Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Pictures Of Rochas Son In-law Uche Nwosu House And Street In Gwarimpa Abuja. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Rochas Son In-law Uche Nwosu House And Street In Gwarimpa Abuja. (7083 Views)

Photo Of Rochas Okorocha In Court / Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu / Rochas Okorocha Sacks Son-In-law, Uche Nwosu, Others (FULL LIST) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Rochas Son In-law Uche Nwosu House And Street In Gwarimpa Abuja. by Ambcharles(m): 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2019
REMEMBER ROCHAS ONCE BOASTED THAT HE OWNED 50% OF PROPERTIES IN IMO.

THAT COULD BE THE SAME FOR ABUJA.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Son In-law Uche Nwosu House And Street In Gwarimpa Abuja. by SLAP44: 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2019
Our money.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Son In-law Uche Nwosu House And Street In Gwarimpa Abuja. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
It will be seized too.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Son In-law Uche Nwosu House And Street In Gwarimpa Abuja. by yinkus6750(m): 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
EFCC, where art thou?
Thank God Emeka didn't allow the emperor and his lineage to continue, else after eight years of Uche, IMO state might have ceased to exist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Son In-law Uche Nwosu House And Street In Gwarimpa Abuja. by darfay: 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
C street in a posh area of Abuja....

Third World country

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Son In-law Uche Nwosu House And Street In Gwarimpa Abuja. by slimfit1(m): 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
Abuja looking filty no urban planning.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Son In-law Uche Nwosu House And Street In Gwarimpa Abuja. by Daviddson(m): 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
He's next to be arrested by the EFCC.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Son In-law Uche Nwosu House And Street In Gwarimpa Abuja. by BOAR: 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2019
kaorama:
It will be ceased seized too.

Cease = stop to exist
Seize = take over possession

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Son In-law Uche Nwosu House And Street In Gwarimpa Abuja. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
EFCC is doing press up now.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Son In-law Uche Nwosu House And Street In Gwarimpa Abuja. by daddytime(m): 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
Thieves

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Son In-law Uche Nwosu House And Street In Gwarimpa Abuja. by mikkycoins(m): 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2019
The easiest way to become a billionaire in Nigeria is to join politics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Son In-law Uche Nwosu House And Street In Gwarimpa Abuja. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2019
BOAR:

Cease = stop to exist
Seize = take over possession
Thank you for your grammatical hostility, when your own turn comes, I will retaliate.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Son In-law Uche Nwosu House And Street In Gwarimpa Abuja. by BOAR: 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2019
kaorama:

Thank you for your grammatical hostility, when you own turn comes, I will retaliate.

So I’ve done wrong ?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Son In-law Uche Nwosu House And Street In Gwarimpa Abuja. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
BOAR:

So I’ve done wrong ?

No you didn't do wrong, at all. You did harm.
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Son In-law Uche Nwosu House And Street In Gwarimpa Abuja. by YorubaKing: 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
BOAR:

So I’ve done wrong ?

Rhetorical statement NOT, a question!

A question would be: "So, have I done wrong?" grin

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Son In-law Uche Nwosu House And Street In Gwarimpa Abuja. by JubrinElSudan: 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2019
I'm just picturing "KEEP OFF! UNDER INVESTIGATION BY EFCC" with red paint written on that yellow wall soon grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Son In-law Uche Nwosu House And Street In Gwarimpa Abuja. by Ultimatezlant: 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
Rocha's
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Son In-law Uche Nwosu House And Street In Gwarimpa Abuja. by Nigerfine2: 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
kaorama:

Thank you for your grammatical hostility, when your own turn comes, I will retaliate.
The one wey you blow we never digest arm finish, you release another one... HOSTILITY
wawu

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Rochas Son In-law Uche Nwosu House And Street In Gwarimpa Abuja. by Ambcharles(m): 11:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
Dont justify stealing!
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Son In-law Uche Nwosu House And Street In Gwarimpa Abuja. by Staro: 11:38pm On Aug 09, 2019
Na wao
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Son In-law Uche Nwosu House And Street In Gwarimpa Abuja. by oglalasioux(m): 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2019
darfay:

Third World country

The street is off 69 road. That part of Gwarimpa and most of 6th avenue is still developing. Most of 6th avenue towards Kasana and the road to life camp are all developing areas.
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Son In-law Uche Nwosu House And Street In Gwarimpa Abuja. by ruggedtimi(m): 2:52am On Aug 10, 2019
darfay:

Third World country
Focus on the message bro...Lets move nigeria forward.
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Son In-law Uche Nwosu House And Street In Gwarimpa Abuja. by Annie939(f): 5:27am On Aug 10, 2019
it's a dream come true should come and marry me as a second wife at least he's younger and handsome than Nwoko or Nwoke Regina's husband
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Son In-law Uche Nwosu House And Street In Gwarimpa Abuja. by Katier00(f): 5:31am On Aug 10, 2019
With all these English teachers here, let me reserve my comment o.
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Son In-law Uche Nwosu House And Street In Gwarimpa Abuja. by dmarientes(m): 6:32am On Aug 10, 2019
so?
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Son In-law Uche Nwosu House And Street In Gwarimpa Abuja. by Kingluqman(m): 7:05am On Aug 10, 2019
That’s good
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Son In-law Uche Nwosu House And Street In Gwarimpa Abuja. by romenna: 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
Bastards
Re: Pictures Of Rochas Son In-law Uche Nwosu House And Street In Gwarimpa Abuja. by Vixlot: 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
kaorama:
It will be ceased too.
Ceased?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beyond The News: This Is The Real Cause Of The Orlu Crisis / Lawan To Senators: Talk Less To The Media, Don’t Give Wrong Impression About Us / No Force Can Stop Xmas Celebration –CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.