Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1187497 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Explicit02: 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2022
teddy77:
It's the year for politics and political activities, lets pray and hope they don't drag this list much longer, cos if they do drag it to June/July, mehn let just forget about it, cos they'll all get so busy and then we'll get to 2023 where a new govt will come with their own policy and possibly close the whole thing.

This is not my prayer tho, I just hope they do the needful as soon as possible for our sanity sake.

Happy New year kings
fact..... But we don't pray for such
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by evuti20(m): 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
IF THEY CAN CALL NPF AND NCS THEN WHO IS NSCDC THEY WILL SURELY CALL US SOON AT THE RIGHT TIME AND WE WILL ALL BE AMONG THE SUCCESSFUL ONES (INSHA ALLAH) BY GOD GRACE

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Amyme: 11:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
teddy77:
It's the year for politics and political activities, lets pray and hope they don't drag this list much longer, cos if they do drag it to June/July, mehn let just forget about it, cos they'll all get so busy and then we'll get to 2023 where a new govt will come with their own policy and possibly close the whole thing.

This is not my prayer tho, I just hope they do the needful as soon as possible for our sanity sake.

Happy New year kings
Happy new year

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by evuti20(m): 2:27am On Jan 03, 2022
mr. mimick and dannyxy are u guys still here with us

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by evuti20(m): 2:39am On Jan 03, 2022
Gabicon20:

when d final list show, 90% of the people that gets it via connection or payment will tell u they got it without knowing anyone. Nigerians bad pass Nigeria wink.
hahahahahahahaha NIGERIA 4 life

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mimick(m): 10:16am On Jan 03, 2022
Get ready for NSCDC..... Congratulations to you people in advance. This month is yours. The Long awaiting list is coming out in someday. May God count you all among the successful beneficiaries.

6 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by oteikwu16(m): 10:21am On Jan 03, 2022
mimick:
Get ready for NSCDC..... Congratulations to you people in advance. This month is yours. The Long awaiting list is coming out in someday. May God count you all among the successful beneficiaries.

Bro please sorry to digress ... Any news on FFS fed fire... Replacement or recruitment?

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Omobabaemili(m): 11:17am On Jan 03, 2022
mimick:
bro don't leeme beat you oo grin I tot you wan give us date na which one is someday again

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 11:23am On Jan 03, 2022
Omobabaemili:
bro don't leeme beat you oo grin I tot you wan give us date na which one is someday again
He said absolutely NOTHING!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Omobabaemili(m): 11:41am On Jan 03, 2022
Epistasis:

He said absolutely NOTHING!
abi now....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Amyme: 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
mimick:
Someday ko someday ni
Please save your breath if you have nothing to say
Tankio
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Devifeoluwa: 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
I think what he meant to say is that in some days like in a matter of days

mimick:
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by eddie7: 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
Devifeoluwa:
I think what he meant to say is that in some days like in a matter of days

It's actually between 10th to 19th of January, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Omobabaemili(m): 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
eddie7:

okay oooo
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
Omobabaemili:
okay oooo
Baba na fake news...
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Kebaba(m): 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
The stage is set…. So they said

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Omobabaemili(m): 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
Epistasis:

Baba na fake news...
I know na...no b today dem dey guess date....before na first week of January now second week
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by carmaldyn: 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
eddie7:

My source told me today that they want to release it on Monday, he even said that police is going to training on Monday so Nscdc is coming out on that date. That want he told me ooooooo

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by evuti20(m): 7:34am On Jan 04, 2022
Whatever
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Omobabaemili(m): 7:47am On Jan 04, 2022
carmaldyn:

My source told me today that they want to release it on Monday, he even said that police is going to training on Monday so Nscdc is coming out on that date. That want he told me ooooooo
so dem dey wait for police before abi....wo make everybody getaut
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 8:22am On Jan 04, 2022
carmaldyn:

At this stage, everything is possible.
For Monday to give birth to the long awaited list, there must be a Press release on Friday to that effect in Daily Trust or The Nations newspapers or via the Facebook handle of NSCDC. Without a Press release this Friday, nothing will happen on Monday, 10th January.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Omobabaemili(m): 8:47am On Jan 04, 2022
Epistasis:

For Monday to give birth to the long awaited list, there must be a Press release on Friday to that effect in Daily Trust or The Nations newspapers or via the Facebook handle of NSCDC. Without a Press release this Friday, nothing will happen on Monday, 10th January.
yes this is true..... There must be a press release first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by carmaldyn: 11:46am On Jan 04, 2022
Epistasis:

Wat ever the case, man no go die. I just share want I heard ni
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 11:55am On Jan 04, 2022
carmaldyn:

You're doing well my brother....... Make we dey wait for NSCDC management and Board..... January don dey move too.... Longest Recruitment ever!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
carmaldyn:

You did well brother.
At the end, we shall be favoured!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Johnn247: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
PrinceFola:
You're doing well my brother....... Make we dey wait for NSCDC management and Board..... January don dey move too.... Longest Recruitment ever!
Bros, the board no get hand for this mata again. This is not immigration or prison, the person in charge of this ryt now is the CG.
We should just pray for our names to b among

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
Johnn247:

Bros, the board no get hand for this mata again. This is not immigration or prison, the person in charge of this ryt now is the CG.
Okay Baba, God no go shame us
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by carmaldyn: 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
Johnn247:

Really
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by rittyben(f): 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
23 messages with no information at all. Make una no give us hyper o

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Cizarr(m): 9:18am On Jan 05, 2022
You can seek for information from your source and drop it here for us too.
rittyben:
23 messages with no information at all. Make una no give us hyper o

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ameenullerhh: 9:23am On Jan 05, 2022
Good morning, Mr. Dannyxy and happy new year.
Any news for us?
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sharpson25(m): 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
Even dannyxy he dotn know what is going on nscdc bx

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.