Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1184318 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Starstar: 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
Congratulations bro, God will guide your paths.
Plz did u hear or ave any information about NSCDC of last year (2022) replacement. Thks

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by eddie7: 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
OlaaLogik:
Good morning everyone... Glad to be back here again...

I bring fresh Hope again to all those who applied in 2019 and this year again...

In Sha Allah,, God will grant all our heart desires and give us the best out of life...

I'm now an officer of the NSCDC thanks also to the good people in this group.

Na God dey do am,,, always keep Faith and Hope alive,,, baba God no fit Die

Congratulations bro, which state are you serving?

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by OlaaLogik: 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2023
Starstar:
Congratulations bro, God will guide your paths.
Plz did u hear or ave any information about NSCDC of last year (2022) replacement. Thks

No replacement, just a whole new recruitment for Junior Officers from level 4 to level 6 I think.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by shogsman(m): 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
Please guys is this registration still on, asking for my little brother please
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
electricpole, good evening.

Do chat me up on 08O2 99 435 55 . cool
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by OjogbonSkilash: 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2023
How do I retrieve my civil defense printout?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ewatommy06: 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
OjogbonSkilash:
How do I retrieve my civil defense printout?
You can't retrieve it online anymore expect you same it in ur email.....
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Uzosaint(m): 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
Please what about superintendent cadre(B.SC).
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nikwes: 12:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
Congratulations brotherly!!!!

OlaaLogik:
Good morning everyone... Glad to be back here again...

I bring fresh Hope again to all those who applied in 2019 and this year again...

In Sha Allah,, God will grant all our heart desires and give us the best out of life...

I'm now an officer of the NSCDC thanks also to the good people in this group.

Na God dey do am,,, always keep Faith and Hope alive,,, baba God no fit Die
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Masterhammed: 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
how to enter bus from unilag to swiss d'palms hote
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Masterhammed: 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2023
Please help

how to enter bus from unilag toNo.5 Kolawole Shonibare St, Ajao Estate off Airport Road.(Opposite Swiss D'palms Hote).
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by abdulrafiuimam(f): 5:32am On Jun 09, 2023
Civil
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by abdulrafiuimam(f): 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
NSCDC physical screening and document verification

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Richieurch(m): 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
abdulrafiuimam:
NSCDC physical screening and document verification

You don’t post sensitive information like this on a public forum, you could copy out the information and post without including the corp letter headed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by abdulrafiuimam(f): 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
And does that concern you Mr man...tell me always mind ur business

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by abdulrafiuimam(f): 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
Richieurch:

You don’t post sensitive information like this on a public forum, you could copy out the information and post without including the corp letter headed.
Always mind ur business what doesn't concerned u

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by abudc(m): 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
abdulrafiuimam:
imagine fa . And he will still be part of people that will want to strangle him to provide the source of his information
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by GenId: 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
abdulrafiuimam:

Please brother, has anyone received a message from them? Or would one know if shortlisted?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Seeck: 5:21am On Jun 11, 2023
Good morning guys! The list is out, go and check the portal. Best wishes!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by abudc(m): 6:35am On Jun 11, 2023
Seeck:
Good morning guys! The list is out, go and check the portal. Best wishes!
which portal please
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Seeck: 6:43am On Jun 11, 2023
abudc:
which portal please

Thesame one you used to check and print invitation letter for CBT.
https://cdcfib.career/

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by NDSMELODY(m): 6:53am On Jun 11, 2023
Yes it is true, the list is out just checked mine now...good luck !
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by NDSMELODY(m): 7:11am On Jun 11, 2023
Good morning friends, pls I need your candid advice.

I am a graduate of elect/elect engineering, graduated 2021 and completed my nysc august last year. Upon my nysc completion last year, I couldn't get a job till now so I settled to manage as a class teacher and my salary is 40k per month. Ever since then I have been trying to apply for any vacancy available either government or non government organization, so I applied for ndlea I was shortlisted for the cbt exam, I wrote the exam but wasn't shortlisted for the next stage, I also applied for frsc, I wasn't shortlisted at all, I applied for ncdc (civil defense) though I saw it clearly the minimum requirement is SSCE I just have to try it because I cannot withstand the pressure of unemployment, I was shortlisted for cbt exam , I wrote the exam on may 18. Now the list for physical screening is out , I am shortlisted again, my worry now is that SHOULD I ACCEPT THIS CIVIL DEFENSE JOB OFFER as a graduate or not ?? Pls advice me
I will clock 30yrs by September and I don't really like the teaching job I am doing currently but I do not have alternative..also how much is there salary, does the work worth it ?...and also what are the benefits of the work, can I further my studies when it is time ?......

I am sorry for the long epistle, I am some how curious and contemplating....thanks.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Richieurch(m): 8:11am On Jun 11, 2023
abdulrafiuimam:

I assume you don’t know how military and paramilitary agency operates posting sensitive information on public forums it’s a punishable offense, cracking you down for arrest won’t be difficult Abdul I’m just giving u a piece of advice from a concerned individual not everyone on this forum are job seekers.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by abdulrafiuimam(f): 8:13am On Jun 11, 2023
Who are you to be saying rubbish on what does not concerned you Mr man keep quiet for God sake

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by abdulrafiuimam(f): 8:13am On Jun 11, 2023
Richieurch:

I assume you don’t know how military and paramilitary agency operates posting sensitive information on public forums it’s a punishable offense, cracking you down for arrest won’t be difficult Abdul I’m just giving u a piece of advice from a concerned individual not everyone on this forum are job seekers.
It doesn't concerned u

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by cesil26: 9:50am On Jun 11, 2023
Accept the Civil Defense Job, aside the monthly salary you may still get to see money half of your salary, close to your salary, same as your salary or more than your salary every month from Special Duties, Beats or location.

You will gain wide exposure (travel exposure inclusive) on the course of working.

There is room for promotion but be rest assured you have to apply for study leave, get approval for it and go back to the University, apply for conversion so you can be able to get to level 8

NDSMELODY:
Good morning friends, pls I need your candid advice.

I am a graduate of elect/elect engineering, graduated 2021 and completed my nysc august last year. Upon my nysc completion last year, I couldn't get a job till now so I settled to manage as a class teacher and my salary is 40k per month. Ever since then I have been trying to apply for any vacancy available either government or non government organization, so I applied for ndlea I was shortlisted for the cbt exam, I wrote the exam but wasn't shortlisted for the next stage, I also applied for frsc, I wasn't shortlisted at all, I applied for ncdc (civil defense) though I saw it clearly the minimum requirement is SSCE I just have to try it because I cannot withstand the pressure of unemployment, I was shortlisted for cbt exam , I wrote the exam on may 18. Now the list for physical screening is out , I am shortlisted again, my worry now is that SHOULD I ACCEPT THIS CIVIL DEFENSE JOB OFFER as a graduate or not ?? Pls advice me
I will clock 30yrs by September and I don't really like the teaching job I am doing currently but I do not have alternative..also how much is there salary, does the work worth it ?...and also what are the benefits of the work, can I further my studies when it is time ?......

I am sorry for the long epistle, I am some how curious and contemplating....thanks.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mythy70(m): 10:03am On Jun 11, 2023
cesil26:
Accept the Civil Defense Job, aside the monthly salary you may still get to see money half of your salary, close to your salary, same as your salary or more than your salary every month from Special Duties, Beats or location.

You will gain wide exposure (travel exposure inclusive) on the course of working.

There is room for promotion but be rest assured you have to apply for study leave, get approval for it and go back to the University, apply for conversion so you can be able to get to level 8

Conversion is not that easy, my friend made this same mistake in 2015. He joined the Nigerian Army via recruit, meanwhile he's a graduate. The lamentation whenever we talk is not encouraging, people that just graduated from school fresh just came and start being an oga over him and he can't do anything to it because he joined via recruit. He even tried to resign couple of times yet them no approve his resignation too. You can imagine what he's going through

I'll advise the guy to just continue with his teaching job, while he keeps trying to apply for graduate cadre. Cc: NDSMELODY
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by NDSMELODY(m): 10:11am On Jun 11, 2023
mythy70:

Conversion is not that easy, my friend made this same mistake in 2015. He joined the Nigerian Army via recruit, meanwhile he's a graduate. The lamentation whenever we talk is not encouraging, people that just graduated from school fresh just came and start being an oga over him and he can't do anything to it because he joined via recruit. He even tried to resign couple of times yet them no approve his resignation too. You can imagine what he's going through

I'll advise the guy to just continue with his teaching job, while he keeps trying to apply for graduate cadre. Cc: NDSMELODY
thanks sir

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by NDSMELODY(m): 10:11am On Jun 11, 2023
cesil26:

thanks sir
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Jefflake(m): 10:14am On Jun 11, 2023
I think the army ranking system is different from the civil defense. And I also think the conversation program is not going to be that easy. He should have applied for LEVEL 6

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.