Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Nigerian Embassy in Congo Were Forcefully Rejected and Thrown Out of Congo Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Embassy in Congo Were Forcefully Rejected and Thrown Out of Congo Today (1052 Views)

Nigerian Embassy Building In Congo DR Taken Over By Police, Hoodlums / 3 Major Reasons Atiku Case Was Thrown Out Of Tribunal / Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Embassy in Congo Were Forcefully Rejected and Thrown Out of Congo Today by nairafamedotcom: 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2019
Height Of Disgrace!!! The Entire Nigerian Embassy In Congo, Including Our Diplomats and Ambassador Were today Forcefully Ejected and thrown out of Their Office Building by Congolese Government and Police.

Watch video below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/nigerian-embassy-in-congo-were.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Embassy in Congo Were Forcefully Rejected and Thrown Out of Congo Today by nairafamedotcom: 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Embassy in Congo Were Forcefully Rejected and Thrown Out of Congo Today by Senay1975: 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2019
Intetresting
Re: Nigerian Embassy in Congo Were Forcefully Rejected and Thrown Out of Congo Today by Jetrue3oo: 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
God Almighty lives here in Nigeria yet Nigerians foolishly travel to foreign countries to seek for God and solutions to their problems where as the solution is right here sitting and watching us all
Re: Nigerian Embassy in Congo Were Forcefully Rejected and Thrown Out of Congo Today by BlackfireX: 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2019
Please please please can someone give me that buhari picture with toothpick in aso rock.
Re: Nigerian Embassy in Congo Were Forcefully Rejected and Thrown Out of Congo Today by blackboy(m): 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
Ejected. God have mercy.
Re: Nigerian Embassy in Congo Were Forcefully Rejected and Thrown Out of Congo Today by Lawalatm: 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2019
If poor countries can eject Nigerian Embassy...…. I wonder what the rest of the rich ones will do.....maybe sell the Embassy undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Embassy in Congo Were Forcefully Rejected and Thrown Out of Congo Today by revelationuche: 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2019
Let's be wise!
Please patronized enjoy the best web hosting services.
Click here now!
[img]https://www.hostsleek.com/clients/?aff=52[/img]
Re: Nigerian Embassy in Congo Were Forcefully Rejected and Thrown Out of Congo Today by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
grin NNAMDI KANU PLEASE LIFT YOUR COURSE ON NIGERIA hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy in Congo Were Forcefully Rejected and Thrown Out of Congo Today by OgaBuhari: 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2019
BlackfireX:
Please please please can someone give me that buhari picture with toothpick in aso rock.
I'm here bro hope it's not too late?

Re: Nigerian Embassy in Congo Were Forcefully Rejected and Thrown Out of Congo Today by OgaBuhari: 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
ezenwajosh:
grin NNAMDI KANU PLEASE LIFT YOUR COURSE ON NIGERIA hahahaha
curse not course.
instead of going back to further your education where u stopped you're busy following Cownu up and down

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Embassy in Congo Were Forcefully Rejected and Thrown Out of Congo Today by ngadaAwo: 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
curse not course.
instead of going back to further your education where u stopped you're busy following Cownu up and down
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Embassy in Congo Were Forcefully Rejected and Thrown Out of Congo Today by ngadaAwo: 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
I'm here bro hope it's not too late?
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Embassy in Congo Were Forcefully Rejected and Thrown Out of Congo Today by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2019
OgaBuhari:
curse not course.

grin NIGERIA EDUCATION
Re: Nigerian Embassy in Congo Were Forcefully Rejected and Thrown Out of Congo Today by OgaBuhari: 2:15am On Aug 13, 2019
ezenwajosh:

grin NIGERIA EDUCATION
Even though we're politically divided at least I admire the way u constructively respond to criticism and attacks unlike one miscreant here on nairaland with the moniker ngadaawo
Re: Nigerian Embassy in Congo Were Forcefully Rejected and Thrown Out of Congo Today by ngadaAwo: 2:24am On Aug 13, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
Even though we're politically divided at least I admire the way u constructively respond to criticism and attacks unlike one miscreant here on nairaland with the moniker ngadaawo
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Allow Kanu, IPOB Launch Terrorism In Your Countries – Group Tells US / Can Pastor Ize Iyamu Deny Governor Obasekia 2nd Term? / Minimum Wage: Ebonyi Govt merely added N1000 to our salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.