Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1186184 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
cesil26:
Can you please stop spamming here and take this your post elsewhere..

Here is meant for the purpose it was created for please and thanks

I don't know why people behave like that...too bad!

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Explicit02: 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
Topdaddy:
Hv concluded my screening. They measured my height to be 1.64cm. is it ok? Because when I applied millitary my height was 1.72m. am surprised dere own is different. And still not even in meters
1.64cm is not correct..... But if truly u measure 1.7m for military level you have nothing to worry about

If u get height issue nobody go tell you

You will know ur self

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ClassicJohn(m): 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
Topdaddy:
Hv concluded my screening. They measured my height to be 1.64cm. is it ok? Because when I applied millitary my height was 1.72m. am surprised dere own is different. And still not even in meters

Where did you do your screening?
And how was your height measured? Did they use a tape rule or what?

If they used tape, converting to cm may be where the problem is (If you are above the 1.64cm that was measured).

Did you confirm if 1.64cm was recorded for you on the sheet bearing your name?

For those who had theirs' at Enugu (those from the southeastern part), we measured by feet. There is a marked wall where all applicants measured their height with the supervision of an NSCDC personnel.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nwabueze1999(m): 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
��� I was 6'3
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nwabueze1999(m): 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
grin
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nwabueze1999(m): 9:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
ClassicJohn:

If they used tape, converting to cm may be where the problem is (If you are above the 1.64cm that was measured).

For those who had theirs' at Enugu (those from the southeastern part), we measured by feet. There is a marked wall where all applicants measured their height with the supervision of an NSCDC personnel.
Amigo
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Topdaddy(m): 10:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
I did mine in Nasarawa. I was speeches too. Thou not only me. Some guys even said they don't tink dey will use d measurements. Ours was not wall. We removed our shoe and climb to tke measurements. They wrote 1.64cm for me on a paper. Wen I did army SSC my height was 1.72m. for fire service it was 1.70m. I became surprised as if civil defense don't no what dey are doing or is intentional
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Topdaddy(m): 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
What is there minimum height requirements?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Odunayomi2: 7:04am On Aug 24, 2021
Topdaddy:
I did mine in Nasarawa. I was speeches too. Thou not only me. Some guys even said they don't tink dey will use d measurements. Ours was not wall. We removed our shoe and climb to tke measurements. They wrote 1.64cm for me on a paper. Wen I did army SSC my height was 1.72m. for fire service it was 1.70m. I became surprised as if civil defense don't no what dey are doing or is intentional

I did mine at Nasarawa as well, but let's forget about the height stuff and focus on the next stage. Na them Sabi their measuring stuff.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ClassicJohn(m): 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2021
nwabueze1999:

Amigo

My friend!

Did we meet at the Enugu screening centre?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by 4nynath: 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
Pls stop this nonsense

cesil26:
Can you please stop spamming here and take this your post elsewhere..

Here is meant for the purpose it was created for please and thanks

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by 4nynath: 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2021
Even a day old baby can never measure 1.6CM .
your measurements is in metre and not centimeter

ClassicJohn:

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by elaino: 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2021
Hello guys, please, should incase there is an NSCDC staff here, please where is the best place to be posted to for either career growth or financial benefits or both if possible? Thanks... My dm is open should incase you choose to remain anonymous.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by sleuthhound: 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2021
elaino:
Hello guys, please, should incase there is an NSCDC staff here, please where is the best place to be posted to for either career growth or financial benefits or both if possible? Thanks... My dm is open should incase you choose to remain anonymous.
pipeline &oil facilities
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nwabueze1999(m): 5:55am On Aug 25, 2021
ClassicJohn:

My friend!
Did we meet at the Enugu screening centre?
I doubt though. hice el mio el 5th
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by elaino: 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by elaino: 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
sleuthhound:
pipeline &oil facilities
Wow! Thanks for the information. So one should be targeting Niger Delta then shocked shocked shocked
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ClassicJohn(m): 11:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
nwabueze1999:

I doubt though.
hice el mio el 5th

OK Bro. Mine was on 12th.

Now the wait starts!

Let's hope it follows the Immigration timescale or less (about 6 weeks)
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 12:05am On Aug 26, 2021
ClassicJohn:

OK Bro. Mine was on 12th.

Now the wait starts!

Let's hope it follows the Immigration timescale or less (about 6 weeks)

I pray it's less ooooo, immigration people waited almost seven weeks before they saw their names.
June 17th to August 9th, seven weeks and four days.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ClassicJohn(m): 10:24am On Aug 26, 2021
Epistasis:

I pray it's less ooooo, immigration people waited almost seven weeks before they saw their names.
June 17th to August 9th, seven weeks and four days.

Oh, that's almost 2 months.
Hopefully sha, we no go too wait.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 10:32am On Aug 26, 2021
ClassicJohn:

Oh, that's almost 2 months. Hopefully sha, we no go too wait.
I believe so too!

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by elaino: 11:08am On Aug 26, 2021
If all goes well, we smile into the month of October wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by teddy77(m): 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
mendel04:

There must be an issue somewhere, even a new born baby cannot be 1.64cm

It's probably 164cm

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by teddy77(m): 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
sleuthhound:
pipeline &oil facilities

Comes with a very high risk too.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by sleuthhound: 5:50am On Aug 27, 2021
teddy77:

Comes with a very high risk too.
mo' money, mo' problems ©
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Tolulope007(m): 7:29am On Aug 27, 2021
Pls I have a question to ask.... Will they process those who are for the replacement and those who are for the general recruitment at the same time or just the general recruitment at the moment

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nellyball(m): 9:28am On Aug 27, 2021
Tolulope007:
Pls I have a question to ask.... Will they process those who are for the replacement and those who are for the general recruitment at the same time or just the general recruitment at the moment

Boss, just be hopeful sir. You asked the same question on immigration thread. Those for replacement will definitely get info from their various plugs. The focus here is "when is the documentation". You can reach out to your plug for necessary updates if need be. We will all rejoice at the end.

8 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Explicit02: 10:02am On Aug 27, 2021
Tolulope007:
I guess general recruitment for now .....replacement re not made public .....if u get replacement deal.... info will be giving to u through d same channel u got the replacement... This link is for general recruitment 2019/2021

Thank you for ur understanding..

The question here is when is documentation and collection of APL?

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Tolulope007(m): 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
Thanks man..... We will all laff laslas
s
nellyball:

Boss, just be hopeful sir. You asked the same question on immigration thread. Those for replacement will definitely get info from their various plugs. The focus here is "when is the documentation". You can reach out to your plug for necessary updates if need be. We will all rejoice at the end.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
Gabicon20:

Perfectly said. Depression is real, worse and more dangerous than unemployment, avoid it at all cost.
If u gave som1 money for d job and u were not shortlisted common sense should tell u as soon as u call him he will tell u d shortlist is in batches and they are still uploading, if u aren't new in d job huzzle u should be familiar with this statement. Plz avoid false hope there is no such thing as uploading is ongoing.
That been said some people who have been shortlisted will not get d APL and some who were not shortlisted will still get d APL after all prison APLs dated August, 2019 were still distributed to people who didn't apply 4d job back then in 2021. If u were not shortlisted just 4get it and move on, and if u must hang on find d right connect don't sit down and be hoping hopelessly.
Mind u even wrong connect I no get not to talk of d right connect o.

If prisons APL was backdated, does it mean customs too since recruitment started 2019?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
nwabueze1999:
Immigration officers will get there letters from Monday.
After 1month plus of their screening �

Please prophecy for customs too. Please

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.