Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1184018 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by 2keyziano(m): 7:12am On Sep 10, 2021
Is like NSCDC will be released the final list for documentation this month.... Insha Allah concerning what i heard last week and yesterday and this morning. So insha Allah it will be possible this month

10 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 10:09am On Sep 10, 2021
Thanks2God:
We were 150 shortlisted for all cadre both for Bsc/HND, NCE/OND and SSCE. Definitely not all called for the verification excercise. Out of the people that came for the screening, only 45 of us were invited for appointment letter.

Which state?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Thanks2God: 10:23am On Sep 10, 2021
Not all shortlisted candidates for screening and verification showed up, among those that came for the screening, NOT all got invited for documentation and appointment. Collection of appointment letter was based on date on your invitation. The final date was September 4th.

ameenullerhh:

You mean not all the 150 shortlisted for physical verification showed up?

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ameenullerhh: 11:11am On Sep 10, 2021
Thanks2God:
Not all shortlisted candidates for screening and verification showed up, among those that came for the screening, NOT all got invited for documentation and appointment. Collection of appointment letter was based on date on your invitation. The final date was September 4th.

I learnt degree holders hardly make the final list, only very very few degree holders scale through.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Thanks2God: 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
That's the reality on ground. The Bsc/HND is always between 5-20% of the total number of new recruit. The bulk of the intake is always SSCE cadre

ameenullerhh:

I learnt degree holders hardly make the final list, only very very few degree holders scale through.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by christabell18(f): 12:17am On Sep 11, 2021
Well,not everyone deserves a response,if not,I would have given you a good advice.
epik1:

Wow. Being funny these days must be a crime. Below is the reply the lady gave to my post. She didn't take any offense, I never meant any.

But I don't know how "You sound worried" with a smiley translates to being rude to you.
I don't know what happened to your sense of humor (and I'm not interested in knowing) but you actually need to heed your unsolicited advise.

In a bid to impress someone, learn how to talk so you don't come across as unintelligent
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ozen: 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
Thanks2God:

Please I am confused here.
All this things you people are saying, is it about NSCDC or IMMIGRATION?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by elaino: 10:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ozen:

Please I am confused here.
All this things you people are saying, is it about NSCDC or IMMIGRATION?
Immigration
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ozen: 7:49am On Sep 12, 2021
elaino:
Immigration
OK thanks

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Kebaba(m): 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Next week will Favour us all …

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Explicit02: 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kebaba:
Next week will Favour us all …
Amen...... But today is still Monday,....
So no hope dis week
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
Explicit02:
Amen...... But today is still Monday,....
So no hope dis week
Maybe he meant to say this new week... grin grin grin
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Explicit02: 7:20am On Sep 14, 2021
PrinceFola:
ipray
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 8:01am On Sep 14, 2021
PrinceFola:
Iyanu asele!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 9:49am On Sep 14, 2021
Epistasis:

Iyanu asele!
Àmín boss...... I believe our main man @ DannyXY will update us soon grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Kebaba(m): 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Portal 2021/2022
The Federal Fire Service (FFS) recruiting portal for 2021 is now live, which is great news for Nigerians. FFS is presently accepting applications from adequately qualified people for the Federal Fire Service Recruitment in 2021/2022, which will fill the following vacancies/ positions:

Category A: Superintendent Cadre

Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) [CONPASS 09]: Applicants must have a Master’s degree or be a member of a recognised professional organisation.
Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08]: Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a nationally recognised institution.
Category B: Inspectorate Cadre

Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08]: Applicants must have a Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognised Polytechnic or Institution.
Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing [CONHESS 06]: Applicants must be RNs, RMs, or RN/RMs from accredited universities. Applicants must have a National Diploma (ND), NCE, or Advanced NABTEB received from a recognised institution.
Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06: Applicants must have a National Diploma (ND), NCE, or Advanced NABTEB obtained from a recognised institution.
READ : Difference between Application Letter and Cover Letter
Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04: Applicants mu

Category C: Assistant Cadre

Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04: Applicants must have a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings in GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO, or its equivalent, which must contain Mathematics and English Language.

Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03: Applicants must have a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings in GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO, or its equivalent, which must comprise at least English or Mathematics.

Recruitment Requirements for the Federal Fire Service (FFS) in 2021/2022

Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30
The applicant’s height must be at least 65 metres for males and 1.60 metres for women
The applicant’s chest measurement must be at least 87 metres for men
The applicant must have the required qualifications and certificates.
Any certificate or certification that is not shown and accepted at the recruitment centre will not be accepted after the recruitment has taken place.
Applicants must be physically fit and have medical fitness certificates from government-approved facilities.
Applicants must be of exceptional honorable character and have never been convicted of a crime.
Drug abusers and members of secret societies or cults are not permitted to apply.
Applicants must not be in a financial bind;
It will be advantageous to be computer literate.
READ : LEAP Africa Youth Development Program (Nigerians)
How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment

Interested and qualified candidates should visit www.fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth for more information.
Candidates seeking employment in Categories A and Bi (Holders of a Bachelor’s degree or a Higher National Diploma) are required to register and fill out an online application form at www.cdfipb.careers.
Candidates in Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalents) are to register and submit their applications through www.fedfire.gov.ng.
All applicants should be aware of the following:

Candidates are urged to print out the Referee form, which must be completed in its whole in order to sit during screening. Failure to do so during Multiple Applications will result in instant disqualification.

The Deadline

Within six (6) weeks of the date of publication, applications must be filed online.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
PrinceFola:
Àmín boss...... I believe our main man @ DannyXY will update us soon grin grin grin
Yeah yeah!

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by cesil26: 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
Who can confirm this please..?

Sites not opening and nothing of such is reflecting rhere

Kebaba:
The Federal Fire Service (FFS) recruiting portal for 2021 is now live, which is great news for Nigerians. FFS is presently accepting applications from adequately qualified people for the Federal Fire Service Recruitment in 2021/2022, which will fill the following vacancies/ positions:

Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) [CONPASS 09]: Applicants must have a Master’s degree or be a member of a recognised professional organisation.
Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08]: Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a nationally recognised institution.

Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08]: Applicants must have a Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognised Polytechnic or Institution.
Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing [CONHESS 06]: Applicants must be RNs, RMs, or RN/RMs from accredited universities. Applicants must have a National Diploma (ND), NCE, or Advanced NABTEB received from a recognised institution.
Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06: Applicants must have a National Diploma (ND), NCE, or Advanced NABTEB obtained from a recognised institution.

Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04: Applicants must have a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings in GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO, or its equivalent, which must contain Mathematics and English Language.

Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03: Applicants must have a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings in GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO, or its equivalent, which must comprise at least English or Mathematics.

The applicant’s height must be at least 65 metres for males and 1.60 metres for women
Any certificate or certification that is not shown and accepted at the recruitment centre will not be accepted after the recruitment has taken place.
Applicants must be physically fit and have medical fitness certificates from government-approved facilities.
Applicants must be of exceptional honorable character and have never been convicted of a crime.
Drug abusers and members of secret societies or cults are not permitted to apply.

Interested and qualified candidates should visit www.fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth for more information.
Candidates seeking employment in Categories A and Bi (Holders of a Bachelor’s degree or a Higher National Diploma) are required to register and fill out an online application form at www.cdfipb.careers.
Candidates in Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalents) are to register and submit their applications through www.fedfire.gov.ng.

Candidates are urged to print out the Referee form, which must be completed in its whole in order to sit during screening. Failure to do so during Multiple Applications will result in instant disqualification.

The Deadline

Within six (6) weeks of the date of publication, applications must be filed online.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
It has been debunked
Kebaba:

The Deadline

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Mjay30: 7:12am On Sep 16, 2021
Everywhere is just quiet, nawao.no press release,nothing, nothing. They should just tell us that from 20th messages will start droping

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Explicit02: 9:50am On Sep 16, 2021
@dannyxy any update ??
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 10:06am On Sep 16, 2021
Explicit02:
@dannyxy any update ??
àbí now, everywhere just dry.....
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Cordenify(m): 10:08am On Sep 16, 2021
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by elaino: 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
Civil defence have been asked to wait for immigration to conclude documentation and capturing by IPPIS. So hopefully, October/November

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ClassicJohn(m): 11:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
elaino:
Civil defence have been asked to wait for immigration to conclude documentation and capturing by IPPIS. So hopefully, October/November

Haaaaa
I thought documentation and IPPIS for the new immigration entrants has concluded sad sad
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 7:00am On Sep 17, 2021
ClassicJohn:

Haaaaa
I thought documentation and IPPIS for the new immigration entrants has concluded sad sad
Abi now!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by elaino: 7:30am On Sep 17, 2021
ClassicJohn:

Haaaaa
Nope, they are yet to capture supplimentary and Slot candidates. I guess they may have started though.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HonFola: 8:07am On Sep 17, 2021
elaino:

Nope, they are yet to capture supplimentary and Slot candidates. I guess they may have started though.

Not started,soon to start...

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Wonderlaco(m): 9:22am On Sep 17, 2021
elaino:

Which one is supplementary and slot brou,

Brou who ever that did runs there names were suppose to join the list
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 9:24am On Sep 17, 2021
Wonderlaco:

Which one is supplementary and slot brou,
Brou who ever that did runs there names were suppose to join the list
I tire oooo
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 9:46am On Sep 17, 2021
Wahala no dey finish.....

We are waiting for DannyXY o grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.