Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Nigeria Has Collapsed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has Collapsed (1892 Views)

Tinubu’s Move To End Wike, Fubara Rift Has Collapsed – APC / Nation Grid Has Collapsed Again / TCH: Nigeria's Power Grid Has Collapsed 108 Times Since Privatisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Has Collapsed by Taba21: 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2019
It is a pity for hearing some certain Nigeria individual planning ahead how to secure power in 2023.Are Nigerians in majority dumb?
The establishment of evil as a country over the past 50 years by the claimed majority in aims of controlling the wealth of the minority seems the hope of wanting power despite their past activities that are ravage the nation and up till now.I think a common achievement of any government around the world is a security of the citizens and foolish majority are aiming for 2023 on top volcano.

For your information Nigeria has collapsed on the 27/03/2019 before general Muhammad Buhari, took office.

A Caribbean sailor, once said that a calm sea never made a skillful sailor.
Nigeria have no sailor's right now talk less of captain.

Those hoping for 2023 with the greed aims of controlling the wealth of the south, region of the Niger delta are about to face volcano.
Everyone to his tent.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed by oyin44: 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2019
Are you sure?cos today country club go rock bad to night .

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
Nigeria has outlived all those that has predicted it's death.

Nigeria has not collapsed anything.

Someday we will get it right.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed by Taba21: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2019
Awol1:

Because you are one of the majority.
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2019
Taba21:

Because you are one of the majority.

There are forces behind the Nigerian project.

These forces won't let Nigeria crumble just yet

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed by muykem: 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
Nigeria will divide when agitation for division is real and not based on temporary loss of power like IPOB did when GEJ lost election but later campaigned for Atiku.
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed by Holumhidey(m): 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2019
shocked

Though i feel a little sentimental about this, but it has to be said;
Mr op, if you feel Nigeria is about to collapse, what i suggest you do is to go to the appropriate authorities to mark it for DEMOLITION, or do something else about it.......
instead of wailing here like one nairalander i know......
NOBODY, i will not mention your name.
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed by Taba21: 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
Awol1:

There are forces behind the Nigerian project.

These forces won't let Nigeria crumble just yet
Which forces?
Stop deceiving yourself and look front to receive signal of sight.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed by Taba21: 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2019
Holumhidey:
shocked

Though i feel a little sentimental about this, but it has to be said;
Mr op, if you feel Nigeria is about to collapse, what i suggest you do is to go to the appropriate authorities to mark it for DEMOLITION, or do something else about it.......
instead of wailing here like one nairalander i know......
NOBODY, i will not mention your name.

The majority spotted on my post.
Pain looser.
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed by Taba21: 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2019
muykem:
Nigeria will divide when agitation for division is real and not based on temporary loss of power like IPOB did when GEJ lost election but later campaigned for Atiku.
You think so?
things has fall apart for long.
Blame the majority.
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed by timecapsule: 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2019
My brother do not be deceived.
The extra time of first and second half in a football match can never be the same.
Nigeria is in the last minute of their extra time.
If you want me to throw more on that do let me know.
Am just watching the time, sorry and it is soon.
Even one event confirmed it last week.

Awol1:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed by timecapsule: 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
This regime will not finish before it happened. Nothing like 2023.
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed by Taba21: 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2019
timecapsule:
This regime will not finish before it happened. Nothing like 2023.

They are in pains once you orient them the reality.
What did the government do with the 11billions dollars at the expenses of our oil?
Even Joshua as a one man defeated the midianite,judges 6:16.
End of an era of tribalism under majority.
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed by timecapsule: 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2019
That is a bitter truth they need to swallow.
Nigeria is like a clock, and we have return to where we started.
A little tip.... Soware is now completing the jail term of Awolowo. AG/ AAC in rebrand.

Taba21:

They are in pains once you orient them the reality.
What did the government do with the 11billions dollars at the expenses of our oil?
Even Joshua as a one man defeated the midianite,judges 6:16.
End of an era of tribalism under majority.

Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed by ConqueredWest: 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2019
timecapsule:
The extra time of first and second half in a football match can never be the same.

Pls, throw more light

I want to know
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2019
Nigeria has leadership and succession issues but hasn't collapsed. We just need 1 revolutionary/visionary/charming leader to champion a new course of hope.
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed by Rosskiki: 11:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
Taba21:
It is a pity for hearing some certain Nigeria individual planning ahead how to secure power in 2023.Are Nigerians in majority dumb?
The establishment of evil as a country over the past 50 years by the claimed majority in aims of controlling the wealth of the minority seems the hope of wanting power despite their past activities that are ravage the nation and up till now.I think a common achievement of any government around the world is a security of the citizens and foolish majority are aiming for 2023 on top volcano.

For your information Nigeria has collapsed on the 27/03/2019 before general Muhammad Buhari, took office.

A Caribbean sailor, once said that a calm sea never made a skillful sailor.
Nigeria have no sailor's right now talk less of captain.

Those hoping for 2023 with the greed aims of controlling the wealth of the south, region of the Niger delta are about to face volcano.
Everyone to his tent.

Useless youth. Don't look for something to C0NTRIBUTE to society, you hear? Be waiting for Nigeria to ''collapse''. Mumu.
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 10, 2019
timecapsule:

Throw more light plz
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed by timecapsule: 1:58am On Aug 10, 2019
East, west and north has being in existence during slave trade era without a name called NIGERIA.
For continuous milking us in future, British brought us together in 1914 as a country Nigeria.
They did not give us freedom till 1960.
Let's cross check, 1960-1914=46 years extra.
Remember that it was written that after 100years if we cannot be able to continue living as one nation we can go our different ways, which expired 2014.
They spent 46 years out of the 100 years.

Before they left, they drop a time bomb which was the cause of the coup and caunter coups that lead to civil war.

In 1970 we came together as one country under military rule. The over throw government continues. PMB even over threw shagari under civilian government.

In 1993 this country was like to your tent oh isreal during which Abiola won election and was denied. Now 1993-1970=23years military rule (in football match I saw it as a half time). Another 23 years ends in 2016 to complete our own 46 years which British ruled us before giving us independent. This fall under civilian government.

There is Two general from North and South that rule as a civilian and as a military, they're BUHARI & OBASANJO.
B
OBASANJO, finished his 1 term as a military head and also finished 2 terms as a civilian President.
BUHARI, did not finished his as military so also he may not finish as a civilian.

The 100 years was was ruled
1914-1960= 46 years by the British
1960-1970= 10 years by coups and war.
1970-1993= 23 years by military
1993-2016= 23 years by civilian.
Total 102 years.
In football match after normal time other time is under injury time.

ConqueredWest:

Pls, throw more light

I want to know

Awol1:

Throw more light plz

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed by timecapsule: 3:01am On Aug 10, 2019
For more.
Those that got the independent have now fully represented.
Tafawa belewa ;- BUHARI
Namdi Azikaiwe;- JONATHAN
Ojukwu ;- NNAMDI KANU
Sir Almadu Bello ;- EL Zakarzy
Awolowo ;- Sowore.
The three that represent the govenors are seen as opposition who are seeking for freedom the federal government. They have all gone to prison one after another. But as it is now Sowore will remain their as the real rebranded AWOLOWO.

The herdsmen ans boko haram terrorist that killing and kidnapping in the whole country now represent the northerners that are killing the Igbo's in 60s
The same reason for the killing in the 60s is still the same reason now.

Check this 2 quotes and judge it with what it means and what is happening now.

12oct 1960 (11 days after independent) Sir Ahmadu Bello, the Saurdana of Sokoto, the Premier of the Northern Region and the second Mahdi of Nigeria, once said,

“The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grandfather Othman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities in the north as willing tools and the south as conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us and never allow them to have control over their future”.

And Othman dan fodio also Quote

In his book Tanbih al-ikhwan ’ala ahwal al-Sudan (“Concerning the Government of Our Country and Neighboring Countries in the Sudan”) Usman wrote: “The government of a country is the government of its king without question. If the king is a Muslim, his land is Muslim; if he is an unbeliever, his land is a land of unbelievers. In these circumstances it is obligatory for anyone to leave it for another country”.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed by Taba21: 3:50am On Aug 10, 2019
Rosskiki:

Useless youth. Don't look for something to C0NTRIBUTE to society, you hear? Be waiting for Nigeria to ''collapse''. Mumu.

A looser so you are in pains the moment hearing that the deltan are wise up as an alliance.
Before the end of the hajj, we will see Who is Mumu.A looser.
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed by Taba21: 3:56am On Aug 10, 2019
Lucid1:
Nigeria has leadership and succession issues but hasn't collapsed. We just need 1 revolutionary/visionary/charming leader to champion a new course of hope.

Revolution online nairaland?
Did any revolution came out in the first place in Somalia?or do you think the cowards majority have the ball to play like the Arabs.
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed by Taba21: 4:22am On Aug 10, 2019
timecapsule:
East, west and north has being in existence during slave trade era without a name called NIGERIA.
For continuous milking us in future, British brought us together in 1914 as a country Nigeria.
Remember that it was written that after 100years if we cannot be able to continue living as one nation we can go our different ways, which expired 2014.

Before they left, they drop a time bomb which was the cause of the coup and caunter coups that lead to civil war.

In 1970 we came together as one country under military rule. The over throw government continues. PMB even over threw shagari under civilian government.

In 1993 this country was like to your tent oh isreal during which Abiola won election and was denied. Now 1993-1970=23years military rule (in football match I saw it as a half time). Another 23 years ends in 2016 to complete our own 46 years which British ruled us before giving us independent. This fall under civilian government.

There is Two general from North and South that rule as a civilian and as a military, they're BUHARI & OBASANJO.
B
OBASANJO, finished his 1 term as a military head and also finished 2 terms as a civilian President.
BUHARI, did not finished his as military so also he may not finish as a civilian.

Total 102 years.

During the past era when the Caribbeans were on reign in sailing A was A.what ever that is black is a colour. Nothing can be white, black and be red all over at the same time.
They want power, resources of others and the worst part of this is that they lacking sophistication. We the minority was never a problem right from the beginning but the so called majority are embellishing their false status of pretending in terms of coalition with the rest of aiming power.
Even a football legend like Ronaldo,knows his wing in the field.
In other words let them keep on deceiving themselves hoping for 2023 or did ship sail on desert? Because right now Nigeria is a desert.
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed by Taba21: 4:28am On Aug 10, 2019
timecapsule:
For more.
Those that got the independent have now fully represented.
Tafawa belewa ;- BUHARI
Namdi Azikaiwe;- JONATHAN
Ojukwu ;- NNAMDI KANU
Sir Almadu Bello ;- EL Zakarzy
Awolowo ;- Sowore.
The three that represent the govenors are seen as opposition who are seeking for freedom the federal government. They have all gone to prison one after another. But as it is now Sowore will remain their as the real rebranded AWOLOWO.

The herdsmen ans boko haram terrorist that killing and kidnapping in the whole country now represent the northerners that are killing the Igbo's in 60s
The same reason for the killing in the 60s is still the same reason now.

Check this 2 quotes and judge it with what it means and what is happening now.

12oct 1960 (11 days after independent) Sir Ahmadu Bello, the Saurdana of Sokoto, the Premier of the Northern Region and the second Mahdi of Nigeria, once said,

“The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grandfather Othman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities in the north as willing tools and the south as conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us and never allow them to have control over their future”.

And Othman dan fodio also Quote

In his book Tanbih al-ikhwan ’ala ahwal al-Sudan (“Concerning the Government of Our Country and Neighboring Countries in the Sudan”) Usman wrote: “The government of a country is the government of its king without question. If the king is a Muslim, his land is Muslim; if he is an unbeliever, his land is a land of unbelievers. In these circumstances it is obligatory for anyone to leave it for another country”.

Give praise.
Orient this people using the false status of majority for long deceiving themselves.
Take two, meaning victory.
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed by ConqueredWest: 9:56am On Aug 10, 2019
timecapsule:

B

Total 102 years.

Will Nigeria cease to exist when Buhari dies
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed by timecapsule: 11:14am On Aug 10, 2019
I didn't tell you that Buhari will die. What I said is that he will not finish his term in the office.

The Fulani dinasty will soon hitva brick wall, because of this their new plot to take over Nigeria.

Soon things will fall apart, everybody to your tent oh isreal.

ConqueredWest:

Will Nigeria cease to exist when Buhari dies

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed by ConqueredWest: 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
timecapsule:
I didn't tell you that Buhari will die. What I said is that he will not finish his term in the office.

The Fulani dinasty will soon hitva brick wall, because of this their new plot to take over Nigeria.

Soon things will fall apart, everybody to your tent oh isreal.

Buhari can not be impeached.

Court can not rule against Buhari

The military is firmly under his control

How then will Buhari not finish his term if not through death.?
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed by timecapsule: 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
ConqueredWest:

[/b] yes
[b]Court can not rule against Buhari[/b]yes

[b]The military is firmly under his control

just wait & watch as things unfold itself. That is all I can tell u now. Mind you that the whole tribe and region is against him (this government) now, even the north central and so called Hausa's.

We have returned to where we started.
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed by juman(m): 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
One nigeria is a fraud.
Re: Nigeria Has Collapsed by Taba21: 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
ConqueredWest:

Court can not rule against Buhari

The military is firmly under his control

Is Buhari, god?
Correction not the military but his alliance in the military were under him.I meant the Fulani's from all part of West Africa.
For your information 70% of the Nigerian Army are jihadist and once they finish dealing with your friends and family you will realize that you have no president.

(1) (Reply)

Tribunal: Why Are Nigerians Not Happy With The Verdict? / Massive Blow To Bayelsa Pdp As Lokpobiri Orders Supporters To Vote Apc / Breaking: Journalists, Photographers Struggle For Orji Kalu’s New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.