Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State (12366 Views)

Agusi Both Niger And Igbo Now Available In Large Quantities And Cheap Price / Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State / Beans Price Has Crash In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by shariff84: 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
Breaking news:-new agusi is out.
Yes it's true new agusi is out for those that want to buy an store.The price is now 7k per 100kg bag.

1 Like

Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by bixton(m): 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
shariff84:
Yes it's true new agusi is out for those that want to buy an store.The price is now 7k per 100kg bag.

This price is for unpeeled egusi.......I guess
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by shariff84: 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
bixton:

This price is for unpeeled egusi.......I guess
yes ooo!

1 Like

Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by legendsergio(m): 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
shariff84:

Please how much is transport to Uyo, Akwa Ibom or bag?

and what is the minimum bags one can order?
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by sunbreaker: 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
shariff84:
transport to Ibadan,how much
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by shariff84: 2:45am On Jul 18, 2021
sunbreaker:
transport to Ibadan,how much
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by legendsergio(m): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2021
shariff84:
Please transport to Uyo, Akwa Ibom is how much?
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by sunbreaker: 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
shariff84:
1.from your observation and experience,for how long this price will remain like this.
2.pls can u post pix for the types.
3. What will be the total price per bag if u sort for me,including your commission and transport.to Ibadan
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2021
[quote author=shariff84 post=103801762]Breaking news:-new agusi is out.

What about peel one, hand peel
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by shariff84: 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
sunbreaker:
1.from your observation and experience,for how long this price will remain like this.
2.pls can u post pix for the types.
3. What will be the total price per bag if u sort for me,including your commission and transport.to Ibadan
1- in a market it's demand and supply that determine the price,the price will be constant till end of August.When supply start reducing,then price will start going higher.2- I posted our agusi type on page 1 on this thread .price is 7k per bag now, transport to Ibadan 1k(iyana bodija),my own 500 per bag will do that's all
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by shariff84: 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
[quote author=Evelyncharles1 post=103845042][/quote] 30k peeled one
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
30k peeled one, how many painter is inside and is it hand peel
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by shariff84: 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
Evelyncharles1:
30k peeled one, how many painter is inside and is it hand peel
26 paint rubber,we have both hand peel and engine peel.
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by shariff84: 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2021
For those asking me about the pictures of our agusi,here is it.

Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by shariff84: 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
One nairalander is asking me wether he can store Niger Agusi,I told him yes!.we normally have two types of agusi in Nigeria:-Niger agusi and Nassarawa agusi.people in the east mostly consume nassarawa agusi while southwest mostly consume Niger own.you can store any one you like among them,if it's expensive year of agusi,all of them will be expensive.i could remember vividly last three years a bag of unpeel agusi reach 30k in niger state.those that store it that year,make alot of profit from it.
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by shariff84: 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2021
Yesterday I send 10 bags of agusi to a nairalander in abeokuta,she is currently on her way to collect them for storage.we also have this kind of big bag of agusi(70 mudus) @10k for any one that want to do storage of agusi.the small bag of 60 mudus is now 8k due to massive buying for storage.Yesterday I confirmed the agusi harvest is poor this year,therefore the price will likely go up soon.

Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by webhostbiz: 4:30am On Jul 31, 2021
Which type is good for storage peeled or unpeeled. Also during storage, hope it will not get spoilt sir?
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by shariff84: 7:49am On Jul 31, 2021
[quote author=webhostbiz post=104267306]Which type is good for storage peeled or unpeeled. Also during storage, hope it will not get spoilt sir?[/quote ] we always store unpeeled, agusi don't used to spoil during storage.
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by divalizzy(f): 10:26am On Jul 31, 2021
quote author=shariff84 post=104252937]Yesterday I send 10 bags of agusi to a nairalander in abeokuta,she is currently on her way to collect them for storage.we also have this kind of big bag of agusi(70 mudus) @10k for any one that want to do storage of agusi.the small bag of 60 mudus is now 8k due to massive buying for storage.Yesterday I confirmed the agusi harvest is poor this year,therefore the price will likely go up soon.[/quote]

I have received it in goo condition at Eleweron mkt.
Infact, Sharriff delivers like the Hebrew women!

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by divalizzy(f): 10:27am On Jul 31, 2021
I received my 10bags of melon from Sharriff in Abeokuta.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by shariff84: 9:47am On Aug 02, 2021
Attention:-if you want to buy agusi for storage,let someone that know it very well buy for you because he/she will choose good ones for you incase when you want resell.buy good ones and sell good ones that's the logic for storage.Buyer most buy the ripe,and clean one.buyer most buy semi dry to avoid loses.because anything agusi, groundnut and maize if you want to store it,you most go for the dry or almost dry one,if not when it completely dry you will loose 30 percent of it.Thats the bitter true.

2 Likes

Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by shariff84: 6:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
Tomorrow by God grace iam buying 30 bags of agusi for nairalander that lives in enugu. Iam also going to nassarawa lafia next week to buy another bags for her.
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by richidinho(m): 11:35am On Aug 06, 2021
Do you send to uyo?
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by shariff84: 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
richidinho:
Do you send to uyo?
yes
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by shariff84: 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
Today I also bought another 20 bags for nairalander in okene,I already handed them over to my truck agent.

Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by shariff84: 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
For those that want buy for storage,the price remain 11k per this big 100kg bag!. Worry while the stock last.
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by shariff84: 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
I also sell peeled agusi @37k per 100kg bag

Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by shariff84: 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
Disclaimer:-ln my service,I don't do storage unless where it's necessary.Also,I can't guarantee you any profit percentage,only God's know that.In storage you can gain even 100 percent,and you can gain less than that,some time you sell as you buy.some time you can even lost small thing from the initial capital.thats why iam not charging any body more than 5% as my service fees!

1 Like

Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by asomatc(m): 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2021
Is that Niger or Nasarawa egusi?
shariff84:
For those asking me about the pictures of our agusi,here is it.
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by asomatc(m): 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2021
I want to buy unpeeled egusi. I will buy up to 30 bags. Pls contact / chat me on: 09157365022. I live in Enugu State.
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by shariff84: 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
asomatc:
I want to buy unpeeled egusi. I will buy up to 30 bags. Pls contact / chat me on: 09157365022. I live in Enugu State.
ok,08032777272
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by shariff84: 7:27am On Aug 09, 2021
Another nairalander,from osun osogbo has placed her order for 20 bags of unpeeled agusi to osun,by God grace I will send her goods on Thursday that's when we have truck to osogbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. / Propagting Mango Through Its Stems / Become A Successful Online Agric Merchant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.