Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,947 members, 7,866,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:10 PM

Wayne Wants To Go. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Wayne Wants To Go. (544 Views)

Wayne Rooney To Leave Manchester United / Wayne Rooney 'slept With Prostitute While Wife Coleen Was Pregnant' / Wayne Rooney Looks Like Shrek! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wayne Wants To Go. by phrancz(m): 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2010
Sir Alex: Wayne wants to goSir Alex Ferguson spoke exclusively to MUTV on Tuesday to clarify the situation regarding Wayne Rooney, following days of intense speculation. A transcript follows - the interview is being shown on MUTV throughout the day.

After all we’ve heard and read, it would be interesting to hear your point of view. Let’s start with where it all began and the question of was Wayne injured?

Yes, he was injured. We sent him for a scan and while he was able to train, he was still carrying traces of his injury. Why he was saying he wasn’t injured, you can only guess yourself. It’s disappointing. When it came to the Sunderland game, I felt I would leave him out and give him a complete break so he could be fit for England. I thought if he went and played for England, at Wembley, we would get his form back. That was my intention, that was my idea, to galvanise him. Take a break from the games, get the training done, get his fitness back. Get rid of the traces of the ankle injury away and play for England. So why he’s come out and said that, I’ve no idea.

(1) (Reply)

Essien, Kanu, Drogba, Adebayor & Cole Thrill At Africa Peace Match. See Videos / Bundesliga Match Thread Starting Today / Roo Appeal Date Confirmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.