Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest (85739 Views)

Enugu, Oyo Radio Stations Ban Naira Marley Songs Over Mohbad Death / Ycee Kisses Lady's Chest. Fans React (Photos) / Naira Marley Introduces 'Soapy Dance' Wizkid, Olamide, Zlatan, Lilkesh React.Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by Adakintroy2: 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
Useless generation.

After they have shown enough yansh in their song and semi nude women. They will conclude with baba God noni!..oluwa DE do am for me.

THANK GOD FOR MERCY.

1 Like

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
Na wa oo sad

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by shilenji(m): 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
Una head no correct if you ban soapy, fvcking(one corner) and masturbation(soapy)which one dey immoral pass?which one safe pass?which one dey healthy pass? Bloody HYPROCRITES
MTCHEW

1 Like

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by tfelicityk(m): 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
Smile...
Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by TSRC: 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2019
GOFRONT:
AND THATS A GIRL THEY ARE ROCKING UP THERE......

DEAR LORD, PLS NEVER GIVE ME A GIRL CHILD....Amen
That is not necessarily a bad prayer to pray.
To train female children no easy o.

But if they turn out right, they would take care of you better than your sons.

10 Likes

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by Godwin2am(m): 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2019
MY PROBLEM IS LITTLE CHILDREN ARE NOW WATCHING AND DANCING SOAPY DANCE. WE ARE DOOM

1 Like

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by SirLakes: 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2019
Fools,
Is it the song that removed the ladys bress from her bra and put it on the guys hands to toy with

Abi, Useless girls everywhere undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by Angelfrost(m): 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2019
GOFRONT:

Might as well not get married too... What's the guarantee the woman that you marry, and births the boys you desire, hasn't done worse or currently doing worse?....

Just pray for a good woman first... Every child, regardless of gender, can become godly adults if properly raised...

9 Likes

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2019
Religiously, Masturbation is immoral

shilenji:
Una head no correct if you ban soapy, fvcking(one corner) and masturbation(soapy)which one dey immoral pass?which one safe pass?which one dey healthy pass? Bloody HYPROCRITES
MTCHEW
Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by Olumyyde(m): 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
GOFRONT:
wink

I guess when u see a boy abusing drugs, robbing n caught then beaten to death, u'd also pray not to have a male child. Think first.....

6 Likes

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by Olumyyde(m): 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
Angelfrost:

Might as well not get married too... What's the guarantee the woman that you marry, and births the boys you desire, hasn't done worse or currently doing worse?....

Just pray for a good woman first... Every child, regardless of gender, can become godly adults if properly raised...
Sense.

1 Like

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by MrSquint: 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
Can anything good come out of naira marley?

It's either yahoo yahoo or soapy for now.

Typical example of a lazy youth.

The person wey dey call for a ban sef expose breast. It is wa

3 Likes

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by OneKinGuy(m): 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2019
listening to the song and reading this thread right now. Thunder go fire anybody way wan ban this hot jamz

Soapy Jari!

1 Like

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by GMbuharii: 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2019
Afonja and "girama" sef... which one is "Feature wife" again?!?!

grin

3 Likes

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by shilenji(m): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
Watamidoinhere:
Religiously, Masturbation is immoral
premarital sex nko?
Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by Ezmans: 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
That is the work of Yoruba youths

1 Like

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by Roman7(m): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2019
BlackfireX:
Yoruba people

Ejo......who is this?

1 Like

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by Ezmans: 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2019
80 percent of Yoruba youths don't have hand work

2 Likes

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by Lionofdjungle: 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2019
[quote author=Ezmans post=81109293]80 percent of Yoruba youths don't ha9ve hand work[/quote
Why is it that some of you can't just comment without being tribalistic?
Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by Investmentfreak: 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2019
Ezmans:
That is the work of Yoruba youths
Leave tribal sentiments
The guy is not yoruba, yorubas are not fair in complexion..
His name is korruptjeff on ig, go to his page and verify.. drop the yoke of tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by Kenneth10110(m): 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2019
This video is came out before the video i had it seens on my phone.
Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2019
shilenji:
premarital sex nko?

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by GeoAfrikana(m): 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2019
Our bastards have grown.

Yoruba people say: "A house is only in peace because it's bastards are yet to become adults"

What do you expect from kids that grew up knowingbthat their mother had many boyfriend's and their father cannot zipup outside his house. Or you think those kids don't know what's going on?

Or a kid that has been seeing corpers do rubbish since primary school. I remember how our music teacher and computer teacher used to do nonsense in the computer room then. The guy will even be using school computer to play love music for the woman in our computer room. I still remember the song chorus sef.

I thank God for my life, but not many of my friends recovered from the virus their hearts contacted then.

2 Likes

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by nairalanduseles: 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2019
Kingosytex:
cheesy

Why dem go ban d soapy dance? shebi BBN defendants here on nairaland talk say watching BBN is by choice?

I also talk say watching and dancing soapy na by choice not by force...mtcheeeew. If dem fit brand partakers of a morally bankrupt show like BBN celebrities then why clamour for d ban of soapy? Shebi na useless things we de celebrate for naija?

See how silly people sound......omg no song or dance makes anyone do that.......everyone is an adult do whatever makes u happy........learn to focus on your life

1 Like

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by nairalanduseles: 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
Olumyyde:

I guess when u see a boy abusing drugs, robbing n caught then beaten to death, u'd also pray not to have a male child. Think first.....

So u think everyone who robs use some form of recreational drugs.........ignorance stinks
Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by Kingosytex(m): 10:47pm On Aug 09, 2019
nairalanduseles:

See how silly people sound......omg no song or dance makes anyone do that.......everyone is an adult do whatever makes u happy........learn to focus on your life

You should also learn to focus on your life, it is very important.

3 Likes

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by nairalanduseles: 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2019
Kingosytex:

You should also learn to focus on your life, it is very important.

I do that's why I never try to bring down ppl trying to make something good with thiers ...........I respect every man's hussle
And I was not going of at u .........Just at others who keep trying to bring young people down .

1 Like

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by banhammy: 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2019
Is she your sister?.
That's her choice
Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by otherway: 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
Somebody's future wife.

1 Like

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by kingmill(m): 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2019
GOFRONT:

Is she doing it by her self?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by BlackfireX: 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2019
Roman7:

Ejo......who is this?

Baba e

1 Like

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by mrProdigy: 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
Raydos:
If i call them lazy youth now they will start calling me a Cow!!
Make i follow una flex this picture small ��

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends / Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.