Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1186604 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Kamzyl: 10:47am On Mar 16, 2020
Your mumu get carryover
Ur to put ur weac cert no
Not candidate no
Please stop mis leading the naive ones
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Kamzyl: 10:49am On Mar 16, 2020
[quote author=Anzabur
number is not candidate number in waec or matriculation number in A level result and NYSC number is the one that starts with an alphabet e.g A0029787. Is you that is doing over sabi. Don’t mislead people please! [/quot

Good
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 11:02am On Mar 16, 2020
Hopeyehmey:
Good morning guys be prepared cos we still have a long way to go there is going to be an exam, drug test, interview etc....don't bother to ask where i got this info from..thanks
yea we are sure of that bro,but did ur source likely say an expected date or period?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by yusufdayo1: 11:13am On Mar 16, 2020
nuradeen011:
i don't know where you got your instructions from Candidate number is what you're to type in the space provided not certificate number must certificate doesn't get number
Are we to include the NGSSWECCS 5454534
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Parisleo: 11:37am On Mar 16, 2020
yusufdayo1:

Are we to include the NGSSWECCS 5454534

Like it will contain....I just put only the number
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by timmy2324: 11:38am On Mar 16, 2020
i only have candidate number on my waec gce print out, there is nothing like certificate no
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Parisleo: 11:42am On Mar 16, 2020
timmy2324:
i only have candidate number on my waec gce print out, there is nothing like certificate no

That is not your original waec Result na
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Karac: 11:45am On Mar 16, 2020
timmy2324:

Try to go and get your original certificate.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 11:48am On Mar 16, 2020
Parisleo:

Like it will contain....I just put only the number
my own contain o..even after the alphabets i gave space as it is on the cert n all entered,did u use system?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Karac: 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2020
Hopeyehmey:
Good morning guys be prepared cos we still have a long way to go there is going to be an exam, drug test, interview etc....don't bother to ask where i got this info from..thanks

You don't need to add to the panic already in this space. We know their process and will gladly wait for further communications from NSCDC. Thanks.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
It's like my application was not successful because of the fake medical certificate I used.. from nairaland people
Beware!! pls and go to the hospital and do the real one just to be safe (for the new immigration recruitment)
Or is there anyone here that used that fake one and still got to second stage
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
Nairalandgirl:
It's like my application was not successful because of the fake medical certificate I used.. from nairaland people
Beware!! pls and go to the hospital and do the real one just to be safe (for the new immigration recruitment)
do you have idea of the cost at general hospitals?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
eniolaamos7:

do you have idea of the cost at general hospitals?
No I dont
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by yusufdayo1: 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
Nairalandgirl:
I have done mine since 2018..... I don't know if I can still use it
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
yusufdayo1:

No, I think it's only valid for 6 months..
So I have decided to be doing mine twice a year
Incase opportunities like this come, I'll be ready..
I'll go to the hospital tomorrow
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by EmmyteeTosin(m): 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
Same here too
yusufdayo1:

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by shagamite: 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
Heineken:
baba without NIN you can't even continue... You'll submit almost all docs.. Nysc, passport, degree cert, neco /waec, cv, birth certificate, SOO, and your NIN cert.
Modified... You won't upload nysc doc.. You only need the number.. That A00
ok
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Lekanagidi: 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
How much is the medical certificate
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Qdubs(m): 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
Danielomisco:
my own contain o..even after the alphabets i gave space as it is on the cert n all entered,did u use system?
same as mine. My own enter directly with alphabet. The reason why that alphabet must be entered is simply to specify the exact country you wrote the waec

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 2:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
Qdubs:
same as mine. My own enter directly with alphabet. The reason why that alphabet must be entered is simply to specify the exact country you wrote the waec
suprised ppl r complainning while some dint even write the alphabet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Lekanagidi: 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
Can one use drivers license as national identity number for the immigration?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Dsa47: 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2020
Please house, i didnt save the print out when i register, i try getting the email for the reg but the link is not okay again.
Please how do i get the application num back?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
Nairalandgirl:

Only you sabi lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by godwinngbede: 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
Triple44:

Attention......

NSCDC has rectify the error issue on the cdfipb.careers recruitment portal and applicants can now go and check to see if there application was successful or not.

Note: 11-19 March only.

Applicant are asked to login to the portal with the email and reference number on their acknowledgement print out slip to access the portal. Note that your reference number is your application number.

If your application is successful, you will be granted access to the portal to update your data which means that you were shortlisted for the second phase.

If your application was not successful, you will receive a pop up message that your application was not successful which means that your journey has come to an end in the NSCDC recruitment exercise for this period.

Things successful applicants are requested to update on the cdfipb.careers portal are listed below:

Name of high Institution
SSCE: WAEC/NECO, year obtained and seating
NYSC Number(If required)
NYSC Year(If required)

Congratulations

Seriously, i dont know if i filled the form correctly:

Name of high Institution= i went and filled Bsc Accounting
SSCE: WAEC/NECO, year obtained and seating=i filled Neco
NYSC Number(If required)=A00.................
NYSC Year(If required)=2014

Is there any penalty attached to it? i need your response
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Parisleo: 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
godwinngbede:

Seriously, i dont know if i filled the form correctly:

Name of high Institution= i went and filled Bsc Accounting
SSCE: WAEC/NECO, year obtained and seating=i filled Neco
NYSC Number(If required)=A00.................
NYSC Year(If required)=2014

Is there any penalty attached to it? i need your response
I

I swear oo...civil defence go see many kind of things for people updates Sha....they did not give proper guidance on what to do

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Cochukwu: 4:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
How were you able to retrieve the application code?

I need guidance please
UtilityRational:

please how can I retrieve my reference number
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by deezbaby(f): 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
Please.. How do I retrieve my reference number?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Uspic(m): 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
You can create a new one by registering for immigration grin
deezbaby:
Please.. How do I retrieve my reference number?

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by sapientia1(m): 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
Who else noticed that the website is not accessible for people who had access to it previously before again.

I had access to update details before, couldn't due to being in a place far away from the credentials, tried to login now and it's not successful. �

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
Uspic:
You can create a new one by registering for immigration grin
Another recruitment that will last for God knows when
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Uspic(m): 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
Vision 2022
Kaeboy:
Another recruitment that will last for God knows when

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
Safrizky:
Am the one who is always updating people around me about any new recruitment, helping them on how to apply it but the funny thing is that, my name is not always on the next phase before shortlist while the same people are helping are always lucky. Walahi I don dey think taya oo, so many questions on my mind but no answer....Oh God.!!!
keep checking till the last day. I tried mine on 14th I got application not successful but just now now that I checked again I logged in successfully and input the required information.

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.