Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1184000 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Prudent5217: 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
it’s whatsapp. https://chat. whatsapp .com/F8pA31PClFY7Y7NoY0shG1

Remove the space and paste on your browser
kayodez:

I said WhatsApp bruh
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by neolboy(m): 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
BABADOT01:
Can someone above 30 be considered, let's say 31 years...?

Age is just a number if you know someone and the person knows another person

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Crazeworld(m): 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
BABADOT01:
Can someone above 30 be considered, let's say 31 years...?
Why are you guys working yourselves up?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by blessurance(m): 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
how can I assess my slip page now? I didn't save the the page while registering; can there be a way out now. I need the slip urgently. Although I have the number, but the site is 'restricted' for now
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Crazeworld(m): 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
blessurance:
how can I assess my slip page now? I didn't save the the page while registering; can there be a way out now. I need the slip urgently. Although I have the number, but the site is 'restricted' for now
check my signature if you have your reference number
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by sureshowguy: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
Nigeria is a place where who u know matters. Out of the 1000 slots available for graduates, 600 slots already given out to politicians. Only 400 left. You don't need to throw me shades if you haven't a clue on what's going on. The recruitment is massively for non graduate.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by sapientia1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
sureshowguy:
Nigeria is a place where who u know matters. Out of the 1000 slots available for graduates, 600 slots already given out to politicians. Only 400 left. You don't need to throw me shades if you haven't a clue on what's going on. The recruitment is massively for non graduate.
Hmmm, it is well.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by oteikwu16(m): 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
sureshowguy:

That was exactly what they said during the Fire service recruitment that the recruitment is massively for non graduate bla bla bla, but if u go to all the camp venues for fire service, you will realize that the number of graduates currently in camp nationwide are high.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by arcdone(m): 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hi room.... I learnt that NSCDC has updated there guarantee form. I mean referee form.. That it no more FFS referee form that is been uploaded then.... Pls How true is it and if the rumor is legit, how can someone get access to the new uploaded one
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Crazeworld(m): 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
sureshowguy:
Why are you guys always dwelling on the negatives? Now that you have told them "what is going on", how are you going to help them?
You just want them to feel bad at everything (their situations, the system, themselves) but you can't offer any help. Please stop this pessimistic attitude, it doesn't take you anywhere.

To my fellow applicants, make sure you do your best and tell God the rest is up to Him (you don't have to be religious before you believe this).

If you know anybody in high places that can help you, fine. That is part of doing your best. If not, you've equally done your best.

Never ever stop hoping and expecting the best and don't worry over what you can't change!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by lovelygirl04(f): 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
Crazeworld:
Why are you guys always dwelling on the negatives? Now that you have told them "what is going on", how are you going to help them?
You just want them to feel bad at everything (their situations, the system, themselves) but you can't offer any help. Please stop this pessimistic attitude, it doesn't take you anywhere.

To my fellow applicants, make sure you do your best and tell God the rest is up to Him (you don't have to be religious before you believe this).

If you know anybody in high places that can help you, fine. That is part of doing your best. If not, you've equally done your best.

Never ever stop hoping and expecting the best and don't worry over what you can't change!
That is the spirit...
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by sureshowguy: 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
@Crazeworld. truth is sometimes bitter. I don't remember I said anywhere in my comment about not keeping an high spirit. Just know the current situation and follow where you ought to follow. For the record, I have a Major General they usually give slots but this time around, they told him point blank that the slots allotted him were for Junior ranks. My inlaw is also an Assitant Commander in the Corp. So I know as e dey go. Anything can happen but that's the secret official report. Thank God we dey use pseudo names here.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
i just learn that Fire Service are using NSCDC training camp and facilities, NSCDC might start their recruitment process after Fire service are through with their training

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Tosdem08(m): 11:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
Please want 2 ask a question don't know if anyone can help with the solution to this I am a corp member which will be done with my service year by Oct 3rd...when I did d registration for the recruitment I choose where am serving as the contact address and where I came from as the permanent address hoping that the shortlisting would not take much time and will be able 2 do d screening b4 leaving here... And wanted to go home anytime soon after my pop...i don't know if I will be able 2 do d screening @ moi permanent contact address if am shortlisted.... Pls I need your opinion (thanks)
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by kamalbob(m): 1:06am On Sep 24, 2019
I hope they will accept statement of result during screening
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sundayid3: 8:05am On Sep 24, 2019
durowadeadeyemi:
Add me to the group 08136813830

Mr Durowade, you know what you did. You requested for service and after getting the service, you refused to pay.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Crazeworld(m): 8:08am On Sep 24, 2019
Tosdem08:
Please want 2 ask a question don't know if anyone can help with the solution to this I am a call member which will be done with my service year by Oct 3rd...when I did d registration for the recruitment I choose where am serving as the contact address and where I came from as the permanent address hoping that the shortlisting would not take much time and will be able 2 do d screening b4 leaving here... And wanted to go home anytime soon after my pop...i don't know if I will be able 2 do d screening @ moi permanent contact address if am shortlisted.... Pls I need your opinion (thanks)
Screening is done in State of Origin or region

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by umarshehu58(m): 9:35am On Sep 24, 2019
People are talking about guarantor form. Guys is ot true that the guarantor form is out?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by gentlejin(m): 10:05am On Sep 24, 2019
Tosdem08:
Please want 2 ask a question don't know if anyone can help with the solution to this I am a call member which will be done with my service year by Oct 3rd...when I did d registration for the recruitment I choose where am serving as the contact address and where I came from as the permanent address hoping that the shortlisting would not take much time and will be able 2 do d screening b4 leaving here... And wanted to go home anytime soon after my pop...i don't know if I will be able 2 do d screening @ moi permanent contact address if am shortlisted.... Pls I need your opinion (thanks)
So you are a call member. The time it took you to type 'Moi' would take you less to spell 'my'. SMH for you.

13 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by emmiesky(m): 10:15am On Sep 24, 2019
Crazeworld:
check my signature if you have your reference number

Pls how can I assess my confirmation page? I didn't save the the page while registering; can there be a way out now. I need the slip though I don't have the reference number. Is there a way out?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Crazeworld(m): 10:26am On Sep 24, 2019
emmiesky:

Pls how can I assess my confirmation page? I didn't save the the page while registering; can there be a way out now. I need the slip though I don't have the reference number. Is there a way out?
I can only do it if you have your reference number
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by timmy2324: 11:06am On Sep 24, 2019
pls someone should add me up to the group 08021070450
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by timmy2324: 11:22am On Sep 24, 2019
pls someone should add me to the group 08021070450
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Hicea1: 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2019
nuradeen011:
i just learn that Fire Service are using NSCDC training camp and facilities, NSCDC might start their recruitment process after Fire service are through with their training

So how long will the Fire Service training last? When did they start?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sunny042(m): 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
call member?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by allan2: 11:02pm On Sep 24, 2019
Crazeworld:

and why do Nigerians hate to hear the truth? always hope for the best and plan for the worst. The truth is in nigeria man knw man na d order of d day. las las common man pickin go still pick crumbs but faith alone cannot save you in Nigeria. you must be practical. clear road for me!!!

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by duduade16: 12:43am On Sep 25, 2019
Can someone help me with referee form
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Crazeworld(m): 8:34am On Sep 25, 2019
allan2:
and why do Nigerians hate to hear the truth? [s]always hope for the best and plan for the worst[/s]. The truth is in nigeria man knw man na d order of d day. las las common man pickin go still pick crumbs but faith alone cannot save you in Nigeria. you must be practical. clear road for me!!!
I always hope for the best and expect the best. That's me though, anybody can believe whatever they think is "realistic" for them. Road is clear sir...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HarunaWest(m): 8:56am On Sep 25, 2019
Okay...Lemme tell you guys a secret so you know how bleeped up our country is..NSCDC is to recruit 10k personnel's, 3K Bsc. and HND, then 7K ND et rank and file....APC(North) has already shared 2K from BSC cadre don't know what they took from the other...As I speak to you now..The BSC and HND slot has been exhausted. To replace someone's name I heard it's now 850K..
Whoever tells you that you don't need connecion in NSCDC recruitment is a liar .Most people talking and preaching here are Governor's or Senators or Generals candidates,but they wouldn't tell you. They will keep talking as If they stand with the common man,but the aren't.....If you are a common man that applied for this job,even down to SSCE cadre,the Lord is our strength...Politicians have finished Us.

6 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by jjstanley(m): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2019
Someone should add me to the whatsapp group 08035117944

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.