Tiny Waist Actress, Princess Shyngle Sings And Dances Unclad In Her Kitchen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiny Waist Actress, Princess Shyngle Sings And Dances Unclad In Her Kitchen (662 Views)

Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist / Tiny-Waist Actress, Princess Shyngle Wows In Figure-hugging Dress / Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Tiny Waist And Eye-Popping Cleavage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiny Waist Actress, Princess Shyngle Sings And Dances Unclad In Her Kitchen by Foldvibes(m): 9:16am On Aug 09, 2019
Curvy Gambian-born Ghanaian actress, Princess Shyngle rocked a pantless body suit while singing and dancing with a wooden ladle in the kitchen.
The actress, who is known for her tiny waist, appeared to be caught up in the moment.

Princess Shyngle shared the video with the caption;

“I think I’m the only person on the planet that cooks in her man house wearing a body suit and performing with a wooden spoon, but hey, I always ginger myself when I’m in the kitchen. Please, click on the link in my bio and subscribe to my YouTube channel. I have a lot of great contents for you guys on my trip to New York. Check my IG story for details on how I cooked my Gambian style Super Kanja with rice”

Source: https://yinkfold.com/tiny-waist-actress-princess-shyngle-sings-and-dances-unclad-in-her-kitchen/

1 Share

Re: Tiny Waist Actress, Princess Shyngle Sings And Dances Unclad In Her Kitchen by Originakalokalo(m): 9:23am On Aug 09, 2019
Watch what you see, hear and touch. These are the doorway into your soul.

Your mind is you. Once you don't have a control over it,

You are finished.

Accept Jesus. He will teach you how to gain control of your mind.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:little Girl Melts Hearts On Social Media After What She Said About Tacha / The Nelas Academy Award To Honor The Nollywood Hot Notch “ken Erics” / Oritsefemi Stages Thrilling Performance For Yahoo Boys (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.