Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1183999 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Success1930: 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
Calyb:
POP has already started for state like Nasarawa and Niger. But all states must round up all POP on or before 7th july

Thanks... I don't know they do pop separately... Will there be a fresh recruitment or replacement... Will they open d portal for application..
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by eddie7: 5:26am On Jun 28, 2022
Calyb:
POP has already started for state like Nasarawa and Niger. But all states must round up all POP on or before 7th july

Nasarawa has not, POP is on the 6th of July in Lafia
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Calyb(m): 8:02am On Jun 28, 2022
Noted
eddie7:

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Success1930: 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
[quote author=eddie7 post=114220452]

So ending of next month.. Another set will be called for training? Or there will be an online application for fresh recruitment??
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by cesil26: 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
Congratulations Officers and Men

Your salary's have dropped

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by rowland545(m): 7:44am On Jun 30, 2022
cesil26:

when did it Starr dropping?...is it for everybody?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Success1930: 7:49am On Jun 30, 2022
cesil26:

Congratulations to them... How much is the salary of level 8 & 9 officers?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Orobokibo1: 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
cesil26:

congratulations chief
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nikwes: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
Greetings to you all. Please I have a question to ask. Those who are going for replacement will they write any exam? Secondly, do they pay for replacement form and how much is the form? Somebody just asked me.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DEEKAH7(m): 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
nikwes:
Greetings to you all. Please I have a question to ask. Those who are going for replacement will they write any exam? Secondly, do they pay for replacement form and how much is the form? Somebody just asked me.

I don't think there's Replacement.
Portal will be opened for fresh recruitment soon, which will be for formalities.
The List for it is almost complete.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Success1930: 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
DEEKAH7:

Portal will be opened for fresh recruitment soon, which will be for formalities.

I heard this also. Your information is credible... Let reason together via.. Though I don't know how long it will take to complete the recruitment process

Princessjuliet2017@gmail.com
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Success1930: 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
DEEKAH7:

I have replied your message via mail. Kindly check
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Thanks2God: 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
The Date on the Appointment Letter is January 1, 2022.

But the nscdc salary paid, was only for 3 months while the Appointment date is 6months

Why is it like that

Immigration paid their new recruited officers from the date on the Appointment Letter

Nscdc paid their new recruited officers from April to June instead of paying dem from January to June.

What's the rational/reason behind it
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by cesil26: 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
Was that the new salary scale...?

What was paid was way beyond 3 months or as stipulated on the APL I saw

Was any bonus added ?

I had observed people got more than what was stipulated on their APL

Thanks2God:

But the nscdc salary paid, was only for 3 months while the Appointment date is 6months

Why is it like that

Immigration paid their new recruited officers from the date on the Appointment Letter

Nscdc paid their new recruited officers from April to June instead of paying dem from January to June.

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by somanze: 8:17am On Jul 06, 2022
Thanks2God:

Why is it like that

Mr Man, learn to mind your business. You are not an NSCDC officer, you are an NIS officer I guess. Now, let me clear you!
The date on your letter NIS was 16th August, 2021 and you did your induction for 3 months (September, October and November 2021) and was paid 3 months salary on the 3rd of December, 2021

The date on our letter NSCDC was 31st January 2022 not 1st January Oga! and we started our 3 months induction on 4th April 2022 after documentation was concluded in March 2022 at NHQ. We had our 3 months induction (April, May
and June 2022) and was paid 3 months salary on the 30th of June, 2022.

So, how's that different from the standard??!!

Mr Man, Learn to mind your business and face your "almighty" immigration work! undecided
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by somanze: 8:25am On Jul 06, 2022
Thanks2God:

Why is it like that

We have cautioned you since January to mind your business but it seems you no de hear word!. Evidence below

1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Calyb(m): 9:41am On Jul 06, 2022
DEEKAH7:

if you don't have the previlage to be replaced don't generalise it.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DEEKAH7(m): 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
Calyb:
if you don't have the previlage to be replaced don't generalise it.

............................................................,.,....................,................................,.,..............,........,......,................
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Success1930: 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
[quote author=Calyb post=114469106]if you don't have the previlage to be replaced don't generalise it.

But you have opportunity to replace someone?? Congratulations if u made d replacement list.. I heard the same information that the portal will be open for new application

I think they are done with POP. I saw their pics... Gombe
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DEEKAH7(m): 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
Also Heard Road Safety and Fire Service should open portal soon too..

Make Hay ooo...

Me need connection Bad
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Calyb(m): 9:29am On Jul 08, 2022
After Sallah.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Success1930: 10:07am On Jul 08, 2022
POP pics, Kaduna command

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Success1930: 10:08am On Jul 08, 2022
Calyb:
After Sallah.

Wat will happen after sallah
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Shinzokiyotake(m): 10:09am On Jul 08, 2022
Calyb:
After Sallah.
Can I pm you please
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Gopitoto: 10:19am On Jul 08, 2022
Calyb:
After Sallah.
What will happen after Sallah please
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Success1930: 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
Gopitoto:
What will happen after Sallah please

D guy is not ready to say Wat will happen after Sallah... All I no is that, something great will happen..

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Gopitoto: 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
Success1930:

D guy is not ready to say Wat will happen after Sallah... All I no is that, something great will happen..
Is like they are compiling another list for the second batch based on the latest info
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by oyearofah123: 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
Gopitoto:
Is like they are compiling another list for the second batch based on the latest info

Sorry boss is the list for the candidates who have passed the screening or replacement or does anybody have chanced including those that didn't applied.?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Gopitoto: 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
oyearofah123:

Sorry boss is the list for the candidates who have passed the screening or replacement or does anybody have chanced including those that didn't applied.?
Let me just tag it as replacement. So the list will contain all what you have mentioned.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Success1930: 1:58am On Jul 11, 2022
Gopitoto:

I heard long ago that a list is been compiled.. People are sending sending names... Heard from a source @Headquarters that the NSCDC portal would be opened for fresh application... Though the list will be used.. I don't no if they will follow all procedures...
~Exam
Screening
Interview.
Medicals
Documentation (compulsory)

It will take a long time if they follow d aforementioned procedures

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Gopitoto: 7:53am On Jul 11, 2022
Success1930:

I heard long ago that a list is been compiled.. People are sending sending names... Heard from a source @Headquarters that the NSCDC portal would be opened for fresh application... Though the list will be used.. I don't no if they will follow all procedures...
~Exam
Screening
Interview.
Medicals
Documentation (compulsory)

It will take a long time if they follow d aforementioned procedures
Thanks that's the plain truth
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Abby222: 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
Well I doubt if that’s going to be the case because someone I know went for her documentation last week and she said it’s for replacement (it’s genuine tho)…

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.