Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Urgent Ideas Needed Please - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Urgent Ideas Needed Please (929 Views)

Sincere Constructive Criticism Needed. Please, Rate My 2d Animation / Graphics Design Whatsapp Group Needed Please / Graphics Designer Needed Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Ideas Needed Please by URblogger: 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
Please can anyone help with the software or app used for editing photos like the one below
Please I need urgent answer......thanks in advance

Re: Urgent Ideas Needed Please by Offpoint: 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2019
URblogger:
Please can anyone help with the software or app used for editing photos like the one below
Please I need urgent answer......thanks in advance
To the best of my knowledge: these aren't edited photos, but created ones.

You can use Adobe photoshop or Illustrator to achieve that.

(They're aren't softwares for amateurs, you need some graphics skill to use them)
Re: Urgent Ideas Needed Please by URblogger: 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2019
Thanks alot
Re: Urgent Ideas Needed Please by Offpoint: 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2019
You're welcome
Re: Urgent Ideas Needed Please by TheStrongest: 7:13am On Aug 11, 2019
URblogger:
Thanks a lot
Download Pixelab on android and create these.... It's not difficult to learn, just have basic editing skill and know where to locate what on the app and you're good to go.
Like the picture you posted, the dude just uses the avatar, reduced the opacity for the background and reduced the size of the other one at the bottom corner. Then use normal text with a font of your choice. Just tweak until you're happy....
Re: Urgent Ideas Needed Please by URblogger: 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
TheStrongest:
Download Pixelab on android and create these.... It's not difficult to learn, just have basic editing skill and know where to locate what on the app and you're good to go.
Like the picture you posted, the dude just uses the avatar, reduced the opacity for the background and reduced the size of the other one at the bottom corner. Then use normal text with a font of your choice. Just tweak until you're happy....
Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Get Trained In Graphic Design, 3D Animation And Mobile App Development / For Your Carrier Bag, General Printing 3d Logo, And Ads Flyer, We Are Available / Learn Cartoon Animations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.