Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

The Letter To The U.S. Senate That Saved Adeyinka Grandson From Scotland Yard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Letter To The U.S. Senate That Saved Adeyinka Grandson From Scotland Yard (648 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React / Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts / Revolution Now - Sowore Vs Adeyinka Grandson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Letter To The U.S. Senate That Saved Adeyinka Grandson From Scotland Yard by akingangan: 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
This letter in circulation on social media with the below caption-

The letter to the U.S. Senate that saved Adeyinka Grandson from the Scotland Yard Counter Terrorism Command.

Re: The Letter To The U.S. Senate That Saved Adeyinka Grandson From Scotland Yard by SLAP44: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2019
Na wao
Re: The Letter To The U.S. Senate That Saved Adeyinka Grandson From Scotland Yard by superlightning: 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
Fake and nonsense.... Not all nairalanders are so stupid to swallow this false news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Letter To The U.S. Senate That Saved Adeyinka Grandson From Scotland Yard by madmohamed(m): 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2019
akingangan:
This letter in circulation on social media with the below caption-

The letter to the U.S. Senate that saved Adeyinka Grandson from the Scotland Yard Counter Terrorism Command.
soon they will discover that he is a terrorist and shall Treet like one ..how can he call for the killing of Igbo. I call on the igbos all over the world to begin to send all that mad man post to US department so they can know who he is.
Re: The Letter To The U.S. Senate That Saved Adeyinka Grandson From Scotland Yard by HeightsKE: 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2019
I Wonder why he just cannot separate the igbos from his problems.

His hate and bitterness towards the Igbos is enough to derail his cause.
The Igbos have long realised and regretted the mistake of the unitary style of government Ironside introduced. It wasn't intended to be the way it is today. If the late Zik knew things would get this sorrowful today,he wouldn't have fought for that rubbish"1 Nigeria,1 Nigeria".
The north is a big chain on us all.

Adeyinka and all yorubas should quit seeing the igbos as enemies cos, according to Lagbaja,"na wetin you dey find I dey find".

3 Likes

Re: The Letter To The U.S. Senate That Saved Adeyinka Grandson From Scotland Yard by pinkPUSSY(f): 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
HeightsKE:
I Wonder why he just cannot separate the igbos from his problems.

His hate and bitterness towards the Igbos is enough to derail his cause.
The Igbos have long realised and regretted the mistake of the unitary style of government Ironside introduced. It wasn't intended to be the way it is today. If the late Zik knew things would get this sorrowful today,he wouldn't have fought for that rubbish"1 Nigeria,1 Nigeria".
The north is a big chain on us all.

Adeyinka and all yorubas should quit seeing the igbos as enemies cos, according to Lagbaja,"na wetin you dey find I dey find".

Don't tell me that you are beginning to believe this lies and deceit and Zik's stand on one Nigeria.
Yes he stood for one Nigeria because that was the agreement given to him to gain his idependence from the white..
Imagine being ruled by the white in your territory.. It's so embarrassing.

Ironsi never abolished regionalism.. Gowom did by creation of more states instead of maintaining the three region he met.. Abeg go and read further...

Meanwhile afonjas should keep seeing Igbo giants in their dreams.. They are the ones at the receiving end after all...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Letter To The U.S. Senate That Saved Adeyinka Grandson From Scotland Yard by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
lolzzz
propaganda...
Grandboy acting
Re: The Letter To The U.S. Senate That Saved Adeyinka Grandson From Scotland Yard by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
madmohamed:
soon they will discover that he is a terrorist and shall Treet like one ..how can he call for the killing of Igbo. I call on the igbos all over the world to begin to send all that mad man post to US department so they can know who he is.
I didn’t see where he advocated for the death of ibos. What I read was a suggestion that was quite intelligent. If you opened your mind while reading, instead of already having preconceived notions, you’ll see it too.

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways Lagos State Governments Encourage The Horrific Lagos Traffic Situation / Sowore Asks For Bail In Fresh Court Application / FLASHBACK: In 2012, Buhari’s Social Media Aide Called Jonathan ‘bloody Sadist’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.