Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? (7206 Views)

Shipping Goods From The UK & USA To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? / Comparing uSnapp with Jiji and OLX / Comparing Usnapp With Jiji And OLX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by Dipz: 10:41am On Aug 10, 2019
bobo 65, you're here too,
Ur name too sweet
bobo65:

They have launched but still in beta stage
No app yet too
Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by Inehmesit: 11:42am On Aug 10, 2019
Eventually, they’ll be one. They need to to make money too. Let’s just hope they won’t turn out to be like Jiji grin
bobo65:

Design wise, yeah
But might be different service wise
I can't see any option for payment of advert
Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by Lekanberry(m): 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
Jiji is d most stupid nd foolish site av ever seen in my life. U guys bought olx and directed d link to ur site. U think we will still patronize u, mumu site. Bring back olx!!!

1 Like

Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by beautyandbeast: 11:33pm On Aug 11, 2019

1 Like

Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by trifonov: 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
calddon:

HI Alex, you ignored my post on the other thread so I brought it here.

Please why will a user query a search on jiji for a corolla and your showing beauty products in the search results..... What's the correlation?

I believe that's one of the reasons why most buyers don't get sales using jiji

There will be a search engine update on Thursday. We will start A/B test. Thank you
Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by trifonov: 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
sheobserves:
Saw a car i wanted to buy. Indicated interest and the seller sent a msg agreeing with the price i offered and gave me a number to call. By the next day when i wanted to call the number from the inbox,i saw that the 'user has been blocked'. What does this mean?

Pls, send your email/phone (Jiji account) via alex@jiji .ng or WhatsApp/Telegram +2349036658078
Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by bjstardom(m): 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2019
Olist seems to be the better alternative to Jiji at least for the time being, to be honest, Jiji is one of the worst classified sites in the world with their greedy business model, agreed you guys wanna make profit but at least you should give value and priority for your service without making your site laggy, you gonna post on Jiji but will take months before you see customer but on Olx, once you post it's guaranteed you will sell your item that day or the next day. Jiji it's better you bring back Olx cos people are freaking tired of your site.

3 Likes

Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by trifonov: 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2019
calddon:

HI Alex, you ignored my post on the other thread so I brought it here.

Please why will a user query a search on jiji for a corolla and your showing beauty products in the search results..... What's the correlation?

I believe that's one of the reasons why most buyers don't get sales using jiji

Fixed
Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by talk2odim: 6:21am On Aug 18, 2019
I think jiji should just focus on fully being a paid listing site and stop the gimmicks! It is very obvious from their modus operandi that is the preference, no need to be cunny about it......
Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by jackson44(m): 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2019
trifonov:
My name is Alex and I'm in charge of making Jiji better all the time. I'm the one who is responsible for all the things you either like or dislike on Jiji.
Today I kindly ask you to take part in making Jiji easier. Which problems have you faced working with Jiji? How our website or app could get better for you?

Feel free to send your thoughts via alex@jiji. ng or WhatsApp/Telegram +2349036658078

Looking forward to your comments,
Alex
hello . How do I contact the admin. Immediately I made a payment for premium service ,all avenue to contact you guys seem abortive . Unlike when I did got calls from your marketers. I have made a payment for premium service ,for more than 5hr now and even the so called agent that promised to call back in less than 30min didn't do so.
Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by trifonov: 8:59am On Aug 25, 2019
jackson44:
hello . How do I contact the admin. Immediately I made a payment for premium service ,all avenue to contact you guys seem abortive . Unlike when I did got calls from your marketers. I have made a payment for premium service ,for more than 5hr now and even the so called agent that promised to call back in less than 30min didn't do so.

Pls, send your email/phone (jiji account) via alex@jiji .ng or WhatsApp/Telegram +2349036658078
Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by amacoka(f): 10:05am On Aug 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by ameh99: 11:27am On Aug 25, 2019
Jiji is scrap, filled with useless paid ads. Please bring back OLX simple.
Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by jackson44(m): 11:35am On Aug 25, 2019
trifonov:

Pls, send your email/phone (jiji account) via alex@jiji .ng or WhatsApp/Telegram +2349036658078
sorted bro
Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by jackson44(m): 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2019
I believe the reason why jiji is a classified ads,is to create ads at the lowest rate and the same time bringing unimaginable deals to buyers?
Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by jackson44(m): 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
I have the lowest rate of Samsung galaxy note8 at a ridiculous amount of 70k,yet my ads wasn't giving a widen audience . Even when your paid ads sellers,where selling at a ridiculous amount of 100-140k and above. My ads even when search on jiji ,was not even found .
Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by jackson44(m): 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
In days of olx,l this where obtainable . You guys bought olx just to reduce days of classified ads. cool cool
Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by trifonov: 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2019
jackson44:
I have the lowest rate of Samsung galaxy note8 at a ridiculous amount of 70k, yet my ads weren't giving a widening audience. Even when your paid ads sellers, were selling at a ridiculous amount of 100-140k and above. My ads even when search on Jiji, was not even found .

https://jiji ng/mobile-phones?filter_attr_45_brand=Samsung&filter_attr_515_model=Galaxy%20Note%208&sort=price

For now, I see only 2 ads with price 70k. Is one of them yours? If not could you send me a URL for your ad or your phone number?

1 Like

Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by jackson44(m): 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2019
trifonov:

https://jiji ng/mobile-phones?filter_attr_45_brand=Samsung&filter_attr_515_model=Galaxy%20Note%208&sort=price

For now, I see only 2 ads with price 70k. Is one of them yours? If not could you send me a URL for your ad or your phone number?
yes the second picture belong to me. I guess you just did an update , to that effect?
Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by Solihudeen(m): 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
Jiji is thrash! Olx is far far better
Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by nnadychuks(m): 10:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
I have a 4GB ram 500gb HDD, core I3 and 2.10ghz hp pavilion g6 for sale at 35k. Location is Imo state. Please call me 08116671284 or text me on WhatsApp for pictures
Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by trifonov: 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
Solihudeen:
Jiji is thrash! Olx is far far better

what is your issue, could you send more details?
Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by trifonov: 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
jackson44:
yes the second picture belong to me. I guess you just did an update , to that effect?

We hadn't any update. Could you search your items now and check that there are no problems?
Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by jackson44(m): 2:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
trifonov:

We hadn't any update. Could you search your items now and check that there are no problems?
no need for it anymore ,cos I got the item sold via nairaland without paying a dime for ads.
Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by Rexraph18(m): 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
Seriously olx was a life saver then.. my ads were sold out in practically 2days at the right price without paying a dime for any premium services..( na me sef de dash olx money then, cos even with the free mode, I will sell my stuff quick, I had my own catchy / juicy words)
All I got from Jiji then were scammers, one who used voodoo to take my iPhone 7plus and another my tecno camon x pro..

Is there a way you can do something about this two cases anything at all..

Now my complaints:

1. Too laggy; one time I wanted to upload pictures through the app, I had a battery life of about 65% but funny enough my pictures didn’t upload till my battery got to 0%

2. Is it a crime if I decide not to pay for premium services.. why d numerous calls from your customer Service (Jiji de call person pass Airtel )
At least, I should be convinced that my ad would perform better with premium services.
I have had an ad on for over a month, a mere 70 views and like 5 number views with just one person actually calling and pricing me 1/3 of the amount I put up.

3. I need to be able to filter ads by time posted nearest to me, with olx I was able to do that then.

4. Even as a seller, I think I buy more online than I sell sef, with olx, I could just search for whatever my buyers want within my city (ph) negotiate and buy ASAP without having to come to nairaland, and most times wait for 2-3days before getting what I want delivered to me as most of my reliable sellers are Lagos based.
N:B, as a buyer, I will never buy from someone whose ad is premium (I feel they have too much money to throw around, I rather look for those with normal ads and buy from) call me anything, I know but at least I generate traffic for you by visiting your site daily.

Finally. Just like one of my bosses said, bring back the olx franchise, manage it by controlling the board or something, anything, just let it remain the olx we used to know or una kuku close jaree.. the thing done tire me.

2 Likes

Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by Rexraph18(m): 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
If it can make any difference, or even make my darling olx come back..
we could just do social media campaigns #bringbackolx

1 Like

Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by trifonov: 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
Rexraph18:
Seriously olx was a life saver then.. my ads were sold out in practically 2days at the right price without paying a dime for any premium services..( na me sef de dash olx money then, cos even with the free mode, I will sell my stuff quick, I had my own catchy / juicy words)
All I got from Jiji then were scammers, one who used voodoo to take my iPhone 7plus and another my tecno camon x pro..

Is there a way you can do something about this two cases anything at all..

Now my complaints:

1. Too laggy; one time I wanted to upload pictures through the app, I had a battery life of about 65% but funny enough my pictures didn’t upload till my battery got to 0%

2. Is it a crime if I decide not to pay for premium services.. why d numerous calls from your customer Service (Jiji de call person pass Airtel )
At least, I should be convinced that my ad would perform better with premium services.
I have had an ad on for over a month, a mere 70 views and like 5 number views with just one person actually calling and pricing me 1/3 of the amount I put up.

3. I need to be able to filter ads by time posted nearest to me, with olx I was able to do that then.

4. Even as a seller, I think I buy more online than I sell sef, with olx, I could just search for whatever my buyers want within my city (ph) negotiate and buy ASAP without having to come to nairaland, and most times wait for 2-3days before getting what I want delivered to me as most of my reliable sellers are Lagos based.
N:B, as a buyer, I will never buy from someone whose ad is premium (I feel they have too much money to throw around, I rather look for those with normal ads and buy from) call me anything, I know but at least I generate traffic for you by visiting your site daily.

Finally. Just like one of my bosses said, bring back the olx franchise, manage it by controlling the board or something, anything, just let it remain the olx we used to know or una kuku close jaree.. the thing done tire me.

1 & 2. Could you send me your phone account details via alex@jiji. ng or WhatsApp/Telegram +2349036658078?
3. You have this option (See the attached picture)
4. You can sort by price (Yes, some of them are premium but you can find non-premium ads).

It will be grade if we can chat via Telegram or WhatsApp. Thank you!

Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by trifonov: 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
and for mobile

Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by trifonov: 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
jackson44:
no need for it anymore ,cos I got the item sold via nairaland without paying a dime for ads.

It will help me understand problems. Thank you!
Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by IdioticNLmods: 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
trifonov:

what is your issue, could you send more details?
Please o.. You guys should help me. Since 3 months i posted on your jiji only 3 contact views.. That is very bad. I don't sell things in bulk so i don't have money to pay. If it were the days of olx i sell stuffs within 1 month if it's slow but most times i sell within 1 week. Everything I've ever sold online was through olx and you guys came into the picture to make things difficult for us.
Bring back olx.

1 Like

Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by Rexraph18(m): 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
Just two days after complaining here, my account was blocked.

There reason being that am asking for money first (prepayment)
For a phone that only one person have called me to price 1/3 of the amount I put which is over a month ago.. You guys are so funny..

Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by fowlyansh181(m): 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
Searching for goods on Jiji was previously and narrowed down to location .. now it just brings sellers ADs first and force one to abandon the search .. uninstalled JIJI about 2minutes ago.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Sale 9 Months Used Lg 40" Projector Plasma Tv ( See Pics) / Acer, LG, Optoma And Sony Multimedia Projectors For Sale / PD Proxy Premium Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.