Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1186045 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DukeJenrus: 7:20am On Mar 12, 2020
The site is not going through please you guys should calm down still working on the site okay mandate from now till 19th of this month to complete your forms.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Abiola4eva(m): 7:28am On Mar 12, 2020
It pissed me off seeing people dropping there email and reference numbers here,just exercise patient for the site to come up moreover we have more than 7days to update details.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Seyizaint: 8:06am On Mar 12, 2020
What's the issue with there site, whenever I try to login it show try something went wrong.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by zeenaman: 8:20am On Mar 12, 2020
Who has been able to access the site?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Favourflavour(f): 8:21am On Mar 12, 2020
Abiola4eva:
It pissed me off seeing people dropping there email and reference numbers here,just exercise patient for the site to come up moreover we have more than 7days to update details.

So you'll just sit down and things that doesn't affect you and strangers on the internet will be 'pissing you off' anyhow?
Mind your business, before you get hypertension on account of total strangers.

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by chunna08(m): 8:25am On Mar 12, 2020
please someone should help me with their site biko
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 12, 2020
I need to swallow my ego now

Who will help me check mine

Igbagbooluwadamilola@gmail.com

NSCDC-2019-3425438

Please, eda kun, ejoowo
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by xykms101: 8:50am On Mar 12, 2020
Favourflavour:

So you'll just sit down and things that doesn't affect you and strangers on the internet will be 'pissing you off' anyhow?

With you and your fellow mumu people, Nigeria will forever remain darkest part of the world

Do you need anybody to tell you that a wrong site that hasn't been able to penetrate by a single applicant out of 2 million applicants is a hoax

Stop listening to those miscreants claiming to have access to the site, it's just a format to kick start their initial plan. The post you quoted is actually helping you and your fellow.

My advice for anyone dropping email address is to disregard any job interview you never applied, these people are crooks and their scam might not be monetary, kidnappers and ritualist also use the same format. Nigeria is now a dangerous zone to live

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Jidkidz(m): 8:54am On Mar 12, 2020
Toby122:
So at last I was able to speak with on of the persons listed in that contact, he said their is no hope for dose that misplaced their application number...
God
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:57am On Mar 12, 2020
Jidkidz:
God

Did u misplaced urs?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DeckeyLyrical(m): 9:01am On Mar 12, 2020
We will be waiting to see if the site will work well
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by CalebLebsco56(m): 9:24am On Mar 12, 2020
But how true is the info about the update..many pple are not aware
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by xykms101: 9:35am On Mar 12, 2020
CalebLebsco56:
But how true is the info about the update..many pple are not aware

Even Nscdc officers are not aware

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by jelraj(m): 10:08am On Mar 12, 2020
Please I'm willing to make a deal
If there is anybody here who can help into the Nigeria armed force (Dssc or SSC Navy, airforce, army) or the Nigeria customs.

Or even any good federal government paying job.

I'm willing to forfeit my 70% of my salaries for up to 8months if possible.

Please I need help, I have nobody or connect I'm stranded n need something to do before I lost it.

8months please.
You can mail me or call my number zero 8 one eight eight one 8 four 5 two 9

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by cmoneke: 10:13am On Mar 12, 2020
cmoneke:

Bro please can u check mine
cmoneke1@gmail.com
NSCDC-2019-2940611
Bro can u please chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by cmoneke: 10:31am On Mar 12, 2020
[quote author=Oshin56 post=87349522]
Bros please email me ur number let's chat on WhatsApp OK cmoneke1@gmail.com
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by digitalman2811(m): 10:53am On Mar 12, 2020
Notice the differences

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by pinkvirus: 10:54am On Mar 12, 2020
tried all night to login and is not working.pls is dis real or scam pls
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Favourflavour(f): 11:02am On Mar 12, 2020
xykms101:

With you and your fellow mumu people, Nigeria will forever remain darkest part of the world

Do you need anybody to tell you that a wrong site that hasn't been able to penetrate by a single applicant out of 2 million applicants is a hoax

Stop listening to those miscreants claiming to have access to the site, it's just a format to kick start their initial plan. The post you quoted is actually helping you and your fellow.

My advice for anyone dropping email address is to disregard any job interview you never applied, these people are crooks and their scam might not be monetary, kidnappers and ritualist also use the same format. Nigeria is now a dangerous zone to live

Not only are you daft, foolish and dull, but your ability to read is zero. An information that's on their official Twitter page and in reliable newspapers is what nincompoops like you are still running around 'Thomasing' about.

Nobody has fully submitted, but people have been able to find out if their application was successful or not. If someone wants to help them, why not?

I mean, how deranged are you to think a scammer wants to take you, and your jobless details to scam with. Lolz, that has to be the most self destructive theory I have ever heard. Nigga please, go be useful. Did you see anyone asking to come for interviews

Started off by insulting me, lol, stay there and keep believing it's a hoax nigga, I hope this passes you by. Dumb ass mofo.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by klem93(m): 11:25am On Mar 12, 2020
So una say if we no see our reg number thats the end for us shey?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Lekanagidi: 11:26am On Mar 12, 2020
Pls help me in the name of Jesus, bn trying it nd getting the same old story since yesterday... Mine is.... agidilekan30@gmail.com....NSCDC-2019-3806208

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by simondavid: 11:30am On Mar 12, 2020
PLS HOW CAN I RETRIEVE MY NSCDC ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 11:31am On Mar 12, 2020
klem93:
So una say if we no see our reg number thats the end for us shey?
lol bro wants gv up
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by abimbola74(m): 11:35am On Mar 12, 2020
Oshin56:
no problem ma
Kindly help with mine sir
NSCDC- 2019-2760081
abimbola7478@gmail.com
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Zombiekiller010: 11:40am On Mar 12, 2020
I called the numbers on the newspaper,3 out of the 4 numbers isn't going through, busy and switched off, the other number that went through, it rang many times before a lady picked it, her voice sounds like 15 years old girl and her English isn't fluent , i asked if its true NSCDC wants applicant to upload their results , she answered me yes, i let her know that the website isn't going through ,she said i should keep on trying that they are working on it.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Abiola4eva(m): 11:46am On Mar 12, 2020
Favourflavour:

What is the correlation between my comment and hypertension?
It seems you don't understand how it feel to check the thread for relevant information and meet several pages of irrelevant sh*t.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by xykms101: 11:47am On Mar 12, 2020
Favourflavour:

Not only are you daft, foolish and dull, but your ability to read is zero. An information that's on their official Twitter page and in reliable newspapers is what nincompoops like you are still running around 'Thomasing' about.

Nobody has fully submitted, but people have been able to find out if their application was successful or not. If someone wants to help them, why not?

I mean, how deranged are you to think a scammer wants to take you, and your jobless details to scam with. Lolz, that has to be the most self destructive theory I have ever heard. Nigga please, go be useful. Did you see anyone asking to come for interviews

Started off by insulting me, lol, stay there and keep believing it's a hoax nigga, I hope this passes you by. Dumb ass mofo.

If you live in Nigeria and don't have sense, believe me your generations will forever remain senseless.

Do you find anything like this on their recruitment portal? Have you ever taken your time to source for information from reliable source?

Don't you know dropping your info expose you to fraud?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by klem93(m): 11:49am On Mar 12, 2020
Danielomisco:
lol bro wants gv up
I swear cause all the friends and family I know that reg are saying they can't find it, the question is how did you people even get it.... Was there something we downloaded after the reg?

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Favourflavour(f): 11:52am On Mar 12, 2020
xykms101:

If you live in Nigeria and don't have sense, believe me your generations will forever remain senseless.

Do you find anything like this on their recruitment portal? Have you ever taken your time to source for information from reliable source?

Don't you know dropping your info expose you to fraud?

So their official Twitter handle that informed me of the job opening is now unreliable and one unknown noise maker on nairaland is the reliable source?

If you don't start opening your mind to a world of opportunities, you and your generation will remain poor. People like you that kill cockroach with 'the blood of Jesus ' because you think it's your village people. Go and sleep abeg.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by xykms101: 11:56am On Mar 12, 2020
Favourflavour:

So their official Twitter handle that informed me of the job opening is now unreliable and one unknown noise maker on nairaland is the reliable source?

If you don't start opening your mind to a world of opportunities, you and your generation will remain poor. People like you that kill cockroach with 'the blood of Jesus ' because you think it's your village people. Go and sleep abeg.

This is Nigeria where every opportunities are merchandise. Nothing like world of opportunities.

Official twitter handle that can be hacked by a layman. Anything you don't find on their website remains irrelevant. Better still take your time to visit any of their commands for an information not displaying your mumuness by littering public space with your details

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by lovelygirl04(f): 11:59am On Mar 12, 2020
Pls o, if one isn't able to sign in , does that mean one isn't shortlisted? I tried signing in now it said error, pls try again later.

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.