Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

See What This Lady Is Passing Through. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See What This Lady Is Passing Through. (719 Views)

Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing / Left Leg Of This Lady Is Way Bigger Than Her Right Leg, People Mock Her (photos) / HELP!! Do You Know This Lady Who Has Been Unconscious For Hours? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Lady Is Passing Through. by mindboggler: 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2019
Mods please move to front page.

Click this link to view her video
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2530754483630846&id=100000889567155

Some time ago I shared with us the plight of a young woman who was going through some health issues and I implored with as many people as were able, in any capacity, to make donations towards restoring her back to a normal healthy life. Some people were touched by her predicament and made financial contributions, some others made supplements available to her and some made themselves physically available to help out with one or two things while some prayed for her. Check link https://www.nairaland.com/5210288/urgent-need-save-life

I am very grateful to them all and I pray that the good Lord Almighty will bless them and send them their own helpers whenever they are in need.

Now to the crux of the matter, the money raised for her were just enough to run all the required tests though some had to be repeated, she has been diagnosed with Constrictive Pericadiasis.
Pericardiectomy is the surgery which has to be done in her heart and it is the best and only treatment available to her, according to her doctors. Said surgery will cost N2,000,000. 00 (Two Million naira). This amount of money is a huge financial burden for this young lady and her family so I once again implore the general public to kindly assist this lady one more time. Please let her have another chance at life again.
Kindly share on your different social media platforms to get to as many people as possible.

Donations can be sent to the same account number I opened earlier after which it will be closed when her surgery is over. Thanks.

Ukamaka Chinelo Edith Onowu/Chizoba Rose Nwatu
0072481483 Sterling bank.

NB: a gofundme account couldn't be opened here in Nigeria.

Re: See What This Lady Is Passing Through. by mindboggler: 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
Help out please.
Re: See What This Lady Is Passing Through. by mindboggler: 7:51am On Aug 12, 2019
Please help her.
Re: See What This Lady Is Passing Through. by mindboggler: 8:48am On Aug 15, 2019
If only 1000 people can donate #2000 (two thousand Naira), she will have the #2,000,000 ( two million Naira) she needs to get well. Nigerians are good people, don't read and move on. Let it touch your heart to help out. Be a part of the 1000 people.

The account number is
Ukamaka Chinelo Edith Onowu/Chizoba Rose Nwatu
0072481483 Sterling bank.
Re: See What This Lady Is Passing Through. by mindboggler: 7:19am On Aug 18, 2019
As you go to church today, remember this lady in your prayers. Remember all who are in one affliction or the other. And thank God for your own health.
Happy Sunday.

(1) (Reply)

Corona Virus M95 M3 Facemask And Other Protective Gear Available For Bulk Sales / Reasons Why Well Woman Medical Check is Important. / STOP Killing Cockroaches With Slippers, This Is Why You Should Be Eating Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.