Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1187371 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HarunaWest(m): 10:40am On Jan 28, 2021
He types wack grammar, dishes wack info, displays wack attitude, he is the clear epitome of wackness and he is still bragging about it cos someone up there validated him..Shvt that fvck up dude, you know nothing. You have never said anything that came true on this platform. You're a low life, low budget lai Mohammed..Gerrarahere

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 28, 2021
Mimick don hear am today angry
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by YourBestWriter: 11:00am On Jan 28, 2021
Kaeboy:
Mimick don hear am today angry

That guy and fake news is like...

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 28, 2021
grin
YourBestWriter:

That guy and fake news is like...
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by gentlejin(m): 11:23am On Jan 28, 2021
mimick:
The issues of report I talked about last tym that was my personal opinion and I believe everyone has entitle to his or her opinion.

But this information I shared here was what I heard ok? So there is different btw both. And no one here can't stop me not to share info I got and if you are not comfortable with dat then go to hell. because I didn't borrow money from you to buy my mobile phone or data to my phone. Good day.

Thank you for confirming to us that everything you post here is based on your opinion. You shouldn't be taken seriously.

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 11:34am On Jan 28, 2021
@Intregra abi wetin u call yourself.... I think say u don see dat me attacking that Mimick is right..... Had it been I'm wrong, others won't support my comments too....... Mimick has been telling us lies since 1900 grin grin grin grin grin grin
If you have time, you can check his previous post here and other thread too Egbon.... I come in peace
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 11:35am On Jan 28, 2021
gentlejin:

Thank you for confirming to us that everything you post here is based on your opinion. You shouldn't be taken seriously.
God bless you brother miiii
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 11:36am On Jan 28, 2021
mimick:
A silent is a best answer for a fool. I don't need to respond to your comments. lyke my brother av said @intergal if you know u av not satisfy with d information I shared here pls kindly ignored, you can't stop me not to give what i heard Whether its comes to realistic or not, it shouldn't be your problem, because there are some factors that can hinder information shared not to come to realistic

Beside, even federal government last year, i mean perm sec of interior said (Dec 15. After the aptitude exams that lists would be released and it didn't come to pass. So my brother u needs to use your head before you talks, because u talks lyke a fool.

Message successfully ignored... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by RunzMAN: 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
Please Level 07 is what.....

HND or Bsc and how much is the salary scale?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by iamaibeekay: 2:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
thank you for your post always, it's part of what gave some people hope. but please try to keep some of your personal opinion so that it won't cause a back and forth situation and will make people lose hope eventually. you can even keep some information to yourself but only tell us what we're concerned about. the next post I'm expecting from you is like ; the list will be out on --/--/2021 and it should be so. thanks for your concern and your posts

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by KBConfident: 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
Enough of this attack, it will takes us nowhere.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by iamaibeekay: 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
grin
RunzMAN:

this look like one of the questions in the Aptitude test�� cool
RunzMAN:

this look like one of the questions in the Aptitude test��
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mimick(m): 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
iamaibeekay:
thank you for your post always, it's part of what gave some people hope. but please try to keep some of your personal opinion so that it won't cause a back and forth situation and will make people lose hope eventually. you can even keep some information to yourself but only tell us what we're concerned about. the next post I'm expecting from you is like ; the list will be out on --/--/2021 and it should be so. thanks for your concern and your posts
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mimick(m): 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
Tnxs so much my brother, I really appreciate for this advice n I will continue updating you and I repeat no one can discourage me not to pass any. info here.. Tnxs n Av a nice day.

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by lonikit: 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
mimick:
Tnxs so much my brother, I really appreciate for this advice n I will continue updating you and I repeat no one can discourage me not to pass any. info here.. Tnxs n Av a nice day.

please continue, brother. if the board could tell us the list would be released on 15th Dec, and it didn't come out, then, you should not be crucified for any info you give. besides, your info keeps the room active and updated. nothing do you, bro.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Fourfor4: 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
I believe we must have had the info that all APL...... typed, awaiting next phase of action
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by gentlejin(m): 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
Fourfor4:
I believe we must have had the info that all APL...... typed, awaiting next phase of action

Really. Shed more light.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Bestlink5: 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
Fourfor4:
I hope it's not personal opinion just like Mimmic.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by edesgbenezaka: 8:25am On Jan 29, 2021
APL that has been typed since
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 9:40am On Jan 29, 2021
edesgbenezaka:
APL that has been typed since
bro source abeg
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DukeJenrus: 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
angry
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ekaF(f): 6:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
Hey guys,
While you wait, let's discuss something.

How does one ensure that he/she remains relevant in a government organization and get to the top relatively faster.

5 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HarunaWest(m): 7:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
ekaF:
Hey guys,
While you wait, let's discuss something.

How does one ensure that he/she remains relevant in a government organization and get to the top relatively faster.
Get certifications, do eye service, be lucky to be under one nice Oga, strive to be very acquainted with every organizational procedures and process..You will be seen as indispensable...Chao

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by starbuck(f): 7:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
HarunaWest:

Get certifications, do eye service, be lucky to be under one nice Oga, strive to be very acquainted with every organizational procedures and process..You will be seen as indispensable...Chao

Is it possible for one to transfer from ministry to Agency ie possibly paramilitary to an agency or ministry to another ministry? �
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HarunaWest(m): 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
starbuck:

Is it possible for one to transfer from ministry to Agency ie possibly paramilitary to an agency or ministry to another ministry? �
ministry to ministry is possible...But paramilitary to ministry or vice versa is gonna be very hard. Expect joining as experienced hire in a specialized unit or graduate trainee, I doubt if has ever been done..Ordinary for one lady to switch last 2 years from NSCDC to FFS, she had to reapply afresh.They didn't Grant her transfer of service so she lost a rank in the process.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by gentlejin(m): 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
HarunaWest:

Eye service is one thing that gets people no where in service. Do your work well, be loyal to superiors, avoid gossip as much as possible and mind your business. Ogas have eyes and ears everywhere. They know people to trust, and they like loyal and trustworthy officers.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HarunaWest(m): 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
gentlejin:

Eye service is one thing that gets people no where in service. Do your work well, be loyal to superiors, avoid gossip as much as possible and mind your business. Ogas have eyes and ears everywhere. They know people to trust, and they like loyal and trustworthy officers.
Chairman she said Government parastatal..I know what I am saying so just lock up..You must do eye service...That's part of Civil Service rule..Even in paramilitary cum military, eye service gets you good posting and the serious ones are posted to boring units .

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by gentlejin(m): 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
HarunaWest:

Chairman she said Government parastatal..I know what I am saying so just lock up..You must do eye service...That's part of Civil Service rule..Even in paramilitary cum military, eye service gets you good posting and the serious ones are posted to boring units .

Good luck with your eye servicing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mimick(m): 10:10pm On Jan 30, 2021
*GROUP WARNS ETHNIC AGITATORS : DO NOT DESTABILISE EXISTING STABILITY IN NSCDC*

A Kaduna based group; Greater Nigeria Youth Movement (GNYM) has reacted sharply to what it called the misguided and ethno driven agitations for the leadership of Nigeria Security and Security Defence Corps (NSCDC) to be given to the South East of the country. The Chairman of GNYM; Barr Odumosu Odunfa flanked by the association Secretary, Comrade Patricia Pam asserted that the NSCDC leadership trend overtime has duly reflected the stability and fairness every God fearing Nigerians should appreciate. The group while appreciating President Muhammadu Buhari for shocking doubters of his administration with the appointment of Maj General Leo Irabor as Chief of Defence Staff, the group affirmed her belief that in all sense of reasoning the leadership of NSCDC has overstayed in the South and should move further to the North having been in the Sothern part for unprecedented ten years under Ade Abolurin.

Comrade Odumosu submitted that as a detrabalised Nigerian he wonder why normal sense of reasoning should be jettisoned on the platter of ethnocentric bogotry as seen widely displayed by some misguided elements in their calls that Southern part of the country particularly South East should still have a shot when the Northern part specifically the North Central has only had 4years shot. The groug thus call for the leadership to be allowed to stay in the North as a way to balance the ten years already spent by the South.

The group Secretary, in her submission went further to query the South Eastern agitators to come clear on their demands if they are agitating for IGP of Police or CG of NSCDC, hence the need for the uncordinated agitators to put their houses in order. She noted that hardly did anyone saw the appointment of Maj Irabor coming. The group therefore warns the Minister of Interior Affair, Aregbesola, not to allow himself to be misled and should prove beyond doubt that he, Aregbesola is a bonafide and detrabilised yoruba Nigerian
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by gentlejin(m): 1:09am On Feb 02, 2021
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Niceguyyy: 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2021
Now that they are deliberating who to head the Nscdc, that means our recruitment is the least of their concern now? How did I find myself in this country undecided undecidedGod knows why and in Him alone i trust..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.