Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,563 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1187691 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
Make them wait!!! We want to end this government !
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DollarBuddy: 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
mimick:
Some came for documentation this year February
This is correctional service and dey have applied since 2018 so they call most of dem for screening and documentation b4 this pandemic and they are getting there appointment letter now
The same board will b d one conducting nscdc screening and documentation
As i was told said dey will start communicating to us dis week that what i was told last week

While I pray they contact us this week, I also don't think they will. The issue on ground now and the major concern of this government is #ENDSARS

Let's pray it doesn't affect the whole thing. Yesterday, i chatted an officer who works in the recruitment board and he told me nothing Is currently happening in regards to the nscdc recruitment.

He said its only the Correctional Service that just got documented and will soon be off for training. I just weak.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
DollarBuddy:

While I pray they contact us this week, I also don't think they will. The issue on ground now and the major concern of this government is #ENDSARS

Let's pray it doesn't affect the whole thing. Yesterday, i chatted an officer who works in the recruitment board and he told me nothing Is currently happening in regards to the nscdc recruitment.

He said its only the Correctional Service that just got documented and will soon be off for training. I just weak.

let see after This #endsars thing
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Shegunz: 10:18am On Oct 20, 2020
My people....between EEDC that pays above 150k and NSCDC, which one is better as I don't know NSCDC which I know some will end of being sent to the north . kindly advise. #EndSars & Police/army brutality.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 10:24am On Oct 20, 2020
Shegunz:
My people....between EEDC that pays above 150k and NSCDC, which one is better as I don't know NSCDC which I know some will end of being sent to the north . kindly advise. #EndSars & Police/army brutality.
guy anyone dt comes first.Bt primarily EEDC 150 is better than NSCDC 121.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Axzobr: 10:51am On Oct 20, 2020
Shegunz:
The one that gives you appointment letter first

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by CalebLebsco56(m): 11:16am On Oct 20, 2020
This Civil defense matter, i am getting tired sef.....called one officer yesterday he told me still on the process...the problem now is the extention of the CG...which has become a problem to them..He is doing the remaining touches, by putting his people first

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DollarBuddy: 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
nuradeen011:

Means we wait till next year o.... Lol!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DollarBuddy: 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
nuradeen011:

Means we wait till next year o.... Lol!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by georgesegun87: 5:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
We can waiting till next year... them are going to call for documentation soon...
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by georgesegun87: 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
We can't waiting till next year... them are going to call for documentation soon... training can be next year... am sure documentation is dis year... because the CG is going by December...
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
georgesegun87:
We can't waiting till next year... them are going to call for documentation soon... training can be next year... am sure documentation is dis year... because the CG is going by December...

We can waiting

We can't waiting

Soro soke alaye

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by georgesegun87: 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
Mo ti soro soke.... documentation soon arrange your documents...
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
georgesegun87:
noo CBT?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
georgesegun87:

Lol...funny u......WhatsApp me make we relate
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Shegunz: 5:36am On Oct 21, 2020
My conney said training soon any time from now. I just hope SARS protesters don't disturb fg plan
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Uspic(m): 6:56am On Oct 21, 2020
It is inhumane to talk/think about recruitment at this point. Nigeria is in mourning!
Shegunz:
My conney said training soon any time from now. I just hope SARS protesters don't disturb fg plan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DollarBuddy: 7:47am On Oct 21, 2020
georgesegun87:

Oga, you wish. Nothing about nscdc is gonna happen this year again o.

Nigeria is on its knees now. #EndSars na im dey reign now. Even Sissy Coro don hide.

Argue with your keypad!

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 7:47am On Oct 21, 2020
Nothing like recruitment now make nobody decieve u,states on curfew,schools and businesses locked na Civil defense wan call u?

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Karac: 10:14am On Oct 21, 2020
Shegunz:

You are being deceived by your so-called 'conney'.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 10:29am On Oct 21, 2020
If anyone had told us till next year we wud neva had believed ,2021 like joke nawao

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 11:10am On Oct 21, 2020
Funny how you guys are talking about training and all sort of sh*ts when the country is in chaos....

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Parisleo: 11:27am On Oct 21, 2020
Danielomisco:
Nothing like recruitment now make nobody decieve u,states on curfew,schools and businesses locked na Civil defense wan call u?
Smile....will the curfew last up to a month...I know that Nigeria is in a state of chaos...but we pray that everything subsides quicky..
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by georgesegun87: 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Thanks my brother... that what people dont no

Parisleo:

Smile....will the curfew last up to a month...I know that Nigeria is in a state of chaos...but we pray that everything subsides quicky..
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by georgesegun87: 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
We still have good 2 month to go in 2020 I believe something going to happen dis year

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DollarBuddy: 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2020
georgesegun87:
We still have good 2 month to go in 2020 I believe something going to happen dis year

Keep wishing bro....
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by IceTrice01: 9:46am On Oct 26, 2020
If to say them tell us say na 2021, shey we for they check nairaland for weekly updates? This govt na wa o. #Endsars

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 10:36am On Oct 26, 2020
IceTrice01:
If to say them tell us say na 2021, shey we for they check nairaland for weekly updates? This govt na wa o. #Endsars
i swear,who wud have ever believed.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by CalebLebsco56(m): 11:45am On Oct 26, 2020
I check up, Nairaland every day for updates on this, they would have told us 2021 ever since...maybe they have embezzle the money?
The way person need this Job so dearly
Las las its to manage this Teaching job till next year
#EndBadGovernance.

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Parisleo: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
CalebLebsco56:
I check up, Nairaland every day for updates on this, they would have told us 2021 ever since...maybe they have embezzle the money?
The way person need this Job so dearly
Las las its to manage this Teaching job till next year
#EndBadGovernance.
I may be forced to believe u bro...the level of curruption this day, even shock the devil too.. blue lies are being told every day
Who knows,they fit don eat the money..and who dey there to probe them, the same feathers like them...it's well

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Noblejay7: 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
Source: Dailytrust.com

HND/Degree Dichotomy: Interior Removes Disparity In NSCDC, Immigration
OCTOBER 26, 2020 AT 4:55:35 PM

JOSHUA ODEYEMI
The Ministry of Interior has withdrawn the ranking and career progression disparity between Higher National Diploma (HND) and Degree holders in the four paramilitary outfits (Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, Nigeria Immigration Service, Nigerian Correctional Service and Federal Fire Service) in the ministry.

This was disclosed in a memo referenced CDCFIB/1001/vol1/110, dated October 16 and signed by the secretary of the Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB), Alhassan Yakmut.

Maize Farmers Angry With State Of Silos In Rivers
Dangote Distributes Tomato Seeds To 5000 Farmers In Kano
The memo was issued at the end of a meeting of the Board held between September 24 and 25, 2020.

It stated that all candidates recruited by the Board with HND will be placed as Assistant Superintendent II CONPASS 08 level and can rise to the highest position in their respective services without discriminatory ceiling or hindrance.

In the memo obtained by Daily Trust, the memo directed that all Inspectorate ranks from Senior Inspector to Chief Inspector I are abolished, noting that all these officers would be converted to appropriate superintendent ranks.

“The Board has withdrawn the ranking and career progression disparity between Degree and HND holders.

“Consequently, all candidates recruited by the Board with HND will be placed at Assistant Superintendent II, CONPAS 08 level and can rise to the highest position in their respective Services without discriminatory ceiling or hinderance.

“All Inspectorate ranks from Senior Inspector to Chief Inspector I (T), are abolished and all officers on these ranks will be converted to appropriate Superintendent ranks,” the memo stated in part.

With this, all ranks in the Services are henceforth aligned with that of the Nigeria Police, the memo stated, adding that new ranking system and badges of rank would be introduced soon.

Besides, to maintain the level of seniority of officers and ensure discipline, the memo said; “individual’s level of Conversion and effective date will be worked out by the Board and the Services and will be communicated in due course.”

The Board said it was consulting with relevant government agencies on how best to go about the alignment of salaries of personnel with the Nigeria Police structure.

The Board also said, henceforth, promotion of officers shall be based strictly on their individual productivity, successful attendance of mandatory courses and exams and good annual assessment of their performance.

Recall that the Board, in 2017 under the chairmanship of the then Minister of Interior, Lt Gen. (Rtd) Abdulrahman Bello Dambazau, had approved the regularization of the dichotomy between holders of university degrees and HND in all the Services.

The decision of the Board was conveyed in a statement by Abubakar Magaji, then Permanent Secretary of the Ministry on July 13, 2017.

Also, in March 2018, Head of Service of the Federation, Winifred Oyo-Ita, issued a circular directing all the Ministries, Departments and Agencies to remove the dichotomy between HND and BSc holders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 7:32am On Oct 29, 2020
Media aid to the CG said Any moment from now, you can all contact your sources

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.