Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,137 members, 7,821,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Pays Last Respect To Upcoming Artiste Cameey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Pays Last Respect To Upcoming Artiste Cameey (347 Views)

Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" / TB Joshua: Rita Edochie Pays Last Tribute To Late Prophet, Sheds Tears (Video) / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Pays Last Respect To Upcoming Artiste Cameey by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
Following the recent trends, Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim pays last respect to upcoming singer, Cameey.

Joel Essoumam other wise known as Cameey, was an upcoming talented artiste who passed away recently.

The Nigerian fast rising artiste, battled Liver cancer but lost to the hands of death earlier.

This news, which was carried out recently on Instagram left lots of his fans and viewers heartbroken.

Before his death, a funding scheme of $100,000 was needed to save the uprising star life but he passed away before it could be completed.

On Instagram today, Juliet Ibrahim who paid her last respect to Cameey in a post said

I’m short of words…

I didn’t know you when you’re alive.

I only posted the flyer when I scrolled through Instagram and saw it last night and I was wounded and immediately felt the need to have everyone do something to help you get better soon.

It breaks my heart that a young talent has left us.

Rest In Peace!!!

SEE THE POST AT: https://soundgist.com/juliet-ibrahim-pays-last-respect-to-upcoming-artiste-cameey/

(1) (Reply)

Actress Uche Elendu And Her Friends Celebrate As Gedoni Gets Evicted / Sonnia Agu: Birth Of The Sapiosexual Club / Risky Jolly - In Love | In Love By Risky Jolly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.