Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

EU Speaks Again On The Arrest Of Omoyele Sowore On Revolutionnow Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EU Speaks Again On The Arrest Of Omoyele Sowore On Revolutionnow Protest (763 Views)

Police Clamp Down On #RevolutionNow Protesters In Lagos, Osun (Photos) / Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) / Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EU Speaks Again On The Arrest Of Omoyele Sowore On Revolutionnow Protest by Bizsystem(m): 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
The European Union has again joined many to react to the arrest of and continual detention of the convener of the RevolutionNow protest, Omoyele Sowore. Details here:https://newsfeed.ng/2019/08/09/eu-speaks-again-on-the-arrest-of-omoyele-sowore-on-revolutionnow-protest/

Re: EU Speaks Again On The Arrest Of Omoyele Sowore On Revolutionnow Protest by Stone123(m): 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
cool
Re: EU Speaks Again On The Arrest Of Omoyele Sowore On Revolutionnow Protest by mrvitalis(m): 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
Only an ass licker wont speak against the arrest

The monster they are building for supporting buhari would consume them

Remember when they gave abacha money to take over government ....backed him fully then the sneak grew and ate the owner

Or when they gave gowon the mind to do anything just for minister of finance we know how it ended

Same people again are supporting buhari ( i used to before ooh till i saw the monster )
Re: EU Speaks Again On The Arrest Of Omoyele Sowore On Revolutionnow Protest by spafu(m): 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
Again let me tell you something...
Buhari is a bastard and Sowore is...
A son of a bastard for using Sahara Reporter to aid Buhari coming to power.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Members Reveals The Real Place Buhari Is Hiding In Japan / Osun State Can’t Be As Rich As My Dad In The Next 40 Years – Davido / Why Buhari Is Better Than Atiku/Jonathan Anytime Any Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.