Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1185455 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Johnn247: 12:32am On Feb 23, 2020
Samklef413:

Isn't possible to do screening without exams.. think about it Bro.. besides you said '1st week Feb'.. grin
It is very possible, fire service did it, even prisons did screening without exams

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Edox4(m): 12:47am On Feb 23, 2020
Johnn247:

It is very possible, fire service did it, even prisons did screening without exams
Baba prison service did exam o.
We did screening the first day then exam the second day
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by b03liberty(m): 6:29am On Feb 23, 2020
Neyoohpompy:
The list will be released soon....This week to be precise. My source is reliable

Robisky001:
The list is dropping in a fortnight.

grin grin grin... Is this coincidence or factual shocked shocked cool
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by b03liberty(m): 6:33am On Feb 23, 2020
Edox4:

Baba prison service did exam o.
We did screening the first day then exam the second day
Bros abeg how much did they pay prison, BSc holder ... The range please. I want dey follow my brother spend his money

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Edox4(m): 8:18am On Feb 23, 2020
b03liberty:

Bros abeg how much did they pay prison, BSc holder ... The range please. I want dey follow my brother spend his money
Funny you grin
B.sc should be about 120k or more
I didn't get the job though

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by b03liberty(m): 10:10am On Feb 23, 2020
Edox4:

Funny you grin
B.sc should be about 120k or more
I didn't get the job though
Ehya... I thought you were shortlisted. Well, God will make this successful for us.
All things been equal, The list is coming by the first week of match
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Edox4(m): 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
b03liberty:

Ehya... I thought you were shortlisted. Well, God will make this successful for us.
Ameen o
I wish us success

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Heineken(m): 6:10am On Feb 24, 2020
b03liberty:

amen o.. Baba are you sure
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by EvilPOTATO(m): 8:03am On Feb 24, 2020
b03liberty:

is it a list for interview/exams. Or employment list

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by EvilPOTATO(m): 8:06am On Feb 24, 2020
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Samklef413: 8:22am On Feb 24, 2020
EvilPOTATO:
is it a list for interview/exams. Or employment list
Anyone Boss. Questions too much..we be job seeker like you.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by EvilPOTATO(m): 8:24am On Feb 24, 2020
Samklef413:

Anyone Boss. Questions too much..we be job seeker like you.
was it your moniker I quoted?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Karac: 8:32am On Feb 24, 2020
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 9:02am On Feb 25, 2020
Morning people, who knows if the promotion exam is over?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Dollarpee49: 9:58am On Feb 25, 2020
Danielomisco:
Morning people, who knows if the promotion exam is over?

Over since last Saturday

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 10:11am On Feb 25, 2020
Dollarpee49:

Over since last Saturday
Whoa,this list really suppose fit drop soonest oh
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by b03liberty(m): 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
Any news house

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ozen: 7:14am On Feb 26, 2020
b03liberty:
Any news house
Today is 26 February. The month ends in 3 days time. That's the latest news

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by rittyben(f): 10:31am On Feb 26, 2020
Civil defense screening/ exam will come up in March, 2020 at various state headquarters and other locations that will be communicated soon.

Nigerian Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC), hereby inform all applicants who applied to NSCDC recruitment into different positions to check their emails for updated information on the exercise.

Applicants who do not receive any information through their emails before the date of the exercise are by this notice advised to report to the screening centers chosen in their application forms with the printed summary data page.

Civil Defense Screening Requirements

All applicants are to come along with the following:

- A well filled attestation form with genuine referees

- Original copies of credentials and 3 photocopies

- Certificate of fitness

- 8 copies of recent passport photographs and any other updated information on their emails

Note: same copies of the passports will be used for further documentation in the recruitment process.

Eligible States for Screening

See the List of Shortlisted States below;

Abia State
Adamawa State
Akwa Ibom State
Anambra State
Bauchi State
Bayelsa State
Benue State
Borno State
Cross River State
Delta State
Ebonyi State
Edo State
Ekiti State
Enugu State
Federal Capital Territory
Gombe State
Imo State
Jigawa State
Kaduna State
Kano State
Katsina State
Kebbi State
Kogi State
Kwara State
Lagos State
Nasarawa State
Niger State
Ogun State
Ondo State
Osun State
Oyo State
Plateau State
Rivers State
Sokoto State
Taraba State
Yobe State
Zamfara State
IMPORTANT NOTICE

- Any shortlisted candidate that fails to show up for screening in between the aforementioned period will be Automatically Disqualified

- Shortlisted candidates are advised to check their emails (submitted during registration) for further details on the screening procedures.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Parisleo: 10:49am On Feb 26, 2020
rittyben:
Civil defense screening/ exam will come up in March, 2020 at various state headquarters and other locations that will be communicated soon.

Nigerian Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC), hereby inform all applicants who applied to NSCDC recruitment into different positions to check their emails for updated information on the exercise.

Applicants who do not receive any information through their emails before the date of the exercise are by this notice advised to report to the screening centers chosen in their application forms with the printed summary data page.

- Certificate of fitness

- 8 copies of recent passport photographs and any other updated information on their emails

Note: same copies of the passports will be used for further documentation in the recruitment process.

Abia State
Adamawa State
Akwa Ibom State
Anambra State
Bauchi State
Bayelsa State
Benue State
Borno State
Cross River State
Delta State
Ebonyi State
Edo State
Ekiti State
Enugu State
Gombe State
Imo State
Jigawa State
Kaduna State
Kano State
Katsina State
Kebbi State
Kogi State
Kwara State
Lagos State
Nasarawa State
Niger State
Ogun State
Ondo State
Osun State
Oyo State
Plateau State
Rivers State
Sokoto State
Taraba State
Yobe State
Zamfara State
IMPORTANT NOTICE

- Any shortlisted candidate that fails to show up for screening in between the aforementioned period will be Automatically Disqualified

- Shortlisted candidates are advised to check their emails (submitted during registration) for further details on the screening procedures.

mtchewssssss ...
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 26, 2020
Sometimes think before posting, you just copy from an hungry blogger and you dump it here
rittyben:

- Certificate of fitness

Abia State
Adamawa State
Akwa Ibom State
Anambra State
Bauchi State
Bayelsa State
Benue State
Borno State
Cross River State
Delta State
Ebonyi State
Edo State
Ekiti State
Enugu State
Gombe State
Imo State
Jigawa State
Kaduna State
Kano State
Katsina State
Kebbi State
Kogi State
Kwara State
Lagos State
Nasarawa State
Niger State
Ogun State
Ondo State
Osun State
Oyo State
Plateau State
Rivers State
Sokoto State
Taraba State
Yobe State
Zamfara State
IMPORTANT NOTICE

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Equal2DeTask(m): 11:52am On Feb 26, 2020
neolboy:

Watch out for 12am midnight according to my sauce
MuMu source
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by yusufhaji(m): 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
Please who has the thread for ICPC recruitment. Kindly send it to me if you have.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by yusufhaji(m): 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
Please who has the thread for ICPC recruitment. Kindly send it to me if you have. Thanks
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 12:06pm On Feb 26, 2020
Equal2DeTask:
MuMu source

Infact.....idiotic source

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Equal2DeTask(m): 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2020
Emily22:

grin
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by neolboy(m): 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2020
Equal2DeTask:
MuMu source
You should know it's all humor
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by neolboy(m): 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
Emily22:

Guy don't take that comment to heart, it's all humor
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DollarBuddy: 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2020
NSCDC 2019 recruitment, brace yourselves guys. It's about to go down ����

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by rittyben(f): 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2020
damofaith:
Sometimes think before posting, you just copy from an hungry blogger and you dump it here

Haha haha haha haha haha. Frustration Don hold you sha. Please can name the hungry blogger I quoted pls.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by rittyben(f): 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
damofaith:

If you had calmed down to read before you rant, you would have known that you used "an" on a consonant but I understand sha. We go so hammar
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Uspic(m): 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
Who's this again sad sad
DollarBuddy:
NSCDC 2019 recruitment, brace yourselves guys. It's about to go down ����

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.