Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1186085 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
English teacher well done oooo, I still Insist on you reading before pasting here. Eshe grin grin
rittyben:

If you had calmed down to read before you rant, you would have known that you used "an" on a consonant but I understand sha. We go so hammar
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by bigiyaro(m): 7:54pm On Feb 26, 2020
DollarBuddy:
NSCDC 2019 recruitment, brace yourselves guys. It's about to go down ����
hehehehe it has already gone down, just remaining a few random selection for some few lucky pips.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by rittyben(f): 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2020
Uspic:
Who's this again sad sad
People dey vex o
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by rittyben(f): 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2020
bigiyaro:
hehehehe it has already gone down, just remaining a few random selection for some few lucky pips.

When them go release the list of their selection na
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by kizsis(m): 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2020
Please from what I have observed from this group some of us have been posting alot of irrelevant stufs here. I have done a lot of recruitment in the past with people contributing vital information on NL forums. All the WhatsApp group I joined are fake. The Admins has refused to post. Even here people withhold information haba. Life na jeje . Na same rain wey make bitter leaf biters make sugar cane sweet. I will always wish people well no matter the outcome . I shared some post for NIS some time back even on the group chat. It helped a lot of people even though I didn't make the final list. We organized a study session everyday with questions and possible answers on WhatsApp, that too helped alot. Let's not keep to ourselves. Life na turn by turn . sure not every one will be taken but of cos we all share same faith and hope to be among the chosen ones. Let's stop confusing people on fake and outdated Post here.
First and foremost I will comment on some issues
1. Acknowledge slip. It's jus a one page document. That's the one u print out on the day of registration. The board will give guide line as to required documents for screening after shortlisting. Anybody with Guarantor form or attestation form you are on your own. You will tell Dem where you got it.
2. Exam's : list will be out first to second week of March. The mode of exam's will be CBT . Computer based. It will be short and brief. Prepare using the previous jamb questions. Current affairs and Knowledge about NSCDC . The exam is under probability . But still prepare to avoid stories that touch the heart.
Screening might be done also at same vanue before the exam . That will require original of your documents. New declaration of age almost hinderd a friend of mine from getting a job . He did get it cos of long leg cos. he was screened out but had some one at the head office to front for him. The exams might not hold if they failed to prepare for it to avoid what happened with Road safety and prison's . In that case. After shortlisting it will be screening and documentation . Afterwards appointment letter and induction, then training.

11 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
kizsis:
Please from what I have observed from this group some of us have been posting alot of irrelevant stufs here. I have done a lot of recruitment in the past with people contributing vital information on NL forums. All the WhatsApp group I joined are fake. The Admins has refused to post. Even here people withhold information haba. Life na jeje . Na same rain wey make bitter leaf biters make sugar cane sweet. I will always wish people well no matter the outcome . I shared some post for NIS some time back even on the group chat. It helped a lot of people even though I didn't make the final list. We organized a study session everyday with questions and possible answers on WhatsApp, that too helped alot. Let's not keep to ourselves. Life na turn by turn . sure not every one will be taken but of cos we all share same faith and hope to be among the chosen ones. Let's stop confusing people on fake and outdated Post here.
1. Acknowledge slip. It's jus a one page document. That's the one u print out on the day of registration. The board will give guide line as to required documents for screening after shortlisting. Anybody with Guarantor form or attestation form you are on your own. You will tell Dem where you got it.
2. Exam's : list will be out first to second week of March. The mode of exam's will be CBT . Computer based. It will be short and brief. Prepare using the previous jamb questions. Current affairs and Knowledge about NSCDC . The exam is under probability . But still prepare to avoid stories that touch the heart.
Screening might be done also at same vanue before the exam . That will require original of your documents. New declaration of age almost hinderd a friend of mine from getting a job . He did get it cos of long leg cos. he was screened out but had some one at the head office to front for him. The exams might not hold if they failed to prepare for it to avoid what happened with Road safety and prison's . In that case. After shortlisting it will be screening and documentation . Afterwards appointment letter and induction, then training.
tnk you
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by danshadrach: 12:13am On Feb 27, 2020
I really love ur post. Keep it up and may God help us.

In ur list u didn't include medicals. Won't there be medicals?

kizsis:
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Toby122(m): 1:14am On Feb 27, 2020
pls I can't find my acknowledgment slip..how do I get a new one...pls help a confused brother..
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Crazeworld(m): 1:48am On Feb 27, 2020
Toby122:
pls I can't find my acknowledgment slip..how do I get a new one...pls help a confused brother..
Contact me for your acknowledgement slip if you have reference number
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by kizsis(m): 1:49am On Feb 27, 2020
There will be medical but it's not that serious they only check hieght, and a copy of your medical fitness result. once it's from a federal hospital you won't have a problem. No need to worry much this is something that take about 10 to 20 mins cos they usually don't have much time, perhaps people are always much. just have what they ask for that's all.no need to panic.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Toby122(m): 4:33am On Feb 27, 2020
kizsis:
There will be medical but it's not that serious they only check hieght, and a copy of your medical fitness result. once it's from a federal hospital you won't have a problem. No need to worry much this is something that take about 10 to 20 mins cos they usually don't have much time, perhaps people are always much. just have what they ask for that's all.no need to panic.

Sir in a situation where one misplace is acknowledgment slip, is it possible to print anoda one
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 5:49am On Feb 27, 2020
My problem is primary school leaving certificate, the school ain't existing anymore...

Chai, and I hate forging
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Oshin56(m): 7:11am On Feb 27, 2020
kizsis:
bro thank you for your post it shows how mature you are not like those people that will just enter one blogger site and do copy and paste rubbish here to just be confusing people.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Alexjayson(m): 7:19am On Feb 27, 2020
kizsis:
Is waec statement of result acceptable during screening?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DollarBuddy: 7:26am On Feb 27, 2020
Emily22:
My problem is primary school leaving certificate, the school ain't existing anymore...

Chai, and I hate forging

so whatchu gondu?
Bone the job?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 7:38am On Feb 27, 2020
DollarBuddy:

so whatchu gondu?
Bone the job?

Bone ke.....dere is always a shortcut

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DollarBuddy: 8:15am On Feb 27, 2020
Emily22:

Bone ke.....dere is always a shortcut

Good for you. I mean if Bubu himself doesn't have a certificate and is today our president, I wonder what the average Nigerian wouldn't do to break even. God help us.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by kizsis(m): 8:46am On Feb 27, 2020
Once you have graduated for more than 3years you ought to have ur original certs. this are some of the things people are screened out for. Then they say the system is corrupt. mind you this screening committee some also submitted names and we're not given slots they try by all means to find faults. be careful thats my advice. if u are using WAEC and have just graduated from secondary School if ur original is not out of cos they Know. they accept statement of result in such scenario. this is what happened with me in one recruitment I did. I had brought statement of result and to my surprise this people the screening board asked me where I graduated from. when I told Dem they asked the year. which I did and they told me how come my Juniors have original certificates and I claim I don't have. that it is not ready. this people are Smart. that's what the do my and are good at it. get ur documents ready there is still time.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Jidkidz(m): 9:02am On Feb 27, 2020
Crazeworld:
Contact me for your acknowledgement slip if you have reference number
bro pls I don't have reference number
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by lunacol(m): 9:04am On Feb 27, 2020
Emily22:

Chai, and I hate forging
Locate the state ministry of education incharge of primary schools.They have all the names of the primary schools within your state and the various years in which the First School Leaving Certificate examinations were written in a well documented gazette.

I went to my primary school to pick up mine but to my greatest surprise I was made to know that my set certificates were not available in the school.Immediately I paid a visit to the ministry incharge of primary school within my state and told them my plight.The personnel incharge requested for my identification,the name of the school,my name and the year I wrote the First School Leaving Certificate examinations which he used to trace my school and name in the gazette.I paid a little amount of money and a copy of the First School Leaving Certificate was handed over to me.

You can visit the ministry incharge of primary school in your state and tell them your plight,there may be a way to resolve it.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 9:06am On Feb 27, 2020
lunacol:
Locate the state ministry of education incharge of primary schools.They have all the names of the primary schools within your state and the various years in which the First School Leaving Certificate examinations were written in a well documented gazette.

I went to my primary school to pick up mine but to my greatest surprise I was made to know that my set certificates were not available in the school.Imnediately I paid a visit to the ministry incharge of primary school within my state and told them my plight.The personnel Incharge requested for my identification,the name of the school,my name and the year I wrote the First School Leaving Certificate examinations which he used to trace my school and name in the gazette.I paid a little amount of money and a copy of the First School Leaving Certificate was handed over to me.

You can visit the ministry incharge of primary school in your state and tell them your plight,there may be a way to resolve it.

God bless you......I will do that.....it's a private school though
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by lunacol(m): 9:11am On Feb 27, 2020
Emily22:

God bless you......I will do that.....it's a private school though
Ok.If the primary school was approved by the state government before they closed down,I believe the ministry incharge will have the details of every student that passed through the school in there gazette.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by kizsis(m): 9:46am On Feb 27, 2020
Bros na only you finish from the school? look for some one that finished from there get his cert scan and do the needful. stop stressing your self . Na so we write project for school after the suffering I saw most of the projects in the school dustbin. I begin to wonder why suffer people for irrelevant things . do what u can and leave the rest to God
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DollarBuddy: 9:54am On Feb 27, 2020
kizsis:
Bros na only you finish from the school? look for some one that finished from there get his cert scan and do the needful. stop stressing your self . Na so we write project for school after the suffering I saw most of the projects in the school dustbin. I begin to wonder why suffer people for irrelevant things . do what u can and leave the rest to God

Sir, this is All shades of wrong. How do you expect him to know his examination and registration number?

How do you even expect him to meet his primary mate? Even if he does, how do you even expect his old time classmate to give him their certificate for fogery?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by real1000: 10:02am On Feb 27, 2020
kizsis:
Once you have graduated for more than 3years you ought to have ur original certs. this are some of the things people are screened out for. Then they say the system is corrupt. mind you this screening committee some also submitted names and we're not given slots they try by all means to find faults. be careful thats my advice. if u are using WAEC and have just graduated from secondary School if ur original is not out of cos they Know. they accept statement of result in such scenario. this is what happened with me in one recruitment I did. I had brought statement of result and to my surprise this people the screening board asked me where I graduated from. when I told Dem they asked the year. which I did and they told me how come my Juniors have original certificates and I claim I don't have. that it is not ready. this people are Smart. that's what the do my and are good at it. get ur documents ready there is still time.
please does neco has original certificate or is it the one we print out with neco card.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by real1000: 10:03am On Feb 27, 2020
kizsis:
please does neco has original certificate or is it the one we print out with neco card
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 10:06am On Feb 27, 2020
lunacol:
Ok.If the primary school was approved by the state government before they closed down,I believe the ministry incharge will have the details of every student that passed through the school in there gazette.

Thanks bro...I will do that next week...stay cool
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Prudent5217: 10:09am On Feb 27, 2020
NECO has original Certificate. Go to your school and ask for it

real1000:
please does neco has original certificate or is it the one we print out with neco card
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Icequeen94(f): 10:15am On Feb 27, 2020
Here's everything you need to know about NSCDC.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by kizsis(m): 10:49am On Feb 27, 2020
He will need to forge Anyway. if he goes to the ministry and as it is the school is dead they will still look for a way to give him a cert. where will they manufacture the details u r taking about. they will still forge those details so what's the difference . To can as well get any cert from someone and so same e musnt be some one from the school you attended. cert na cert

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Uzosaint(m): 10:51am On Feb 27, 2020
rittyben:

When them go release the list of their selection na
Good day house, please has NSCDC done their shortlistment in respect to their 2019 recruitment

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.