Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1185377 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 9:46am On Nov 04, 2020
nuradeen011:

are they through with the promotion exam for junior cadre ?
they just started, they will be tru on Saturday.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 9:47am On Nov 04, 2020
mimick:
As I promised to feed you with vital information about this awaited Nscdc recruitment, the news is classified into two phases;
However, Cg has been working to get an extension of some months to graduate the candidates before his retirement but whether cg leaves or not, the recruitment is still active and the list will be out any moment from now in November, 2020 from the source.
Therefore, correctional service have finished their recruitment except training those officers that did the documentation in October, 2020 furthermore, forget about the news which is being trending on media about the exam, there will be no exam for the applicants and successful applicants would be informed to attend the documentation and training at the same time, let me emphasis on this, the source revealed that there will be no exam, only successful candidates would be invited for documentations and training and the list will be sent to the respective states commands of the applicants before end of November, 2020 but the date has not been fixed about shorlist.
Thank you. May God Almighty include our names among the shortlisted candidates Amen.
i saw this post on f.b tho its like the guybis husstling the job too o lol
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 10:02am On Nov 04, 2020
Danielomisco:
they just started, they will be tru on Saturday.
I was told after they promoted 2018 batch that is when they'll give APL to new intakes

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 10:32am On Nov 04, 2020
nuradeen011:
I was told after they promoted 2018 batch that is when they'll give APL to new intakes
oh.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by IceTrice01: 10:55am On Nov 04, 2020
Adexchelsea19:
Someone from Abuja just told me this morning that the recruitment will still go on now, he said they were about to release the list when endsars issue started. So let's not give up, and keep praying. But when you are doing this, let's continue to do other things cuz this is Nigeria

They're always having an excuse, na wa o, wetin dey happen for the NSCDC ways na, why prisons or immigration nor b like this, sheybi they're on the same level
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by IceTrice01: 10:57am On Nov 04, 2020
DestinyDjohn:
Good day everyone please I will like to advise those seeking to secure a job in nscdc, if you know you have an agent running this stuff for you, please do well to know the agent personally because there are scammers everywhere even on this thread... I've been scammed of my hard earn money.. These evil men will issue out fake employment letter to you... I will upload the letter soon.. Please if there is anyone who can help me track the address or location of the scammer using his phone number please quote this comment or pm..... Thanks

Why will a Nigerian youth like you be scammed with employment? Abi are u those ajebutter kids?

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by IceTrice01: 10:59am On Nov 04, 2020
DestinyDjohn:
Good day everyone please I will like to advise those seeking to secure a job in nscdc, if you know you have an agent running this stuff for you, please do well to know the agent personally because there are scammers everywhere even on this thread... I've been scammed of my hard earn money.. These evil men will issue out fake employment letter to you... I will upload the letter soon.. Please if there is anyone who can help me track the address or location of the scammer using his phone number please quote this comment or pm..... Thanks

Post the guy's phone number and stop hoarding it like it's some kinda palliatives

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by qanda: 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
Trending materials on Q and A App - Nov 4

-The Nigerian Navy DSSC Exam Past Questions and Answers

-The Nigerian Army DSSC exam study pack (FREE)

-The Nigerian Current Affairs (FREE)

-Deloitte Job test Past Past Questions and Answers

-Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM) exam Past Questions

-TRCN exam Past Questions and Answers

-CIIN exam past questions and answers

-NOUN E-exams Past Questions and Answers

-Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) past exam questions and answers

-CIPM exam past questions and answers

-NNPC Job test Study Pack

-GMAT Study Material (FREE)

-NECO exam Past Questions and marking Scheme (FREE)

-NOUN Course Materials(FREE)

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

For enquiry, contact Q and A App Customer Service on WhatsApp 07052193183
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by KBConfident: 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2020
It was October before, now we're clamouring November again. They should just shortlist and relieve people of their stress.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Makavelli099(m): 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
KBConfident:
It was October before, now we're clamouring November again. They should just shortlist and relieve people of their stress.
are you also expectant?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by KBConfident: 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2020
Makavelli099:
are you also expectant?

That's one of the characteristics of a believer, we should be optimistic.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by frankcoboy(m): 6:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
The recruitment is till next year, because of the budget.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Happyset: 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
KBConfident:

That's one of the characteristics of a believer, we should be optimistic.

Keep hope alive
Try to register for business and be optimistic of a bright future

Update: (Apply Here) FG-CAC Free Registration Of 250,000 Business Names - YGist!
https://www.ygist.com.ng/2020/11/update-apply-here-fg-cac-free-registration-of-250000-business-names/
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by sdeehussayn: 9:15am On Nov 05, 2020
Will these agaencies be able to shortlist successful candidates without d FG lifting embargo on employment?

This embargo was there since march 2020 during d COVID-19 pandemic times
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 9:42am On Nov 05, 2020
sdeehussayn:
Will these agaencies be able to shortlist successful candidates without d FG lifting embargo on employment?

This embargo was there since march 2020 during d COVID-19 pandemic times
u dey 9ja so? No be Navy we just drop list yestdai?their test will b november 7th

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 10:32am On Nov 05, 2020
Danielomisco:
u dey 9ja so? No be Navy we just drop list yestdai?their test will b november 7th
is like the Embargo is lifted
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by sdeehussayn: 11:15am On Nov 05, 2020
nuradeen011:

is like the Embargo is lifted

It should be made official
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2020
sdeehussayn:

It should be made official
That official is what you cannot see. Was there even embargo anywhere? Weren't government agencies recruiting low-key all long?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by KBConfident: 7:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
Kaeboy:
That official is what you cannot see. Was there even embargo anywhere? Weren't government agencies recruiting low-key all long?

Na who wanna know go surely know na.
Nothing like embargo ever since PMB announced it. Na through IPPIS you go see the true jerm, how many people they've enrolled from February till today. So go even published, paste it they won't make it secret.
Unimaid recently pasted list for Employment like say na admission/remedial letter

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2020
KBConfident:

Nothing like embargo ever since PMB announced it. Na through IPPIS you go see the true jerm, how many people they've enrolled from February till today. So go even published, paste it they won't make it secret.
Unimaid recently pasted list for Employment like say na admission/remedial letter
even durin this strike bro?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Aliyumichika(m): 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2020
KBConfident:

Pls I would like to ask you pertaining to UNIMAID list, have they issue APLs coz I gave my CV last week and I was told that they will contact me any moment.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by KBConfident: 1:57am On Nov 06, 2020
Danielomisco:
even durin this strike bro?
Yes na, those in managerial level (VC, Registrar, Bursar and so on) don't actually feel the impact of the strike much because they're making decision, planning and executing it
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by KBConfident: 2:02am On Nov 06, 2020
Aliyumichika:

Pls I would like to ask you pertaining to UNIMAID list, have they issue APLs coz I gave my CV last week and I was told that they will contact me any moment.

Well sha, I'm talking of August
They would be paid 3 month salary together, because IPPIS have captured them since early September.
Yours may be different one.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Aliyumichika(m): 8:18am On Nov 06, 2020
KBConfident:

Well sha, I'm talking of August
They would be paid 3 month salary together, because IPPIS have captured them since early September.
Yours may be different one.
Ok. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by CookingPot(f): 8:27am On Nov 06, 2020
Aliyumichika:

Unimaid of all places. All is well
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by rittyben(f): 8:53am On Nov 06, 2020
Is this thread for NSCDC or Unimaid employment?
Pls when I get notifications here I expect to information concerning this recruitment we have be patiently waiting for since August last year.
Whether the information is true or false, I don't care, but it should be about NSCDC. You people should stop confusing me.

10 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DollarBuddy: 10:21am On Nov 06, 2020
Hopefully, by tomorrow or Sunday, I'll be bringing some info from the CDCFIB. It's About the NSCDC though.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DestinyDjohn: 10:29am On Nov 06, 2020
[/quote][quote author=IceTrice01 post=95673907]

Post the guy's phone number and stop hoarding it like it's some kinda palliatives[quote]

Believe me if you were in my shoes you will do exactly the same.... Mind you I no be ajebutter, just that the link was a bad one... 07054962845 Mr Clement is his name
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 10:30am On Nov 06, 2020
DollarBuddy:
Hopefully, by tomorrow or Sunday, I'll be bringing some info from the CDCFIB. It's About the NSCDC though.

thump up

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by satunde: 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
By January now new budget will start January to December 2021.because this nscdc paroo not in 2021 budget.we must no our faith between now and December. God will help us because list dey on ground

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Niceguyyy: 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
satunde:
By January now new budget will start January to December 2021.because this nscdc paroo not in 2021 budget.we must no our faith between now and December. God will help us because list dey on ground
How do you know its not in the budget?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ibrahim94(m): 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
[quote author=Niceguyyy post=95752552]
How dho you know its not in the budget? [/quote

Well said.

The recruitment exercise is for the 2020 budget.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.