Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

HarmonyOS: In Your Face.... Android Apologists. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HarmonyOS: In Your Face.... Android Apologists. (3484 Views)

Comparisonhuawei Harmonyos 2.0 Vs Samsung One UI 4.0: Quick Settings Panel / HUAWEI P50 And P50 Pro Launches With Harmonyos 2 / Huawei To Unveil First Harmonyos-powered Smartphone In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HarmonyOS: In Your Face.... Android Apologists. by Jake420: 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
lilbest4:
you are extraordinarily funny or should I say misinformed/dull
Huawei doesn't make good phones yet they literally shiit on Apple, LG, HTC, take the top 2 spot and made Samsung shiit their pants constantly No android phone that was manufactured last year came close huawei mate 20 Pro.
You keep mentioning p30 pro which is not even their flagship. P series are not huawei' s flagship they are just a camera model. The P stands for photography their flagship is the mate series.
I decided to ignore your display argument because it was baseless. Samsung make the best amoled screen on earth everyone knows that but also the most fragile of what value is a beautiful display that is as fragile as cabin biscuit?
I talked about more than the display yeah Samsung and every other phone company is shitting their pants oh no they're so scared of huawei pls don't sell phones Huawei oh no
Dude whatever floats your boat no � phone was up to the mate 20 pro yes it was best phone so amazing
(dude keep literally said Samsung and every other phone company was shitting their pants like Sammy and apple haven't been going head to head since day 1 that another competitor will make them scared lmaooo)
You are a freaking legend my dude whatever helps you sleep at night and whatever floats your boat.
Re: HarmonyOS: In Your Face.... Android Apologists. by Jake420: 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
Mate 20 pro won best battery life, note 9 best big phone,pixel 3xl best camera and best overall phone of 2018 was oneplus 6t but yes no phone came close to mate 20 pro last year.
Re: HarmonyOS: In Your Face.... Android Apologists. by Jake420: 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
Best selling phone was note 9 with 17million followed by p20 with 16
Re: HarmonyOS: In Your Face.... Android Apologists. by Jake420: 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
I remember guy talking about Huawei being best selling last year Samsung sold 295 million units while Huawei sold 202
Re: HarmonyOS: In Your Face.... Android Apologists. by Jake420: 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
Huawei entered top 3 in 2016 and since then it's always been 1)samsung 2)apple 3)huawei.
There's a reason why Samsung hasn't made it's own os when it's top rival apple did yet still beat it using android with this new os Huawei will go down in sales because the majority won't choose a new os over android.
Also note:most of huawei sales are from it's home country China.
Samsung is from south korea with less than 20 times the population and apple is from America with less than 5 times the population.
With this final statement I'll reply everyone except for that super ret(slow)ard because just like someone else said I'm arguing with an ostrich and I'd rather use my time for something or someone better
Re: HarmonyOS: In Your Face.... Android Apologists. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
Jake420:
Huawei entered top 3 in 2016 and since then it's always been 1)samsung 2)apple 3)huawei.
There's a reason why Samsung hasn't made it's own os when it's top rival apple did yet still beat it using android with this new os Huawei will go down in sales because the majority won't choose a new os over android.
Samsung is from south korea with less than 20 times the population and apple is from America with less than 5 times the population.
With this final statement I'll reply everyone except for that super ret(slow)ard because just like someone else said I'm arguing with an ostrich and I'd rather use my time for something or someone better
Samsung can't go against USA because South Korea already sold its soul to America. As early as 2014, when the trade war was brewing South Korean government already begged the US government that it would stand by it during any kind of war and sign peace treaty. South Korea is not China, China does not give a shiit about America. Samsung can easily launch its own os If they wish but South Korea and Japan are just too balless to challenge America.
Stop sucking your own pricck you don't know anything
Re: HarmonyOS: In Your Face.... Android Apologists. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
Jake420:
Mate 20 pro won best battery life, note 9 best big phone,pixel 3xl best camera and best overall phone of 2018 was oneplus 6t but yes no phone came close to mate 20 pro last year.
that was just Marques Brownly's award /opinion. Now I see where your misinformation come from
Re: HarmonyOS: In Your Face.... Android Apologists. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
Jake420:
Samsung is the biggest smartphone maker in the whole world and Huawei is second, has anyone tried to disprove that?
Re: HarmonyOS: In Your Face.... Android Apologists. by Jake420: 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
lilbest4:
Samsung can't go against USA because South Korea already sold its soul to America. As early as 2014, when the trade war was brewing South Korean government already begged the US government that it would stand by it during any kind of war and sign peace treaty. South Korea is not China, China does not give a shiit about America. Samsung can easily launch its own os If they wish but South Korea and Japan are just too balless to challenge America.
Stop sucking your own pricck you don't know anything
Who's talking about going against?
I'm talking about it selling more with way less population meaning it has more customers in it's home country and worldwide than Huawei has even in it's home country youre talking about going against USA dude you are dumb
Re: HarmonyOS: In Your Face.... Android Apologists. by Jake420: 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
lilbest4:
Samsung is the biggest smartphone maker in the whole world and Huawei is second, has anyone tried to disprove that?
Apple is second
Huawei came third 2016 and has been dying in third ever since
Re: HarmonyOS: In Your Face.... Android Apologists. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
Jake420:

Who's talking about going against?
I'm talking about it selling more with way less population meaning it has more customers in it's home country and worldwide than Huawei has even in it's home country youre talking about going against USA dude you are dumb
launching an OS to compete with the only monopoly USA has in smartphone market is what?
Re: HarmonyOS: In Your Face.... Android Apologists. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
Jake420:

Apple is second
Lmao I see
I've been wasting my time with an ignorant kid.
Re: HarmonyOS: In Your Face.... Android Apologists. by Jake420: 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
You've changed topic from sales (lost) processor (lost) best (lost) and now you're just saying they have bigger balls you're talking like Huawei reps China as if xiaomi, lenovo, meizu, oppo and many more aren't there they're just not dumb enough to waste time on an os when they know regardless of the outcome they'll have less sales if they leave Android.
Android and iOS has been the best beating both windows phone and blackberry os but Huawei wants to try like the latter and it will fail in less than 10 years.
Also i used marques award because he was the only one i could find at the moment

1 Like

Re: HarmonyOS: In Your Face.... Android Apologists. by Jake420: 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
lilbest4:
Lmao I see
I've been wasting my time with an ignorant kid.
Samsung sales 2018-295
Apple-209
Huawei -202
Seems like you're the ignorant kid LMAO
Re: HarmonyOS: In Your Face.... Android Apologists. by Jake420: 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
lilbest4:
launching an OS to compete with the only monopoly USA has in smartphone market is what?
I wasn't talking about that when you replied was i?
And what happens when people try to invade the market of a monopoly lol.
Let me not even go to far look at indomie
Re: HarmonyOS: In Your Face.... Android Apologists. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2019
Re: HarmonyOS: In Your Face.... Android Apologists. by Jake420: 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
lilbest4:
grin grin
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/jeanbaptiste/2018/11/02/huawei-fortifies-2-spot-in-global-smartphone-market-beating-apple-again/amp/
See that's where the confusion is from I'm talking about sales you're talking about amount of phones being made i.e manufacturing
Re: HarmonyOS: In Your Face.... Android Apologists. by Jake420: 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
From 1983 to 1998, Motorola was market leader in mobile phones. Nokia was the market leader in mobile phones from 1998 to 2012.[30] In Q1 2012, Samsung surpassed Nokia, selling 93.5 million units as against Nokia's 82.7 million units. Samsung has retained its top position since then. In 2017, the top five manufacturers worldwide were Samsung (20.9%), Apple (14.0%), Huawei (9.8%), Oppo (5.7%), and Vivo (6.5%).[31] During Q2 2018, Huawei overtook Apple as the world's second-largest phone manufacturer.[32]
Manufacturer not sales you can quote where I'm wrong but I've been talking about sales since first comment quoting you where you said they had 200 million users we've been talking about sales and you're talking about the bigger manufacturer
Re: HarmonyOS: In Your Face.... Android Apologists. by Jake420: 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
2018 best selling by manufacturer
Samsung 295 million units sold
Apple 209 million
Huawei 202.5 million
Check Wikipedia and see for yourself
Re: HarmonyOS: In Your Face.... Android Apologists. by Jake420: 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2019
Samsung Note 9
Huawei p20
Samsung s9+
IPhone xs
Best selling phones of 2018 that's where Huawei beat apple as you can see there simply due to the fact that people would still buy iPhone x and iPhone 8 that's where and how apple lost with it's last flagship but in general sales apple had 209 and huawei had approximately 203

1 Like

Re: HarmonyOS: In Your Face.... Android Apologists. by Jake420: 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2019
Samsung: 295.0437 million (19% market share)
Apple: 209.0484 million (13.4% market share)
Huawei: 202.9014 million (13% market share)
Xiaomi: 122.3870 million (7.9% market share)
OPPO: 118.837.5 million (7.6% market share)
Others : 607.0490 million (39% market share)
Total : 1,555,267.0 ( 100.0% market share )
Re: HarmonyOS: In Your Face.... Android Apologists. by emae009(m): 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
seriously you people need to calm down with all these stealing. Nobody stole from anybody. if there was, you'd be seeing lawsuits flying from all angles. That's why non-Africans will always have an edge over us. Huawei and Samsung are in competition to control the Asian market. E'er innovations one brings the other will definitely copy and try to improve on that. it's called Healthy competition.
Re: HarmonyOS: In Your Face.... Android Apologists. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
Jake420:

Apple is second
wait, are you really serious that you don't know Huawei is second or you're just trolling?
Coz I find this unbelievable. Apple that's even struggling to hold third position is what you're telling me is second?
This is embarrassing mate
Re: HarmonyOS: In Your Face.... Android Apologists. by Jake420: 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2019
lilbest4:
wait, are you really serious that you don't know Huawei is second or you're just trolling?
Coz I find this unbelievable. Apple that's even struggling to hold third position is what you're telling me is second?
This is embarrassing mate
Check last comment bro
Re: HarmonyOS: In Your Face.... Android Apologists. by Jake420: 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
emae009:
seriously you people need to calm down with all these stealing. Nobody stole from anybody. if there was, you'd be seeing lawsuits flying from all angles. That's why non-Africans will always have an edge over us. Huawei and Samsung are in competition to control the Asian market. E'er innovations one brings the other will definitely copy and try to improve on that. it's called Healthy competition.
That's what I've been saying Einstein here was like they stole reverse wireless charging and in display fingerprint like Samsung didn't have ip68 way before Huawei
Re: HarmonyOS: In Your Face.... Android Apologists. by Jake420: 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
Vro really said Samsung amoled screens are fragile like cabin vro do you not know they're using gorilla glass 5? Wait did you think display affects strength of screen?
That's embarrassing vro
Re: HarmonyOS: In Your Face.... Android Apologists. by Stevengold(m): 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
I believe the Hongmen OS will beat the android, given the fact that most android apps will work on the OS.

When the blackberry launched their OS 6 and below, it sold alot, Infact, if you ain't using a blackberry, you ain't in the game.

Secondly, when the blackberry 10 OS was launched, despite the little apps on the blackberry store, it still sold alot.

John Chen just messed up.

Huawei is coming with the Hongmen, it's not just the huawei phone that will receive the OS, Oppo will and other Chinese brand will, which will make the Hongmen OS widely available, and would make sales.

Honestly, I can't wait to get my hands on it o.
Re: HarmonyOS: In Your Face.... Android Apologists. by Stevengold(m): 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
Jake420:
Samsung: 295.0437 million (19% market share)
Apple: 209.0484 million (13.4% market share)
Huawei: 202.9014 million (13% market share)
Xiaomi: 122.3870 million (7.9% market share)
OPPO: 118.837.5 million (7.6% market share)
Others : 607.0490 million (39% market share)
Total : 1,555,267.0 ( 100.0% market share )

Source??
Re: HarmonyOS: In Your Face.... Android Apologists. by Stevengold(m): 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
Huawei is a threat to Apple and Samsung.
And believe me, apple hasn't made sales this year as much as Samsung and Huawei.

Just imagine trump opens the door for huawei to sell in US, apple and Samsung will go down!

Source: theverge.com

Re: HarmonyOS: In Your Face.... Android Apologists. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2019
Stevengold:
Huawei is a threat to Apple and Samsung.
And believe me, apple hasn't made sales this year as much as Samsung and Huawei.

Just imagine trump opens the door for huawei to sell in US, apple and Samsung will go down!

Source: theverge.com
even upon all the vindictiveness from Trump Huawei still sold far more than Apple and increased its sales by over 20%. If Trump didn't ban them they'd been very very close to Samsung right now
Re: HarmonyOS: In Your Face.... Android Apologists. by Stevengold(m): 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
lilbest4:
even upon all the vindictiveness from Trump Huawei still sold far more than Apple and increased its sales by over 20%. If Trump didn't ban them they'd been very very close to Samsung right now

Exactly....few years from now, it should top the market, their huawei mate X is making wave now. Its a foldable phone, that beats the galaxy fold hands down! With features you won't believe.
Re: HarmonyOS: In Your Face.... Android Apologists. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
Stevengold:

Exactly....few years from now, it should top the market, their huawei mate X is making wave now. Its a foldable phone, that beats the galaxy fold hands down! With features you won't believe.
Yea I have a lot of interest in huawei so I follow them up I know quite a lot about their phones

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Redmi Note 10 Pro (N126,500) Vs TECNO Camon 16 Premier (N123,000) - photos / Messenger On Phone. / Names Of Applications That Could Brick An Android Phone??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.