Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest (85734 Views)

Enugu, Oyo Radio Stations Ban Naira Marley Songs Over Mohbad Death / Ycee Kisses Lady's Chest. Fans React (Photos) / Naira Marley Introduces 'Soapy Dance' Wizkid, Olamide, Zlatan, Lilkesh React.Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by opebiboy: 8:21am On Aug 10, 2019
Deltatoto:
no woman has dignity I noticed when it comes to sex and romance the the ones that wear long skirt without make up are more deadly.
leave all dese mugus. Women and fvck are 5&6. The thing must scratch them

1 Like

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2019
One of you stupid mumus will marry her, and they will be asking 'who is the lucky man grin'

2 Likes

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 10, 2019
nairalanduseles:

So u think everyone who robs use some form of recreational drugs.........ignorance stinks

90% of armed robbers dey smoke weed and some dey take cocaine.

1 Like

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by Princeofasia: 9:11am On Aug 10, 2019
why did you post my comment without my permission, u have 24 hours to remove it or i will sue you.
Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by opebiboy: 9:36am On Aug 10, 2019
Princeofasia:
why did you post my comment without my permission, u have 24 hours to remove it or i will sue you.
which your comment? Ogbeni u are on the wrong post. This post is to dance soapy
Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by frozen70(f): 9:49am On Aug 10, 2019
There is nothing wrong with the music, it's the lady that made herself a nuisance that is the issue

The beast that called himself a man and made her to lye on his Leg and use her breast to play DJ has no respect for women

1 Like

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by akdjr(m): 10:03am On Aug 10, 2019
But u will marryry a woman. quote author=GOFRONT post=81108604]AND THATS A GIRL THEY ARE ROCKING UP THERE......

DEAR LORD, PLS NEVER GIVE ME A GIRL CHILD....Amen[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 10, 2019
Kingosytex:
cheesy

Why dem go ban d soapy dance? shebi BBN defendants here on nairaland talk say watching BBN is by choice?

I also talk say watching and dancing soapy na by choice not by force...mtcheeeew. If dem fit brand partakers of a morally bankrupt show like BBN celebrities then why clamour for d ban of soapy? Shebi na useless things we de celebrate for naija?
Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by BlackfireX: 10:35am On Aug 10, 2019
Printerscanner:

Biafran miscreant, how far?

Fine jare omo eru Iran IWOFA
Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by Princeofasia: 10:37am On Aug 10, 2019
opebiboy:
which your comment? Ogbeni u are on the wrong post. This post is to dance soapy
i commented on the soapy and it was screenshotted and posted here wtf
Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by penplus: 11:03am On Aug 10, 2019
If I talk now them go tag me hypocrite

So I go just zip up...
Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by opebiboy: 11:16am On Aug 10, 2019
Princeofasia:
i commented on the soapy and it was screenshotted and posted here wtf
I see
Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by opebiboy: 11:56am On Aug 10, 2019
This will be the second naira marley post to hit 100k views.
Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by King44(m): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
Famousbabe:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/video-guys-and-naira-marleys-soapy.html?m=1

do you think naira Marley's soupy is the reason why the guy was busy playing with the girl's chest, blame their parents and poor up bringing not the song or video, even if they ban it today tomorrow another would surface u ban again thus the blame is on their parent not naira marley no today we don dey fence and sing mast songs no be today op get a job

1 Like

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by King44(m): 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
[quote author=Lionofdjungle post=81109378][/quote] it's not their fault it's a generation curse that can't be broken, being tribal, playing victim at the same time and blaming yorubas for their headaches is in their blood
Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by opebiboy: 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
King44:
do you think naira Marley's soupy is the reason why the guy was busy playing with the girl's chest, blame their parents and poor up bringing not the song or video, even if they ban it today tomorrow another would surface u ban again thus the blame is on their parent not naira marley no today we don dey fence and sing mast songs no be today op get a job
you get sense well well
Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by Lamanii22(f): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
GOFRONT:
AND THATS A GIRL THEY ARE ROCKING UP THERE......

DEAR LORD, PLS NEVER GIVE ME A GIRL CHILD....Amen

All your children would be girls.. You cannot escape it....
Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by opebiboy: 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lamanii22:

All your children would be girls.. You cannot escape it....
haba! Na swear?

1 Like

Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by Olumyyde(m): 8:43am On Aug 14, 2019
condemn:

90% of armed robbers dey smoke weed and some dey take cocaine.
No mind d unlearned jare.
Re: Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest by opebiboy: 6:51am On Aug 16, 2019
Soapy over 1 million views in less than 5 days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's Babymama, Chioma, Dancing With Her Friends / Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) / Mr Macaroni Finally Changed His Agbada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.