Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) (42304 Views)

12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) / Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix) / Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) by iCauseTrouble: 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2019
mamajj17:

Can someone be dead, while standing! My dear look the Foto again wink
Borrow me your glasses cos i tell you say i no see undecided
Re: Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) by keycash: 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2019
This country need revolution seriously
Re: Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) by Sylraph1: 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2019
Nnaa Ndo
R I P for the dead...Life continues
Re: Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) by KingGBsky(m): 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
spyg1:
Frustration everywhere. "This country will be better one day" the biggest lie I have ever heard in my life.

grin grin grin grin grin grin my bloda na scam

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) by Sandalili(f): 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
KingSatan:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Eleribu you are laffing.... You will be the next undecided
Re: Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) by tunary(m): 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:
He left his own house and his own shop, and hanged his self at another man's shop.

Thunder fire his soul there.
LOL grin
OgbanjeProphet:
He left his own house and his own shop, and hanged his self at another man's shop.

LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) by cococandy(f): 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
This man was murdered. His feet are touching the ground. He couldn’t have killed him self

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) by Shalommy(f): 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2019
Fool
Re: Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) by blackpanda: 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2019
tonye33:
Buhari's government have recorded more suicides than India as a country have

Metuo onugi dia!
Re: Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) by tfash96(m): 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2019
In Nigeria only we've Boko Haram and all other vampires even suicide is now the order of the day.. So how come we're still the most populous country in Africa and 7th in the world..This can only be the reason as some people are dying they're giving birth to babies and some are fucking pussies that will later turn to embryo
Re: Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2019
This is not his shop oo, why would he commit such evil in someone's shop?
Re: Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) by mixta140: 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2019
Suicide again
Na waooo
Frustration everywer
May God help us ooooo
Re: Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) by richmind2019(m): 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
He is now with Angels, these Angels will perform spiritual cleansing from the overload on his soul that made him commit suicide.. Before he can continue his journey in the afterlife..His soul is loved and accepted by Angels for these Angels know how crazy life on earth can be for some souls.
There is no condemning of suicide souls into hell. All souls are shown love no matter how evil there where on earth. If these souls still refuse to accept the love from angels then they are given free will to continue acting evil outside far away from heaven.
This means Only evil souls love hell because hell is like a hotel for evil souls.. Heavens light gives evil souls painful effect so they can't exist there. They are more comfortable in hell. God does not send any soul to hell.. It is the souls choice to choose which place it feels more comfortable hence good souls naturally fit in heaven while evil souls dive into hell with joy for it the only place they can play out their evil fantasy..
Sorry to ask you but with this your storybook.... Have you ever been to hell before.?
Oga talk wetin your eyes see

Re: Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) by Billionaire50: 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2019
SETTINGZ0000000:
Did he leave any original charger behind pls?
I thought you've sold ur conscience nah...use it and buy original charger..
Anumpam!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) by SultanOfAbia: 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2019
richmind2019:

Sorry to ask you but with this your storybook.... Have you ever been to hell before.?
Oga talk wetin your eyes see

Yes, but as an Angel on supervision.. My duty was to make sure these evil souls are kept under control. Their main desire is to conquer heaven. This battle between heaven and hell is still going on but Arch. Angel Michael is always at the forefront as our Commander in Chief...
Re: Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) by Badonasty(m): 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
Gistring:
A yet-to-be-identified man has commited suicide in a shop along Nnebisi road Asaba Delta State.

The body of the deceased was dicovered by passersby in the early hours of today August 9th.

The police have been alerted and his corpse has been evacuated and deposited at the morgue.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/unidentified-man-commits-suicide-inside-a-shop-in-delta

my only problem with him is why he killed himself in someone's shop...he for enter bush na
Re: Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) by Badonasty(m): 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
cococandy:
Thus man was murdered. His feet are touching the ground. He couldn’t have killed him self

exactly
Re: Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
BlackfireX:
Which kind evil demons possessed Nigeria immediately Lucifer left Nigerians to stay in Hell?

*opens mouth*

Nothing to do with demons... Demons don't lead nations, and do not vote in elections.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) by bigiyaro(m): 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2019
op, how did you know it's suicide?
Re: Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) by Adasemperiom: 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
Such a pity
Re: Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) by CONTACTSAMSUNG(m): 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
Adasemperiom:
Such a pity

That's life
Re: Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) by Godmother(f): 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
If this guy wanted to take his life (a life he didn't create, I might add), he should have just walked into a Bush and drank sniper jeje.

Why put the innocent boutique owner in trouble naa?
Re: Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) by Sirbeejay1: 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2019
Dis one weak me o! I pity d shop owner cos na bad omen b dis. undecided
Re: Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) by Sectis(m): 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
I've been looking for job since I graduated from the Uni 2014 no success. My focus now is to get money to start small business. The truth is that we are living in already failed society. Lots of people are going through hard time. The government at all levels are not sensitive of the feelings of the people.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) by idonhammer: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
That person look like person wey get phone for your eye?

UDOKABESTLUV:
Too Many Bad News In Nigeria
Re: Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) by Okoroawusa: 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2019
mamajj17:

Can someone be dead, while standing! My dear look the Foto again wink
Na true o!

Thank u for making me go back n look at the pic again.

All these bloggers!

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) by juzor(m): 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:
He left his own house and his own shop, and hanged himself at another man's shop.

grin grin grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2019
idonhammer:
That person look like person wey get phone for eye?

Bro, Na You Talk Am
Re: Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) by TONYE001(m): 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
The increasing rate of suicide in Nigeria was well discussed at the just concluded Nigerian Medical Association meeting at Abuja.

Hopefully, the nation's hub would discover and churn out a permanent solution to this ugly tendency.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2019
SETTINGZ0000000:
Did he leave any original charger behind pls?
He took it with him to the land of the dead.
Re: Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) by pps1759(m): 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2019
Lives are getting life
Re: Man Commits Suicide Inside A Shop In Delta (Graphic Photo) by mastermaestro(m): 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
He is now with Angels, these Angels will perform spiritual cleansing from the overload on his soul that made him commit suicide.. Before he can continue his journey in the afterlife..His soul is loved and accepted by Angels for these Angels know how crazy life on earth can be for some souls.
There is no condemning of suicide souls into hell. All souls are shown love no matter how evil there where on earth. If these souls still refuse to accept the love from angels then they are given free will to continue acting evil outside far away from heaven.
These evil souls gladly enter hell because that's where they can act out all there evil desires..so you see that Gods love is unreal that instead of condemning them He still gives these evil souls free will.
Angels are always regulating and making sure this evil souls in hell are not going out of hand.. Just like Prison where security keeps violent inmates on check..
This means Only evil souls love hell because hell is like a hotel for evil souls.. Heavens light and atmosphere gives evil souls painful effect so they can't exist there. They are more comfortable in hell. God does not send any soul to hell.. It is the souls choice to choose which place it feels more comfortable hence good souls naturally fit in heaven while evil souls dive into hell with joy for it the only place they can play out their evil fantasy of hurting their fellow inhabitants in hell.

I can't stop laughing. grin grin grin Get help quickly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alaramma Ibrahim Detained In Saudi Arabia Over Drug, Returns To Nigeria / Missing Person: Help Find Mcquine Williams (photo) / Kdnappers Shot Dead In Taraba While Collecting Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.