Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

BBNaija: Fans Disappointed With Frodd For Dumping Venita - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Fans Disappointed With Frodd For Dumping Venita (34477 Views)

Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking / BBNaija: Fans React To Saturday Night Party Featuring DJ Exclusive (Pictures) / Bbnaija: What Biggie Did To Tacha For Dumping Sponsored Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Fans Disappointed With Frodd For Dumping Venita by solmusdesigns: 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2019
grin

who would choose a milf with two kids over esther?
Re: BBNaija: Fans Disappointed With Frodd For Dumping Venita by dipseacon: 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2019
Wow, this post just gave me wisdom, knowledge and understanding.
Op I can't thank you enough for this.
Re: BBNaija: Fans Disappointed With Frodd For Dumping Venita by hammerVJ: 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
DEY CAN ALL GO TO HELL.

NO WAY IN HELL, WILL NWAFOR IGBO LIKE FRODD MARRY A WOMAN WITH 6 LEGS

MBANUUUUUUUUUU!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Fans Disappointed With Frodd For Dumping Venita by Nobodyperson: 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
Religion6:
I think this news has done a lot to my bank account. I'm recommending it to every Nigerian. Read and be credited
Can I prophecy for you, sir?
Re: BBNaija: Fans Disappointed With Frodd For Dumping Venita by AjayOfficial(m): 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
[quote author=ceeroh post=81093370]Vacancies exist for the following positions in a Hotel:

Potters

Bar Man/Lady

Front Desk Officer (Female). [/quote

Where and contacts pls
Re: BBNaija: Fans Disappointed With Frodd For Dumping Venita by hammerVJ: 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

who would choose a milf with two kids over esther?

Esther can lap dance a man into coma.

After dat lap dance, she won my heart.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Fans Disappointed With Frodd For Dumping Venita by 12345baba(m): 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2019
Frodd is fraud
Re: BBNaija: Fans Disappointed With Frodd For Dumping Venita by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2019
Good
Re: BBNaija: Fans Disappointed With Frodd For Dumping Venita by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
deltateam:
grin What goes around comes around. Was it not her that Omashola was begging for friendship but she preferred a player so let her enjoy a player.

Girls never learn.
Ladies don't like men that talk too much, or behave too loud.

You don't just follow a man just because he showed interest, you watch out if he posses some quality you want in a man.

Omoshola is too loud for a man.
Re: BBNaija: Fans Disappointed With Frodd For Dumping Venita by Religion6: 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
Nobodyperson:

Can I prophecy for you, sir?
Go on?
Re: BBNaija: Fans Disappointed With Frodd For Dumping Venita by Religion6: 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2019
tydi:

Oh bless you! For I read with all my emotions and I started feeling love for my ex wife again.. Don't know a thread can raise a dead love.. Any heartbroken person even if you're suffering loose from herdsmen and BOKO killings just read this post and be happy again..
Lol...
Re: BBNaija: Fans Disappointed With Frodd For Dumping Venita by Religion6: 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
Swargu:

It has changed my life, i told my Indian developer he nodded his head sideways and agreed this information also changed his life.
Hahahahaha....this one got me.
Re: BBNaija: Fans Disappointed With Frodd For Dumping Venita by Religion6: 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Is this the new trend or something? cheesy
Let them continue posting rubbish here...
Re: BBNaija: Fans Disappointed With Frodd For Dumping Venita by Nobodyperson: 3:02pm On Aug 09, 2019
Religion6:

Go on?
You need to start worshiping God more, sir.
I implore you to donate more offerings to the lord
You can call me my personal number for more details
+234 818 408 2950
Re: BBNaija: Fans Disappointed With Frodd For Dumping Venita by wyzoe: 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Is this the new trend or something? cheesy

It's actually years old but trust us to pick up garbage and run with it.
Re: BBNaija: Fans Disappointed With Frodd For Dumping Venita by olumalcolm(m): 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
So nobody is talking about those protesters detained since August 5

That is the major reason no one is his/her right mind would want to protest or fight for nigerians. Sad and heart breaking. angry
Re: BBNaija: Fans Disappointed With Frodd For Dumping Venita by ChristyB(f): 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2019
Let's forget big brother, Frood no reach Venita na..
haba
Re: BBNaija: Fans Disappointed With Frodd For Dumping Venita by ChristyB(f): 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2019
Talking about those detained?
Karma is real.
Remember evryone suffering today bad mouthed Goodluck's regime.
Sowore hid behind Sahara reporters to write all the stupid things that he was paid to write.
Maurice Iwu stupidly rigged the election in favour of Buhari.
Everyone who made Goodluck's regime difficult for him is now facing Karma.

IneedSugarMumy1:
So nobody is talking about those protesters detained since August 5

Re: BBNaija: Fans Disappointed With Frodd For Dumping Venita by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2019
ChristyB:
Talking about those detained?
Karma is real.
Remember evryone suffering today bad mouthed Goodluck's regime.
Sowore hid behind Sahara reporters to write all the stupid things that he was paid to write.
Maurice Iwu stupidly rigged the election in favour of Buhari.
Everyone who made Goodluck's regime difficult for him is now facing Karma.

To be sincere you're saying the truth
Re: BBNaija: Fans Disappointed With Frodd For Dumping Venita by kally90(f): 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
Venita dumped him first naa.
Re: BBNaija: Fans Disappointed With Frodd For Dumping Venita by meobizy(f): 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
Frodd, Frodd my favourite. If not that I exercise daily the guy for give me high BP since.
Re: BBNaija: Fans Disappointed With Frodd For Dumping Venita by Sirmuel1(m): 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2019
Religion6:

Let them continue posting rubbish here...

cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Fans Disappointed With Frodd For Dumping Venita by Boyooosa(m): 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2019
one day one these people you are calling housemates will still take knife and kill another housemates. i will see the reaction of Ebuka that day...

(1) (2) (Reply)

King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie / Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) / Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.