Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? (7235 Views)

Shipping Goods From The UK & USA To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? / Comparing uSnapp with Jiji and OLX / Comparing Usnapp With Jiji And OLX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by Rexraph18(m): 10:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
fowlyansh181:
Searching for goods on Jiji was previously and narrowed down to location .. now it just brings sellers ADs first and force one to abandon the search .. uninstalled JIJI about 2minutes ago.

Be like my next line of action
Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by lyricalz: 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
calddon:

HI Alex, you ignored my post on the other thread so I brought it here.

Please why will a user query a search on jiji for a corolla and your showing beauty products in the search results..... What's the correlation?

I believe that's one of the reasons why most buyers don't get sales using jiji

your head has enough oil, you just ask the question that's in my mind. jiji is getting more annoying daily, can you image. I will search for a car and phones will dominate the search result because it's premium. They shouldn't worry another app is coming up that will bury jiji forever amen.
Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by dmarientes(m): 5:32am On Sep 06, 2019
i dont understand how one pays for an ad, and almost immediately you are advised to pay more for better listing. 15x bla bla... wow! jiji na scam!
Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by OluwatobiMayowa: 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
I paid 15k yet no single call or sale since. Nawaoooo Mr Alex
Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by jackson44(m): 8:53am On Sep 07, 2019
OluwatobiMayowa:
I paid 15k yet no single call or sale since. Nawaoooo Mr Alex
Lol
Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by AwesomeUrch: 6:01am On Feb 29, 2020
Inehmesit:
I wish you guys could bring back the OLX app, life using only Jiji is frustrating. What’s the point of the business if people don’t have varieties to choose from. undecided

There is a new marketplace app that just launched on Google PlayStore. The name is MyShowroom. Rich user interface and it's clean. You can list all your products for free. It's also location based; people around you that has the app get to see your products first and fast
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myshowroom.app
Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by AwesomeUrch: 6:08am On Feb 29, 2020
lyricalz:

your head has enough oil, you just ask the question that's in my mind. jiji is getting more annoying daily, can you image. I will search for a car and phones will dominate the search result because it's premium. They shouldn't worry another app is coming up that will bury jiji forever amen.

There is a new marketplace app that just launched on Google PlayStore. The name is MyShowroom. Rich user interface and it's clean. You can list all your products for free. It's also location based; people around you that has the app get to see your products first and fast. The download link is
It's new and early users of the app will definitely have some privileges
Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by Inehmesit: 5:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
Sorry, I use an iPhone
AwesomeUrch:

There is a new marketplace app that just launched on Google PlayStore. The name is MyShowroom. Rich user interface and it's clean. You can upload up to 20 products for free. It's also location based; people around you that has the app get to see your products first and fast
Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by Ebenezer2021(m): 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
sheobserves:
Saw a car i wanted to buy. Indicated interest and the seller sent a msg agreeing with the price i offered and gave me a number to call. By the next day when i wanted to call the number from the inbox,i saw that the 'user has been blocked'. What does this mean?
God saved you from being Scammed
Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by stagebyte(m): 9:05am On Dec 22, 2020
Hi Guys, if your into vehicle sales there is a new platform where you can post your car for free. It's call Spicyauto. They are indeed spicy and they make it easy for users to list their car for free. https://www.spicyauto.com.

Please check it out.
Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by Abudu2000(m): 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rexraph18:
Seriously olx was a life saver then.. my ads were sold out in practically 2days at the right price without paying a dime for any premium services..( na me sef de dash olx money then, cos even with the free mode, I will sell my stuff quick, I had my own catchy / juicy words)
All I got from Jiji then were scammers, one who used voodoo to take my iPhone 7plus and another my tecno camon x pro..

Is there a way you can do something about this two cases anything at all..

Now my complaints:

1. Too laggy; one time I wanted to upload pictures through the app, I had a battery life of about 65% but funny enough my pictures didn’t upload till my battery got to 0%

2. Is it a crime if I decide not to pay for premium services.. why d numerous calls from your customer Service (Jiji de call person pass Airtel )
At least, I should be convinced that my ad would perform better with premium services.
I have had an ad on for over a month, a mere 70 views and like 5 number views with just one person actually calling and pricing me 1/3 of the amount I put up.

3. I need to be able to filter ads by time posted nearest to me, with olx I was able to do that then.

4. Even as a seller, I think I buy more online than I sell sef, with olx, I could just search for whatever my buyers want within my city (ph) negotiate and buy ASAP without having to come to nairaland, and most times wait for 2-3days before getting what I want delivered to me as most of my reliable sellers are Lagos based.
N:B, as a buyer, I will never buy from someone whose ad is premium (I feel they have too much money to throw around, I rather look for those with normal ads and buy from) call me anything, I know but at least I generate traffic for you by visiting your site daily.

Finally. Just like one of my bosses said, bring back the olx franchise, manage it by controlling the board or something, anything, just let it remain the olx we used to know or una kuku close jaree.. the thing done tire me.
ahah same conclusions i derived just last week here. Anyone with that vip or premium sticker won't get any patronage from me. If being greedy is their means of making money then lets see how it plays put when they get exposed soon.
Re: Jiji Nigeria / Which Problems Have You Faced Working With Jiji? by sotall(m): 11:33am On May 20, 2022
Jiji has terrible customer service.

The only time you see them with pressure on you is to subscribe to their premium service.
Once you do that, their terrible customer service is activated. From your ads not getting approved for hours to their ridiculous ads moderation preventing you from writing correctly the details about the item you wanna sell.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lenovo K30 (5inch Screen) @25, 000 Naira / 3-in-1 mini wireless rechargeable bluetooth speakers N2,500 retail Pin:7E0374C0 / ZKTECO BIOMETRIC FINGERPRINT TIME ATTENDANCE AND ACCESS CONTROL PRODUCTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.