Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,104 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1184186 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Henry692: 7:09am On Mar 17, 2020
Dollarmind:
No one have been able to do that actually

Wats really happening na....

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by kehnton(m): 7:47am On Mar 17, 2020
francisisuh:
Please is there any other person who successfully updated his/her profile, trying to log in again am being showed unsuccessful??

If you’ve successfully updated your profile, when you try to log in again, it will tell you it’s been updated already.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Parisleo: 8:23am On Mar 17, 2020
Kayrash:
Please does anyone knows the Link on how to apply for prison

Which planet did u return from..
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Harmeable: 9:39am On Mar 17, 2020
vivvyo:
please did u later get a positive response?

Nope, no reply
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emmyckoull: 10:54am On Mar 17, 2020
Harmeable:

Nope, no reply
Is there gonna be another shortlist after this ? Or CBT straight ?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by spacks(m): 11:10am On Mar 17, 2020
cool
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Henry692: 11:19am On Mar 17, 2020
Those of us yet to update our profile,, i tink we r automatically screened out oooo.....thats wat it meant turn out to be las las
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Kayrash: 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
Oga this was what I meant by that sir...[img][/img]

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrincessEstates: 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
One of you guys saying that they can't log in again should post his or her details(email & application no) here let me help him or her check it out now

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DollarBuddy: 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
My question is one:

1- Are we going for screening in our state of origin or in the state we used as our state of residence?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by raphtunde: 12:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
Did u choose state of residence while feeling the form? Keep calm bro and watch out for the news or instructions
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DollarBuddy: 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
raphtunde:
Did u choose state of residence while feeling the form? Keep calm bro and watch out for the news or instructions

Your address is where you reside na... I pray they allow us to freely do our screening at a venue of our Choice.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Basirutanko1: 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
They have a network problem.

1. Some where able to update their profile despite the fact that their profile was not successful.

2. Some where shown not successful but actually their profile was successful...

If you update your profile, and now you are seeing sorry not successful.

Or

before you are able to log in and now you are seeing not successful, i'm sorry to say.

So i'm advising all those whom update their status to log in again, for confirmation of their status.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Henry692: 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
PrincessEstates:
One of you guys saying that they can't log in again should post his or her details(email & application no) here let me help him or her check it out now

Olaoyenikan1@gmail.com
NSCDC-2019-2741872
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Laureokafor(f): 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
Pls for the WAEC certificate, are we writing the letters along or just the numbers
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Henry692: 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
Laureokafor:
Pls for the WAEC certificate, are we writing the letters along or just the numbers

Were u able to login ryt nw?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Laureokafor(f): 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
Please oh, somebody was able to log in b4 and has already submitted. Bt she tried to log in now and she is seeing 'sorry application not successful' does it mean she filled wrong info or what? Please advice
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Laureokafor(f): 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
Henry692:

Were u able to login ryt nw?

No, error message
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrincessEstates: 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
Henry692:

Olaoyenikan1@gmail.com NSCDC-2019-2741872
Not successful, even after using lower and upper case for your email address

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Alexjayson(m): 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
Laureokafor:
Please oh, somebody was able to log in b4 and has already submitted. Bt she tried to log in now and she is seeing 'sorry application not successful' does it mean she filled wrong info or what? Please advice
You guys should stop all this unnecessary confusion....that site is crazy we all knw it so rest ur case. So long as u hv submitted leave the site alone, don't gv ur self unnecessary Hbp

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Alexjayson(m): 3:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
Basirutanko1:
They have a network problem.

1. Some where able to update their profile despite the fact that their profile was not successful.

2. Some where shown not successful but actually their profile was successful...

If you update your profile, and now you are seeing sorry not successful.

Or

before you are able to log in and now you are seeing not successful, i'm sorry to say.

So i'm advising all those whom update their status to log in again, for confirmation of their status.
Hahahaha Mr CG where did u get this info.....u pple jst like assuming things
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by EpikNigeria: 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
"Domain has and will continue will increase in Price faster than any other commodity known to man"
......Bill Gates (Microsoft Corp)

Add to your online stream of Income by Learning the Rudiment of Domain Investing. Epik.com has provided a completely FREE courses that walk you from a Beginner to a Pro Domain Investor.

See the Flyer below for more Information

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mikoli: 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2020
Good day @all, please who else has similar update form? I am having multiple columns for was ace and neco.

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Favour811: 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
PrincessEstates:

Pls...help me check

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Laureokafor(f): 5:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
Alexjayson:

You guys should stop all this unnecessary confusion....that site is crazy we all knw it so rest ur case. So long as u hv submitted leave the site alone, don't gv ur self unnecessary Hbp

Ah thank u oh
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Laureokafor(f): 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
Pls d WAEC certificate number, is it only the number or plus all d alphabets, d space did not contain wen I tried yesterday, will try again this night, so pls answer me in case it decides to open later
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by iamawara(m): 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2020
My candid advise. Please login using you system or run to a nearby cafe and check if your application is successful. I have been checking for me and my friend, but was showing unsuccessfully since the first day. We checked today at a cafe and his own was successful, but still checked again via my phone but still showing unsuccessfully
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Formation2009: 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2020
iamawara:
My candid advise. Please login using you system or run to a nearby cafe and check if your application is successful. I have been checking for me and my friend, but was showing unsuccessfully since the first day. We checked today at a cafe and his own was successful, but still checked again via my phone but still showing successfully
wow that's interesting. I also got not successful
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by iamawara(m): 7:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
Formation2009:
wow that's interesting. I also got not successful

Same here. But 3 of my friends saw unsuccessfully when they use phone, but they were successful at the cafe, pls try and check guys. My own is still unsuccessfully Sha.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by happy662(m): 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
PrincessEstates:
imadehappy08203@gmail.com..... NSCDC-2019-3717832
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
Welcomme:
Did you do anything different from your previous attempts? Also, what measurement of height did u use during the reg?

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.