Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1187306 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DANSANI2020: 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
Omobabaemili:
you mean this week but today na Thaursday oooo
he told me last week,but you know them they can change the decision at anytime,although he said they may no be paper release, candidates will just receive emails and sms notification, any way he said on 15th is very sure and that majority of people that did last physical screening were selected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 1:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
DANSANI2020:
he told me last week,but you know them they can change the decision at anytime,although he said they may no be paper release, candidates will just receive emails and sms notification, any way he said on 15th is very sure and that majority of people that did last physical screening were selected
Noted with thanks bro, this is the update we want Jare grin grin grin grin though, things can change from their end but this update is relaxing cool cool cool
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ameenullerhh: 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
DANSANI2020:

By majority sir, you mean anyone that attended the physical screening without any issue? Thanks
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
Johnn247:
Okada is not a bad business, people survive on it so u r free to call me that. D first info I dropped was when I told u guys that the CG is with d list and the board can't do anything about it becos that CG possess a power I can't even understand myself, many people here insulted me until Mr dannyx came to tell u guys that the board gave CG d go ahead to release the list when he wants, that was when u guys believed and started praying that God should help us all.
I will repeat it again, the CG is not on seat and before he left he told his staffs he doesn't have enough cash for training new applicants.
God bless the guy that insulted me. I won't say a word here again. I pray I see light at last...Amen
Thank you so much for the info, meanwhile NSCDC CG was at the NDLEA headquarters today...check NDLEA page on Facebook for that info.
When recruitment takes longer than necessary, there will be all sort of stories.

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
Epistasis:

Thank you so much for the info, meanwhile NSCDC CG was at the NDLEA headquarters today...check NDLEA page on Facebook for that info.
When recruitment takes longer than necessary, there will be all sort of stories.
Don't mind the guy Jare, we don already clear him but he no wan listen..... CG dey Nigeria gidigba.... He heard a rumour but failed to confirm it before rushing to paste it here....

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
Johnn247:
No info for now, as I earlier told u guys, everything is now in d hands of CG and d CG himself is not even in the country. He left the country with the oga of FRSC. It was reported that the both CGs were to return a certain amount of money (billions) to the FG.
He left the country the moment Buhari asked him to return the money that was under his care. Even before he left, he told his staffs he doesn't have enough money to send applicants to camp...NSCDC is the most unorganized set of people...
The CG even promoted people without paying arrears. May God help us...Amen

Drug war: NDLEA, NSCDC renew partnership as Audi visits Marwa

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA and the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC have agreed to strengthen existing partnership and synergy between the two agencies in various areas of operations especially in the fight against drug abuse and illicit drug trafficking.

The commitment was the highpoint of a courtesy visit by the Commandant General of the NSCDC, Dr. Ahmed Abubakar Audi to the Chairman/Chief Executive of NDLEA, Brig. Gen. Mohamed Buba Marwa (Retd) at the anti-drug Agencys national headquarters in Abuja on Thursday 6th January 2022.

In his remarks, the NSCDC boss said he was on the visit to tap from the knowledge and experience of Gen. Marwa in transforming NDLEA within a short time; seek for synergy and collaboration between the two agencies, while noting that he has continued to follow Marwas antecedents and achievements in public service since he was still a student.
In his response, the NDLEA Chief Executive commended the NSCDC boss for bringing to bear his experience and intellectual capacity on the work of the Corps. He said whatever has been achieved in the past year in NDLEA was due largely to the grace of God as well as the commitment of officers and men of the Agency.
According to him, well like to bring the problem of drug abuse under control as quickly as possible because of its effects on public health and national security. As such, well like to call for renewed partnership with the Civil Defence so that together we can bring criminalities under control in communities and the country at large. With your visible physical presence in the grassroots, well work with you in our drug demand and drug supply control efforts.

Earlier, the leadership of Global Peace Advocacy and Empowerment Initiative led by Ambassador Sadiq Badamasi Ibrahim also visited Gen. Marwa during which they sought partnership with NDLEA on their mission to take anti-drug advocacy campaigns across the country. The global body also conferred on Marwa the 2021 Man of the Year award among other recognitions.

Femi Babafemi
Director, Media & Advocacy
NDLEA Headquarters, Abuja
Thursday 6th January 2022

11 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Thanks2God: 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
Oga nscdc is mainly security outfit with less office activities/function unlike immigration and correctional. The major essence of nscdc recruitment is to cumbat crime in conjunction with police And military. Outside Bearing Arms Immigration has many other functions such as Issuance of passport, Visa/Residence Permit, Repriatation and deportation of foreigners, ECOWAS traveling certificate, expatiate CERPAC, and many more. induction course enable new to learn these office work pending wen they are trained. I don't think there's any much other functions of nscdc outside security. Maybe that's why CG is not buying the idea of induction, but instead new ncsdc officers should go for full training.
because if they adopt immigration method, what will new officers be doing after induction pending wen mobilized for Training. They can't deploy someone not trained on arms handling to man check points or to fight vandalism

AkaSym2011:
We appreciate you for the information. Thank you.

Meanwhile there are many things, 'unapprehendable' things about your story. No body is talking about training. They could release the list, get people documented, have them do an induction course and start work. If there is no finance for training now, it could come later (service is for 35 years na). Training must not happen now.

I am sure they are aware that new recruits may not need to go for training straightaway. See, I have people who entered the correctional service in 2019. Some have not gone for training.

However, thank you and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ClassicJohn(m): 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
Thanks2God:
Oga nscdc is mainly security outfit with less office activities/function unlike immigration and correctional. The major essence of nscdc recruitment is to cumbat crime in conjunction with police And military. Outside Bearing Arms Immigration has many other functions such as Issuance of passport, Visa/Residence Permit, Repriatation and deportation of foreigners, ECOWAS traveling certificate, expatiate CERPAC, and many more. induction course enable new to learn these office work pending wen they are trained. I don't think there's any much other functions of nscdc outside security. Maybe that's why CG is not buying the idea of induction, but instead new ncsdc officers should go for full training.
because if they adopt immigration method, what will new officers be doing after induction pending wen mobilized for Training. They can't deploy someone not trained on arms handling to man check points or to fight vandalism

In essence, you are saying all successful applicants will be "arm-wielding" personnel right? If not, you would not have used it as a reason why induction is impossible with NSCDC. Whether induction takes place or not depends on the powers that be and I am sure the "arm-wielding" reason will not be at the fulcrum of the decision.

Meanwhile, I employ you to stop this your Immigration and Civil Defence comparison. I have followed most of your posts and it is always about trying too hard to show how Immigration is "superior"

I also remember how you berated us for talking about NSCDC on immigration thread but when you were offered the immigration job, you came here to announce it and many of us congratulated you, while others liked the comment. Of course, we have class and more accommodating!

I hope this your "we are superior" mentality does not push you into something bad. It is TOO OBVIOUS!!!

16 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Dannyxy(m): 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
I see the mentions.

I think I said all that need to be said, patience guys, there is literally nothing you can do but be patient.

When the news you want come, I will inform you here before others get it.

There is some politicking playing out, but most of you will still be called for documentation.

And nscdc is not that secretive, just that they don't always stick to plans.

11 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Explicit02: 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
Dannyxy:
I see the mentions.

I think I said all that need to be said, patience guys, there is literally nothing you can do but be patient.

There is some politicking playing out, but most of you will still be called for documentation.

thanks bro
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Thanks2God: 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2022
Please don't misquote me, am only giving likely Reason why induction course may not be applicable here.
Police doesn't practice induction course
Custom doesn't practice induction
Including NDLEA, DSS, Navy, Army and many other security agencies because of this likely similar reasons....
Please You shouldn't take referring nscdc as Nigeria security outfit (Agency) as ridicule/insult because that's what all military/paramilitary agencies are

ClassicJohn:

In essence, you are saying all successful applicants will be "arm-wielding" personnel right? If not, you would not have used it as a reason why induction is impossible with NSCDC. Whether induction takes place or not depends on the powers that be and I am sure the "arm-wielding" reason will not be at the fulcrum of the decision.

Meanwhile, I employ you to stop this your Immigration and Civil Defence comparison. I have followed most of your posts and it is always about trying too hard to show how Immigration is "superior"

I also remember how you berated us for talking about NSCDC on immigration thread but when you were offered the immigration job, you came here to announce it and many of us congratulated you, while others liked the comment. Of course, we have class and more accommodating!

I hope this your "we are superior" mentality does not push you into something bad. It is TOO OBVIOUS!!!

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by kunlexbaba45(m): 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
Dannyxy:
I see the mentions.

Thanks for this boss, any updates on immigration

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Topdaddy(m): 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
Please I want to confirm if there was any registration number or reference number on our print out aside the one with NSCDC-2019-.....?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Topdaddy(m): 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
Was there anything like state code ? For example NIG...
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by AkaSym2011: 12:29am On Jan 09, 2022
Dannyxy:
I see the mentions.

Thank you senior man. We appreciate all you do.

Hopefully it will not be long again.

P.S: NSCDC please stick to plan. This delay doesn't speak well of the agency, especially seeing sister agencies moving ahead in plans, preps and execution.

Haven said that, we pray this delay will be worth it and everything come in place to work for our good.

6 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by carmaldyn: 11:05am On Jan 09, 2022
Dannyxy:
I see the mentions.

All is well
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Kebaba(m): 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
Dannyxy….do u have any idea if there will be replacement list for NSCDC?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Calyb(m): 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2022
Your source should know better
Kebaba:
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2022
Dannyxy:
I see the mentions.

Thank you, man. Well appreciated!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by lawalyato: 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
Please and please, for God sake after on the 15th of this month if there is or was no call-up info from NSCDC, I don't want to see or read any speculation(s). I know some people have prepared the next line of speculation if 15th failed.... nothing like 15th or month end or first week February.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by carmaldyn: 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
Kebaba:

Normal list never out you they asked of replacement list

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
lawalyato:
Please and please, for God sake after on the 15th of this month if there is or was no call-up info from NSCDC, I don't want to see or read any speculation(s). I know some people have prepared the next line of speculation if 15th failed.... nothing like 15th or month end or first week February.

Seconded.
I don't even believe in the 15th, January date at the first place.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by rittyben(f): 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
If it was someone else that released that pattern of information Danx just did, una for make am regret why such human came to nairaland that day. But as na Danx all the wolves in this thread don calm dey respond "Thank you boss".

My point is when other people come to speculate as well, make una stop to attack.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by rittyben(f): 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2022
Harunawest how far na? Respond to my dm mbok

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by carmaldyn: 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
rittyben:
If it was someone else that released that pattern of information Danx just did, una for make am regret why such human came to nairaland that day. But as na Danx all the wolves in this thread don calm dey respond "Thank you boss".

My point is when other people come to speculate as well, make una stop to attack.

It bcus dannyxy do give accurate information on NIS thread just that NSCDC news just they do anyhow

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by carmaldyn: 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
rittyben:

Pls if you have a genuine information kindly share, we are not going to attack you
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by AkaSym2011: 9:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
rittyben:

This is so because it is Dannyxy that has an almost always perfect reporting.

The others are mere predictions.

Meanwhile, personally, I have never attacked (being abusiv to) anyone here for any news reported. If I don't like it (or it doesn't seem logical to me), I waka pass. This I speak for myself.

But, if you have any good news for us. Please do share.

Thank you and God bless you.

P.S: in the end, may we rejoice and and dance for joy. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DANSANI2020: 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
AkaSym2011:

This is so because it is Dannyxy that has an almost always perfect reporting.

The others are mere predictions.

Meanwhile, personally, I have never attacked (being abusiv to) anyone here for any news reported. If I don't like it (or it doesn't seem logical to me), I waka pass. This I speak for myself.

But, if you have any good news for us. Please do share.

Thank you and God bless you.

P.S: in the end, may we rejoice and and dance for joy. Amen.
good news is that the same person that I called last week , i also called him today and I asked him about d documerntation ,he confidently told me that even him he surprised why there is not press released ,but he told that even on Thursday Secretary of d board came to their office on d issues,but it was closed meeting,but he believes any moment two things will happen ,either sms/emails or press release on the recruitment, he said we should prepare

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by AkaSym2011: 11:27pm On Jan 09, 2022
DANSANI2020:
good news is that the same person that I called last week , i also called him today and I asked him about d documerntation ,he confidently told me that even him he surprised why there is not press released ,but he told that even on Thursday Secretary of d board came to their office on d issues,but it was closed meeting,but he believes any moment two things will happen ,either sms/emails or press release on the recruitment, he said we should prepare
Thank you sir.

Hopefully, sooner rather than later, we shall all rejoice.

...why is my intuition saying the week we are entering tomorrow (10/01/2022) we would get some news and know more about the next phase of the recruitment? Why?.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Dannyxy(m): 11:59pm On Jan 09, 2022
It's not a competition guys, on who is correct or not.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.