Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

I'm A F**ker - US Rapper, Blueface, 22, Reveals He's Slept With 1000 Women(video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm A F**ker - US Rapper, Blueface, 22, Reveals He's Slept With 1000 Women(video (325 Views)

Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse / American Rapper, Blueface Reveals He's Slept With 1000 Women In The Last 6 Month / Emoney & Kcee Shut Down Anambra State As They Storm With 1000 Celebrities-PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm A F**ker - US Rapper, Blueface, 22, Reveals He's Slept With 1000 Women(video by Apexgist(f): 9:44am On Aug 09, 2019
I'm a f**ker - US rapper, Blueface, 22, reveals he's slept with 1000 women in the last 6 months (Watch video)

I'm a f**ker - US rapper, Blueface, 22, reveals he's slept with 1000 women in the last 6 months (Watch video)

American rapper, Blueface who is currently in a relationship with two women has revealed he has slept with 1000 women in the last six- months.

The 22-year-old California rapper made the shocking claims during an interview with Los Angeles radio station Real 92.3 on Thursday, August 8.

When asked by Big Boy, “How many females you think you knocked down in the last six months?” Blueface responded, “1,000, I’m a f–ker.”

He went on to explain how he was able to bed 1000 women in a short amount of time.

“It’s like sometimes it might be a party, a foursome…I done had a fivesome!” Blue said. “[It was] me and four girls. It was pretty hard.”

See more through the below link

https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/american-rapper-blueface/
Re: I'm A F**ker - US Rapper, Blueface, 22, Reveals He's Slept With 1000 Women(video by Kingosytex(m): 9:48am On Aug 09, 2019
cheesy

Is he competing with King Solomon? Make US government and Guiness Book Of Records kukuma give am him award.

(1) (Reply)

See The Next Rated Biggest Upcoming Artist / Cool Wristwatches / Bbnaija Tacha Exposes Secrets Concerning Her Davido Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.