Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1184062 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Muanya22(m): 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mjay30:

Which Cadre?
And when did he say your name will be out?

Good question?
When will your name be out?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Muanya22(m): 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
motab:
Just found this thread.. I met this Civil Defense guy who to me to pay 200k first then 500k after getting the job.. what do you guys think. Are they still available slots

When did he say your name will be out?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by motab(m): 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
Muanya22:

When did he say your name will be out?
I didn't pay cos he's like the middle man. Submitting names to an oga somewhere. Came here to ask if it could be genuine.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Hibiscus62: 1:32am On Apr 30, 2022
The benevolence of prophetess Rose Kelvin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFxWmg_oAOw

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Success1930: 11:38am On May 03, 2022
Everybody Don forget this recruitment... Where are those that documented?? How is the training & induction
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Muanya22(m): 3:33pm On May 03, 2022
Success1930:
Everybody Don forget this recruitment... Where are those that documented?? How is the training a specific induction

Lolz..... When you don't get what you expect you move on. That's life.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by emmaclue: 10:43am On May 04, 2022
Good morning everyone . It's been awhile here. I just want to confirm something. I was told by one source a top nscdc officer that slots are being shared to some top officers while money was paid to some as compensation or arrears which someone else confirm that her elder brother received a certain amount too. How true is this information cos he said they are working on replacement list. We know all this top officers releases info on a scatty manners .Thanks.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by eddie7: 11:13am On May 04, 2022
emmaclue:
Good morning everyone . It's been awhile here. I just want to confirm something. I was told by one source a top nscdc officer that slots are being shared to some top officers while money was paid to some as compensation or arrears which someone else confirm that her elder brother received a certain amount too. How true is this information cos he said they are working on replacement list. We know all this top officers releases info on a scatty manners .Thanks.

This inquiry is still vague. Compensation over what? Secondly, what has replacement got to do with replacement? I see this as passing info than a question
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by emmaclue: 12:52pm On May 04, 2022
eddie7:

This inquiry is still vague. Compensation over what? Secondly, what has replacement got to do with replacement? I see this as passing info than a question

Are you asking me a question or you feel like commenting?
What is " What has replacement got to do with replacement" .
What ever it is based on I don't care. I only posted it here for better clarification. Thanks.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by eddie7: 12:58pm On May 04, 2022
emmaclue:

Are you asking me a question or you feel like commenting?
What is " What has replacement got to do with replacement" .
What ever it is based on I don't care. I only posted it here for better clarification. Thanks.

Asking what's the correlation between compensation, arrears and replacement. It's rather you that just felt like spicing up a gist cos I don't really see what info you're seeking for
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by emmaclue: 7:15pm On May 04, 2022
eddie7:

Asking what's the correlation between compensation, arrears and replacement. It's rather you that just felt like spicing up a gist cos I don't really see what info you're seeking for

Since you don't have anything reasonable to say , kindly stay off my post. Thanks.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by eddie7: 7:20pm On May 04, 2022
emmaclue:

Since you don't have anything reasonable to say , kindly stay off my post. Thanks.

This is a public space,, as such, ask cohesive and comprehend- able question rather than pulling us backwards
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by OlaaLogik: 7:48pm On May 04, 2022
Keep hope alive... I know it's so easy to give up,,, but we've learned what happens when we never give up... I know some people who are still so confident they will get their letters,,, and we on camp have good info suggesting more people will be brought to the camp up until the ending of camp and POP.... So for those still hoping,,, Keep hope alive and commute with God
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Success1930: 9:00pm On May 04, 2022
[quote author=OlaaLogik post=112524859]Keep hope alive... I know it's so easy to give up,,, but we've learned what happens when we never give up... I know some people who are still so confident they will get their letters,,, and we on camp have good info suggesting more people will be brought to the camp up until the ending of camp and POP.... So for those still hoping,,, Keep hope alive and commute with God

Thanks brother. We hope in God. Let thy will e done....

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Calyb(m): 10:11pm On May 04, 2022
Thank you so much Olaalogik, some disgruntled element fit come dey vex why you come give hope to those trusting God for His will in their lives concerning this job.

Yeye people. Like Na their father money them take do employment.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by evuti20(m): 1:20am On May 05, 2022
Pls one house guys/// I know there's 1thing we shuld not 4get. we shldn't 4get dat God No Go Shame Us.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by emmaclue: 4:01am On May 05, 2022
eddie7:

This is a public space,, as such, ask cohesive and comprehend- able question rather than pulling us backwards

You choose to remain backward and frustrated that's why you refuse to mind your business since you don't have meaningful use of your time. Like I said stay off my post.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by emmaclue: 4:03am On May 05, 2022
OlaaLogik:
Keep hope alive... I know it's so easy to give up,,, but we've learned what happens when we never give up... I know some people who are still so confident they will get their letters,,, and we on camp have good info suggesting more people will be brought to the camp up until the ending of camp and POP.... So for those still hoping,,, Keep hope alive and commute with God

Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by eddie7: 7:23am On May 05, 2022
emmaclue:

You choose to remain backward and frustrated that's why you refuse to mind your business since you don't have meaningful use of your time6. Like I said stay off my post.

You're seeking for cheap publicity cos I sincerely don't see any info you gave or any concise question you asked. Lesson for the day, if you have nothing to share in a public forum such as this, JUST SHUT UP& READ OTHER COMMENTS
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Calyb(m): 8:15am On May 05, 2022
Mumu spotted
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Richieurch(m): 6:06pm On May 05, 2022
Reach out to your sources, cause names are been printed out for appointments under supplementary list

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Success1930: 8:27pm On May 05, 2022
[quote author=Richieurch post=112553065]Reach out to your sources, cause names are been printed out for appointments under supplementary list

Thanks brother for the information.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by neutral4u: 10:49pm On May 05, 2022
Richieurch:
Reach out to your sources, cause names are been printed out for appointments under supplementary list

Pls, any information concerning frsc replacement?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sharpson25(m): 2:20pm On May 07, 2022
Any update of slot or replacement
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Success1930: 8:38am On May 10, 2022
[quote author=Richieurch post=112553065]Reach out to your sources, cause names are been printed out for appointments under supplementary list

Wen will they release this supplementary list
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Kateisila(f): 9:22am On May 10, 2022
DISCLAIMER: Applicants shall be professional in the aforementioned field and duly certified to practice in such specialties and holders of current practicing license.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: thekimarmengol@gmail.com with the Position applied for as the subject of the mail and candidates full name as the title of attachment.

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Richieurch(m): 10:09pm On May 10, 2022
[quote author=Success1930 post=112688701][/quote]

People are already documenting and joining up for training, there’s no special list for supplementary
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by seyifunmi111: 9:18am On May 11, 2022
Abi we should just give up on it ni. No call yet and this people keep promising.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Success1930: 1:53pm On May 11, 2022
[quote author=Richieurch post=112710918]

People are already documenting and joining up for training, there’s no special list for supplementary..

Source is saying, I should be hopeful.. It is becoming tiring even NIMASA, NPA and other lucrative job no take time like this provided u have a good connect. U go get ur APL...This civil defense where dey are paying less than 150k.. It is just somehow

May God help us, those that don't have connection...
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Calyb(m): 3:42pm On May 11, 2022
It will all end in praise. Only believe All things are Possible.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by SirMustee(m): 3:50pm On May 11, 2022
Kateisila:
DISCLAIMER: Applicants shall be professional in the aforementioned field and duly certified to practice in such specialties and holders of current practicing license.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: thekimarmengol@gmail.com with the Position applied for as the subject of the mail and candidates full name as the title of attachment.
Person when no dey Naija d type English.

Be careful who you sent your details too
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by eddie7: 2:42pm On May 16, 2022
Unconfirmed rumours have it that another list is in the offing, either Batch B or Supplementary List. Those with heavy plugs and connections can confirm

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.