Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:06 PM

Ambode Speaks On N9.9bn Lagos Government Account - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Speaks On N9.9bn Lagos Government Account (32330 Views)

"Yahaya Bello Paid His Child's School Fees With $720k From Government Account" / N9.9bn Fraud: Only N300m Remains In Lagos’ Three Accounts – EFCC / Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Speaks On N9.9bn Lagos Government Account by CoolAmbience(m): 12:24am On Aug 10, 2019
NnwachukuOkike:

Sorry I forgot that you sold your welfare allowance for #1000 in election day.

Sit down at home and keep waiting for welfare allowance.

Mtchewww.
Re: Ambode Speaks On N9.9bn Lagos Government Account by NnwachukuOkike: 12:39am On Aug 10, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Sit down at home and keep waiting for welfare allowance.

Mtchewww.

Who told you I'm waiting for Nigeria welfare?

I'm agitating for Biafra freedom and that of the next generation children of God. Do you ever asked yourself "where is the kingdom of God on n earth we are reading in Matthew located? That kingdom is Biafra.

Keep supporting corruption in Nigeria system.

Nigeria is a corruption business centers, abroad is the leaders homes.

Re: Ambode Speaks On N9.9bn Lagos Government Account by joepepsy(m): 1:02am On Aug 10, 2019
Ve traved the major cities in the world currently in Swiss,am old enough to lecture you about life.
NnwachukuOkike:

What do you about governance?
Re: Ambode Speaks On N9.9bn Lagos Government Account by CoolAmbience(m): 8:59am On Aug 10, 2019
NnwachukuOkike:

Who told you I'm waiting for Nigeria welfare?

I'm agitating for Biafra freedom and that of the next generation children of God. Do you ever asked yourself "where is the kingdom of God on n earth we are reading in Matthew located? That kingdom is Biafra.

Keep supporting corruption in Nigeria system.

Nigeria is a corruption business centers, abroad is the leaders homes.

Maybe you can start your Biafran agitation by mobilizing people to go cleanup and restore human sanity in Aba. What do you think?

Anyways, I now know the quality of person I had been conversing with. I wish you good luck in your agitation.

As for corruption, you can start by fighting it your home and community.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch List: Fayose Replies EFCC / 'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 / Fasoranti's Son Disputes Police claim and insists Fulani Herdsmen killed Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.