Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Actor, IK Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Morales Officially Divorced - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor, IK Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Morales Officially Divorced (347 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales' Divorce / Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together / Ace Ogbonna, IK Ogbonna And Sonia Morales Son Cute In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor, IK Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Morales Officially Divorced by mebomebo: 10:21am On Aug 09, 2019
Following a whole year of speculations about their union, actor, IK Ogbonna and his wife, Sonia Morales are now officially divorced. The two had been together for five years and are blessed with a son.

Sonia took to her Instagram page on Thursday, August 8 where she let her followers in on the new development in a lengthy post.

In her words:

“This is a hard letter to write as I am pretty sure I will cry my way through this post. I know I should have said all these a long time ago, but back then, I was just weak and could not think straight because I was busy struggling to make things right the best possible way within and even beyond my capacities. A friend of mine asked me the other day if I had written a goodbye letter to my former life, my memories, my ex. When she brought the idea up, I got immediate chills and a touch of anxiety. I wonder why that is.

“I used to have a very different life. I had a husband and a family.

Read more below on link:

https://billzbox.com/2019/08/actor-ik-ogbonna-and-wife-officially-divorced/

Re: Actor, IK Ogbonna And Wife Sonia Morales Officially Divorced by Ciaos: 10:45am On Aug 09, 2019
Too much talk no good. Goodbye and good luck with another di*k.
ADVISE: do research well before you follow another person,no follow handsomeness.

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Rejoices Due To Overwhelming Fan Support / Fans Want DJ Arafat’s Funeral Held Inside Stadium / Juliet Ibrahim Pays Last Respect To Upcoming Artiste Cameey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.