Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1187061 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by jinka(m): 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
I lost my application ID
guys Pls help me, how can I retrieve my application ID pls
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Parisleo: 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2020
my University certificate does not have number..and I did not write Neco...just waec n Gce..... mtchews, the kind recruitment don dey weak me self

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Uspic(m): 5:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
Lol. Everything just look shady
Parisleo:
my University certificate does not have number..and I did not write Neco...just waec n Gce..... mtchews, the kind recruitment don dey weak me self
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Mejohn: 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
Emmyckoull:
So I just came from NSCDC Officail Twitter handle and apparently the problem is nationwide. Applicants don’t have access to the website and no official statement have been issued from NSCDC. Nevertheless I think we should all be patient and wait for it to be rectified and if it isn’t then we’ll know this is just a formality for the people that they are already going to give the job. I.e Presedency, Senators, Directors, HOR, Board members of CDFIPB and a few random people from the public. Just my 2cents. Peace.

You expect them to publicly announce that, you want them to have much people ,crowd that would flood the exam venue oh no, they rather remain quiet and see the un serious ones ,the ones thinking its all scam miss out on opportunity like this, they are surely looking for reasons to drop some persons before the next phase ...government agencies wise pass oh ....In 6 days the site will be closed again to be opened again for the next phase , a lot will complain of not been able to asses the site
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
jinka:
I lost my application ID

guys Pls help me, how can I retrieve my application ID pls

Call those numbers maybe
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Tyriq: 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2020
Matthlay:
When I login this morning, yet to get all my certificate so I'm waiting till I get my neco certificate.
It's the same site, working perfectly and some people have been opening it and updating their details
Great makurdian
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 5:25pm On Mar 11, 2020
Parisleo:

Check it very well...there will be a number at the top right like 210673

Check coz there is a certificate number on futa certificate
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
Parisleo:

They don't need waec because your date of birth is on your waec or GCE cert

But on neco cert, there is no date of birth, so they need to verify that if you are applying with neco

Hope u grab
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 5:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
And guys be careful, they are looking for ways to drop d applicants drastically

One mistake...bye bye

For those that misplaced there slips....hmmm...I hate to say it but it looks like a bye bye situation
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by xykms101: 5:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
Emily22:
And guys be careful, they are looking for ways to drop d applicants drastically

One mistake...bye bye

For those that misplaced there slips....hmmm...I hate to say it but it looks like a bye bye situation

Ways to disqualify? Kindly show me one person who has been able to upload the said certificates. Nobody in Nigeria has been able to upload successfully.

Many of you are also suggesting upgrade, why fixing a date when the site is not ready?

And for your info, nothing like certificate number, what's even wrong with Nigerians sef?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Parisleo: 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
Emily22:

Check it very well...there will be a number at the top right like 210673

Check coz there is a certificate number on futa certificate

I don check tire....no certificate number o...I even asked my course mate...my school don't put certificate number..
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
Parisleo:

I don check tire....no certificate number o...I even asked my course mate...my school don't put certificate number..

Skip it den
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Parisleo: 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
who has been able to call the number....but come to think of it, does civil defence have the ability to do all this verifications....it will take years to do it ooo..because the schools will have to be contacted, even NYSC and WAEC...for how much job abeg...NNPC no do this one, come be civil defence
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nizguy(m): 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
Emmyckoull:
95% of all applicants haven’t been able to check their names or have access to the site. Something doesn’t feel right. At lst few people should be able to say they have done theirs or have access to the site. This is just total shut-out
Ur right, I'm among those who haven't been able to access the site
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Parisleo: 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
Emily22:

Skip it den
skip wetin...shey I don log in successfully, before I go dey talk of skipping

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
xykms101:

Ways to disqualify? Kindly show me one person who has been able to upload the said certificates. Nobody in Nigeria has been able to upload successfully.

Many of you are also suggesting upgrade, why fixing a date when the site is not ready?

And for your info, nothing like certificate number, what's even wrong with Nigerians sef?

Baba calm down....some schools have cert numbers on dere certificate.

Like mine ..FUTA
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Uspic(m): 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
I've been calling the said numbers since the early hours of today. They all refusing to pick the calls. There's one particular one of them that will pick and refuse to utter a word. These people honestly don't know what they are doing

Parisleo:
who has been able to call the number....but come to think of it, does civil defence have the ability to do all this verifications....it will take years to do it ooo..because the schools will have to be contacted, even NYSC and WAEC...for how much job abeg...NNPC no do this one, come be civil defence
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Uspic(m): 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
There's nothing like certificate number for UNIZIK graduates
Emily22:

Like mine ..FUTA
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
Uspic:
There's nothing like certificate number for UNIZIK graduates

Maybe not all schools den
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Uspic(m): 5:49pm On Mar 11, 2020
Another 8 month months of waiting is looming
Parisleo:
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Parisleo: 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
Emily22:

Like mine ..FUTA

ehen...those wey come study abroad nkor...NYSC never verify foreign certificate finish, e come be civil defence..abeg make them go sit down.... something they don't share finish....all this one na formalities to make it looks like as if the recruitment was transparent....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by xykms101: 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
Uspic:
I've been calling the said numbers since the early hours of today. They all refusing to pick the calls. There's one particular one of them that will pick and refuse to utter a word. These people honestly don't know what they are doing

Believe the whole thing at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2020
MightyGEE:

You should have not disclosed all the digits or d entire stuffs. Seriously no need for this. You just gave certificate forgers more info

Lol.....na dere way....

I don comot am
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Parisleo: 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
Emily22:

Maybe not all schools den

my great zikite. guy...same here oo..I even checked my SOR and cert...no cert number...so we have been screened out then....but who still write certificate no on certificate in this present generation
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 5:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
Parisleo:

ehen...those wey come study abroad nkor...NYSC never verify foreign certificate finish, e come be civil defence..abeg make them go sit down.... something they don't share finish....all this one na formalities to make it looks like as if the recruitment was transparent....

Yeah, only few will be lucky....there are good hosting plan that can handle millions request at a time but they chose to use cheap plans....

Something is fishy but just like during the first registration, this was how it started...shitty site
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Fatasy(m): 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
PUT YOUR MATRIC NUMBER, FORGET STORY
Parisleo:

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Zombiekiller010: 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
If you're reading this,May your life never be unstable and unsettled like NSCDC recruitment website

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Parisleo: 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
Fatasy:

I swear down

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Parisleo: 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
Nigeria don tire me I swear...so a local man can't get a good job, without connection...what will happen to the future generations...I fear for our kids ooo.. hustle oooo so that ur kids will not be checking a job site from morning till he falls asleep at night....life is a bitch menh....first class no be assurance say u go get a good job ooo....go to Govt agencies...u go see unqualified and half baked staffs,..God help us all

15 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by xykms101: 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
Most of Nigerians are weaklings, why on earth would anyone believe this nonsense. From the website to the whole page. Why is it that no one in nigeria has been able to upload anything?

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Alexjayson(m): 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
Fatasy:
Exactly great idea

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.