Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Pregnant Woman Almost Lost Her Baby For Standing Too Long In BRT Bus (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Almost Lost Her Baby For Standing Too Long In BRT Bus (video) (361 Views)

Ibadan People Steal Rice From A Bus (Video, Photos) / Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) / Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Almost Lost Her Baby For Standing Too Long In BRT Bus (video) by MoodNG: 11:59am On Aug 09, 2019
This is a shocking video from an incident that happened this morning in the popular BRT bus in Lagos.

To beat the traffic and influx of early morning passengers fighting to reach their various place of hustle, a pregnant woman almost lost her baby while standing in the bus.

She was on her way to Fadeyi from Mile 12 when the sad incident happened.

It is a really heartbreaking video

Watch the Video Below:

See Video @ https://mood.ng/2019/08/09/pregnant-woman-almost-lost-her-baby-for-standing-too-long-in-brt-bus-video/

Re: Pregnant Woman Almost Lost Her Baby For Standing Too Long In BRT Bus (video) by HeightsKE: 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
Some women are just desperately stuppd...how would a pregnant woman embark on such tortuous journey?

Nigerians sef are very wicked, especially the males. So none of the other passengers could vacate his/her seat for her?!?!

Whenever I am in such circumstances,I always vacate my seat.
I was on my way to Abule Egba sometime back on a BRT and there was this woman standing. She had a baby strapped on her back,a big hand bag and an umbrella,and she was standing!!!!!

I was tired and felt comfortable on my seat cooleee but seeing her so uncomfortable and trying to maintain a hold of herself alongside her 'loads' really got feel for her.
Along Ikeja axis,I had to vacate my seat for. It was stressful for me but I was really happy to see her and her baby comfortable.

People, especially Males, should always rise to occasion for the pregnant women,women with kids and erderly at times

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Almost Lost Her Baby For Standing Too Long In BRT Bus (video) by blackboy(m): 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2019
Heartlessness and wickedness is on the rise in Nigeria. I dont care attitude. Stand up for elderly , pregnant and nursing mothers. Even on queues young people expect ppl as old as their grandparents older than their parents to join the queue from the back even nursing and heavily pregnant women are not spared from this insult.
Nigeria we claim culture but na lie

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA; Revealed A New Drug Nigerian Youths Take To Feel Intoxicated (check Out) / Gunmen Kill 4 Nigerian Mourners While Burying Burying One Of Their Decease / Lagos: Four Hospitalised, Five Arrested As Hausa, Yoruba Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.