Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,486 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State (12369 Views)

Agusi Both Niger And Igbo Now Available In Large Quantities And Cheap Price / Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State / Beans Price Has Crash In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by shariff84: 10:02am On Aug 11, 2021
The okene nairalander,has received his goods yesterday.I also send to Onitsha yesterday and today I will send some to kano.You can still place ur order before the haversting season over.
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by richidinho(m): 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
How much is peeled egusi now
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by shariff84: 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
richidinho:
How much is peeled egusi now
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by shariff84: 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
Due to massive buying,peeled agusi is now 40k,while unpeeled 12k.
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by shariff84: 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
You can also get nassarawa Agusi from me @ 34k unpeeled and big bag.iam also sending 50 bags of niger Agusi to onitsha tomorrow the price still remain 13k for unpeeled.

Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by Ken4agent(m): 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
shariff84:
Attention:-if you want to buy agusi for storage,let someone that know it very well buy for you because he/she will choose good ones for you incase when you want resell.buy good ones and sell good ones that's the logic for storage.Buyer most buy the ripe,and clean one.buyer most buy semi dry to avoid loses.because anything agusi, groundnut and maize if you want to store it,you most go for the dry or almost dry one,if not when it completely dry you will loose 30 percent of it.Thats the bitter true.

U very correct.....I harvested a bag from my farm and when it went completely dry, a bag reduced by 20% in Qty......I almost thought my boys Conner few congo

Pls when does agusi become expensive in market......I mean when is it profitable to sell ?
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by shariff84: 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
You can still placed an order of our Niger Agusi.its still available for consumption and storage.thanks
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by Dproperties: 5:56am On Sep 03, 2021
What's the rate now Bro
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by Willie2015: 8:17am On Sep 03, 2021
shariff84:
You can still placed an order of our Niger Agusi.its still available for consumption and storage.thanks

Whats the difference between Nasarawa/Lafia Egusi and Niger Egusi...
Dat price differebce is high ...34k to 13k
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by Willie2015: 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
shariff84:
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by shariff84: 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
Willie2015:

the difference didn't support to be much like that, nassarawa consume by igbo and Niger own consume by yoruba.
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by Willie2015: 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
shariff84:
the difference didn't support to be much like that, nassarawa consume by igbo and Niger own consume by yoruba.

Tks
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by shariff84: 11:03am On Sep 10, 2021
Agusi is officially 20k unpeeled,peeled agusi is now 70k!. Congratulations to those that believe us and buy since when the price is 7k.
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by 2ndattempt: 8:45am On Sep 13, 2021
shariff84:
Agusi is officially 20k unpeeled,peeled agusi is now 70k!. Congratulations to those that believe us and buy since when the price is 7k.

Is this prize for Nassarawa or Niger?
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by shariff84: 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
You can still place ur order @22k/bag for unpeeled Agusi and 70k per bag for Niger Agusi.

Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by shariff84: 8:32am On Jul 12, 2022
New agusi is about to be out soon!
I started this update because of those that want to store it this year, information @ my disposal is showing agusi may be very expensive this year because alot of Agusi farmers are now farming sesame!!!!
Last year we started buying @7k for storage and it increased to as high as 25k. Alot of my customers here can testify,they made alot of money from it.Last year

2 Likes

Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by nikky28: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2022
Thank mr Shariff for this update. What is the current price pls
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by shariff84: 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
nikky28:
Thank mr Shariff for this update. What is the current price pls
16k but it will keep coming down because more will be coming out from farm in the next few days to come.

1 Like

Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by CBR100: 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
shariff84:
16k but it will keep coming down because more will be coming out from farm in the next few days to come.

Peel or un peel egusi??
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by shariff84: 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
CBR100:

Peel or un peel egusi??
unpeeled, peeled is still 70k.lolz
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by debbra(f): 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=shariff84 post=114649859]New agusi is about to be out soon!
I started this update because of those that want to store it this year, information @ my disposal is showing agusi may be very expensive this year because alot of Agusi farmers are now farming sesame!!!!
Last year we started buying @8k for storage and it increased to as high as 25k. Alot of my customers here can testify,they made alot of money from it

Pls how can we store and preserve egusi
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by shariff84: 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=debbra post=114917880][/quote] you will only dried it with sun for two days then rebag it and store that's all.
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by Saintinoo(m): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
shariff84:
you will only dried it with sun for two days then rebag it and store that's all.

Shariff mutumina, pls hope you have truck to Onitsha, keep updating the price. I will need it by August.
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by shariff84: 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
Saintinoo:

Shariff mutumina, pls hope you have truck to Onitsha, keep updating the price. I will need it by August.
ok,we have truck to Delta and onitsha.
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by Saintinoo(m): 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
shariff84:
ok,we have truck to Delta and onitsha.

Ok I will need ur number, mention me with ur number on a dead thread, so that Nairaland do not ban you for dropping number.
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by shariff84: 11:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
Saintinoo:

Ok I will need ur number, mention me with ur number on a dead thread, so that Nairaland do not ban you for dropping number.
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by shariff84: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
We are starting this year Agusi storage next week because I just received a call from my source that the price has crash to 10k per 100kg bag. Send me WhatsApp if interested.08032777272.

1 Like

Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by shariff84: 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
Attention:-
I have two different source from two villages,the 1st one is telling me the price is 10k and the second one is telling me 13k but by Wednesday I will be in the market myself to confirm the actual price.
Thanks to those contacting me for this year Agusi storage business.

2 Likes

Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by Obaman12: 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
shariff84:
Attention:-
I have two different source from two villages,the 1st one is telling me the price is 10k and the second one is telling me 13k but by Wednesday I will be in the market myself to confirm the actual price.
Thanks to those contacting me for this year Agusi storage business.

Top Sheriff! Thanks for the job well done here, this is my first time here, I must say you're doing a great job. I am a student of FUT minna and I reside in bosso. For a while now I've been searching for contacts on how to go into this egusi business (and probably garden egg business) but to no avail. Got this idea the last time I was traveling to PH, at the park where i board my vehicle, i saw lots of egusi bags been sent on waybill to Onitsha. There I knew there was something about the business. Thank you for bringing this here, God bless you.

I'll like to get few bags of the egusi and maybe, any other profitable farm produce you'll recommend for me.
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by shariff84: 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
Obaman12:

Top Sheriff! Thanks for the job well done here, this is my first time here, I must say you're doing a great job. I am a student of FUT minna and I reside in bosso. For a while now I've been searching for contacts on how to go into this egusi business (and probably garden egg business) but to no avail. Got this idea the last time I was traveling to PH, at the park where i board my vehicle, i saw lots of egusi bags been sent on waybill to Onitsha. There I knew there was something about the business. Thank you for bringing this here, God bless you.

I'll like to get few bags of the egusi and maybe, any other profitable farm produce you'll recommend for me.
ok
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by shariff84: 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
The price as of today is 15k,This year Agusi may not be cheaper like last year because all farm input is now expensive.
We even start buying 300 bags today with a nairalander.
The storage for this year is on!!!!
Re: Agusi Price Has Crash In Niger State by shariff84: 11:48am On Jul 31, 2022
Storage! Storage!! Storage!!!
Yes Agusi storage is on now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NAFDAC fully Certified Ofada Rice And Garri Ijebu (packaged) For Sale. / Propagting Mango Through Its Stems / Become A Successful Online Agric Merchant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.