Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1185208 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by neolboy(m): 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
infinixhot3:

Festydebobgrapher@gmail.com
done
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by neolboy(m): 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
Sleekyzee99:
can I have it pls? Sleekyzee@yahoo.com

done

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by johndoe16784: 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
neolboy:

done
doej16784@gmail.com
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Activistman(m): 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
I need too.
Leaderseun@gmail.com
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Activistman(m): 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
Leaderseun@gmail.com
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Activistman(m): 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
Leaderseun@gmail.com
neolboy:
For those asking for NSCDC referee form.

Send me your email address and let me forward it to you.

If you need it please quote me
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HarunaWest(m): 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2019
Nigerians act so foolish and gullible...Even if illiterates behave like this,the literate ones who should set an example are behaving more dumber..Upon after been told the umpteenth time that there isn't Referee form for NSCDC, they keep seeking for what they can't find..Later if they are scammed via their e-mail addy they all dropping blindly...They will all come here to cry..dvmbfvckz.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HarunaWest(m): 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
neolboy:

Stop using this format to get applicants email addresses...You a fraudster.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by neolboy(m): 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
HarunaWest:

Stop using this format to get applicants email addresses...You a fraudster.

Because i volunteered to send people the referee form without them asking me, am now a fraudster

Ask those who requested for it if i haven't send it to them
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by neolboy(m): 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2019
Please let those who have received the genuine NSCDC referee form respond to the allegations of HarunaWest against me
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by gentlejin(m): 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
neolboy:

Because i volunteered to send people the referee form without them asking me, am now a fraudster

Ask those who requested for it if i haven't send it to them
Oga are u NScdc, since when did civil defence make you an agent to start distributing referee form?
Pls and pls, let me state this clearly for those that have sense. There's no referee form. What he's distributing is an edited form of Fire. You people should borrow sense now haba. This is y our parastatals keeps recruiting people that don't have common sense.

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by fabbiano77(m): 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
Getting referee form whether genuine or not amounts to nothing if your name is not shortlisted unless you need something to hold hand and feel placated maybe or hopefully your name comes out....Naija Naija... it's well...we just be hopeful in a hopeless country though
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by neolboy(m): 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
I apologize to the house if the referee form i have is an edited form for Fire Service...

Please disregard my earlier message here.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by fabbiano77(m): 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
Don't you think that if NSCDC wants applicants to start having access to the referee form at this point or at time of application, they would have made it clear in their official website instead of from third party or corners.

[/b]Ponder on that[b]
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Kebaba(m): 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
No referee form and stop causing confusion here....go get a life
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Iyajelili(f): 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
That guy is a clown
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by trojanclench: 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
Sikay19:

What about conpass 7

Well, I saw the APL of FFS for Senior inspector of fire CONPASS 8 and it's 1,374,192. Hence, ASC 11 will be a little bit higher than this while CONPASS 7 inspector cadre will be a little lower than this.
I hope this helps.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2019
U will be shocked when u realize how some graduates reason....

Just wait for official info from nscdc....lobatan

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by trojanclench: 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2019
fabbiano77:

This basic annual salary of NSCDC from level 6 to 17 not inclusive of allowances such housing, transport e.t.c...so do the maths to know the range per month per particular level...I guess HND holders are placed in level 7 while BSc are from level 8, Master's degree holders are placed in level 9 while Medical doctors and lawyers are placed in level 12

The salary structure is actually an old one. It has been reviewed.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Hugh001: 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2019
infinixhot3:

Festydebobgrapher@gmail.com
Please need it ifeanyiobi383@gmail.com
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by damoceile: 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2019
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Damfostopper(m): 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
neolboy:

if you look at the guarantor's form properly... you will still see fire service logo under.... and the text body does not align......

but most stewpid Nigerian graduates won't ceased to amaze me.......

most HRs are right..... 90% of the graduates are stewpid and unemployable.....even when Civil Defense have said that there's no guarantor's form for now....... I guess these simpletons want them to announce it on the radio.....

#Spits #Tueh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by daben1(m): 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
Damfostopper:
if you look at the guarantor's form properly... you will still see fire service logo under.... and the text body does not align......

most HRs are right..... 90% of the graduates are stewpid and unemployable.....even when Civil Defense have said that there's no guarantor's form for now....... I guess these simpletons want them to announce it on the radio.....

#Spits #Tueh
leave Dem na, until Dem use their hands spoil things for themselves... Make their blood Dey hot
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DanZenithh(m): 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
For nscdc past Questions and answers contact 08032665513
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by fabbiano77(m): 11:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
[quote author=trojanclench post=82782465]

Well, I saw the APL of FFS for Senior inspector of fire CONPASS 8 and it's 1,374,192. Hence, ASC 11 will be a little bit higher than this while CONPASS 7 inspector cadre will be a little lower than this.
I hope this helps. [/qu
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by frankcoboy(m): 5:47am On Oct 03, 2019
neolboy pls i need the referee form haggaifrank4@gmail.com
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by IMOHS(m): 6:43am On Oct 03, 2019
neolboy:

ekpoimoh2005@yahoo.com
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Crazeworld(m): 6:43am On Oct 03, 2019
Damfostopper:

#Spits #Tueh
grin grin
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nwafresh(m): 6:50am On Oct 03, 2019
IMOHS:

ekpoimoh2005@yahoo.com

Oga.. There's no guarantor form. How you take pass for school when the 1st thing you see on question paper is READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ATTEMPTING THE QUESTIONS?

5 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by brijibs: 6:55am On Oct 03, 2019
So, any update? Have they started shortlisting yet?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by brijibs: 6:56am On Oct 03, 2019
nwafresh:

Oga.. There's no guarantor form. How you take pass for school when the 1st thing you see on question paper is READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ATTEMPTING THE QUESTIONS?

You here too?! shocked grin grin grin
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nwafresh(m): 7:00am On Oct 03, 2019
brijibs:

You here too?! shocked grin grin grin

My brother I'm here o.. Any way na way o

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.