Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help (59993 Views)

Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) / Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead / Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Dailyhappenings: 10:20pm On Mar 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djJ9zAk7fMs

Bamise made her last video while in the BRT being suspicious of her environment asked for prayers from people viewing her video. she never knew it was her last moments.

21 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Animegirl(f): 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2022
I'm really scared of this country. cry. What is happening in this country can make one depress.

I pray her killers never know peace till they die. Even after death, may their souls never find peace.

242 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by tito44: 10:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ok

171 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by lacemose(m): 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
Animegirl:
I'm really scared of this country. cry. What is happening in this country can make one depress.

I pray her killers never know peace till they die. Even after death, may their souls never find peace.

Im also scared. No one knows what next might happen each and every time

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by francisbarrack(m): 11:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
God should save us d innocent minds n heal our land

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by ruggedtimi(m): 12:42am On Mar 08, 2022
So sad!!....if she take style go close to the door....escape asap. Enter empty BRT For night very risky

14 Likes

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Dailyhappenings: 9:05am On Mar 08, 2022
you think its that easy?
ruggedtimi:
So sad!!....if she take style go close to the door....escape asap. Enter empty BRT For night very risky

16 Likes

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Tmex(m): 9:09am On Mar 08, 2022
The light is off yet the driver is claiming innocence did he not switch off the light for his evil intentions.All BRT that i have boarded comes with very bright lights why is this an exemption?

215 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by depure(m): 9:14am On Mar 08, 2022
Tmex:
The light is off yet the driver is claiming innocence did he not switch off the light for his evil intentions.All BRT that i have boarded comes with very bright lights why is this an exemption?
It's because my country takes things for granted, if not by now the man should have been jailed. He was exposed just because the girl make this video and the car no remark I am sure they are not aware.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by virginboy1(m): 10:42am On Mar 08, 2022
A country with very high rate of irresponsible leaders, Weak institutions, poverty capital, weak education system, weak social system etc. Shits like this is bound to happen. sad
The media needs to starts a serious war against this useless money ritual gibberish. Lives should not be wasted for nothing.

May Her soul rest in Peace.

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by gambia(m): 10:42am On Mar 08, 2022
I fear who no fear my country people, same way my good friend went missing since 2014.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by dahnimoh(m): 10:42am On Mar 08, 2022
K
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by setobaba: 10:43am On Mar 08, 2022
Now I’m fed up on this nation

5 Likes

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by BESTScientist1: 10:43am On Mar 08, 2022
She did all this so for us to fight for.her even in death.....if you know the relatives of the BUS DRIVER, We need names....it's obvious people in government are part of the rot we're fighting and they will all DIE as God liveth

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by ifeoma2611(f): 10:43am On Mar 08, 2022
K
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Jennyclay(f): 10:44am On Mar 08, 2022
Bamise, May your killers never find peace of mind cry cry.

Most times, I drive my mom's car to work, but since fuel scacity i do enter public bus and I'm always scared.

I do close from work by 6pm but I get stuck in Lagos traffic till 9pm before I get home.

I'm always conscious about the type of bus I enter, if men are too much in the bus, I will not even enter.

R.I.P Bamise cry cry

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by HappyGoodWealth(f): 10:44am On Mar 08, 2022
This is sooooo Scary of this Country angry angry

And this Happened In My Country Nigeria?

By A man of whom I'm sure is also married with kids,

So people no longer see killing as anything bad angry angry
I am so sad right now,

Infact there was a message that was sent on my WhatsApp this morning And we All in the different WhatsApp group That I was Added had fun with it by expressing our self on what we don't like that is happening in Nigeria,

Guys I will go and copy that write up and post it here,so that we Nairalanders too can Express ourself.
Some human are heartless.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by chrisifeanyi: 10:44am On Mar 08, 2022
I feel so sad about this girl's death. Where is safe in this country? Even BRT isn't safe. This suspect wasn't even touched at all. My heart is bleeding. Who told these people that human parts gives money?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 08, 2022
So sad
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by atobs4real(m): 10:45am On Mar 08, 2022
wicked world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by farmfuseagros: 10:45am On Mar 08, 2022
Tmex:
He switched it off intentionally
The murder was premeditated
No one can tell me otherwise

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Babaheekmat: 10:45am On Mar 08, 2022
Why is the video showing up now?
Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by l0uie(m): 10:45am On Mar 08, 2022
What really happened?

2 Likes

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by judecares1(m): 10:45am On Mar 08, 2022
What she could have done immediately she sensed danger was to jump down from the bus once the bus has gotten to traffic lights because from Chevron to CMS there are lots of traffic lights with this action it could have drew the attention of people and moreover that's a busy road.
Safety tips for us all,once u in danger don't make video or voice call, send messages,put on your location, feel comfortable to avoid you been suspected and search for fastest escape route without considering if you sustain inquiry or not

Oh Lord let your perpetual light shine upon her

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 08, 2022
Why should there be a monopoly over transport in Lagos?

Why cant they allow other entities run their transport enterprise, are there no modalities for registration and licensing?

IS BRT anyway better than what was obtainable in Lagos decades ago?

You ban keke , okada private transport operators claiming they re criminals, is BRT any different? angry

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by tonididdy(m): 10:46am On Mar 08, 2022
Damn... Knowing this voice was about to die is just chilling

... But why would she choose to enter a dark bus shocked
That Nigeria ehn, person go use a whole coaster bus take do kidnapping, very soon na train dem go upgrade to.

That driver should be tortured, he knows everything about this. Why is your bus so dark Mr driver? undecided

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bamise Ayanwola Made Last Video In BRT Before Her Death, Cried For Help by Babaheekmat: 10:46am On Mar 08, 2022
Why is it that it's when things have gone side ways

That's when people will start showing evidence

Smh

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS / Man Murders Ex-girlfriend And Her Lover In Benue / Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.